• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If it's alright, I'd like to join in and give roleplaying a try. I always imagined it'd be great fun, so here I am!

Spoiler:

And may I ask, how does one interact with NPCs? Do I include the NPC action in my post, and the GM simply accepts the interaction (such as with gym battles, I would, should I be accepted, write out the battle including the gym leader's reactions) or does the GM respond to interactions with NPCs and, like with other players, I leave details concerning their responses and the GM would then react in their stead?
    Welcome to the Roleplay Corner! Seems you have a few things to take a closer look at before you can join us :3

Firstly, you should read through the RPC rules: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287790 They explain some basic stuff and should give you a good orientation to these sections.

Secondly, you can't just hop into a RP with some kind of background story like that. You need to find a "sign up sheet" or similarly labeled from the first post in the OOC thread of a RP (here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8504033#post8504033) and fill that in, then wait. If the GM thinks it's good enough, you will be accepted and allowed to start posting IC. So do that!

Thirdly, there is already a character named Delta in this RP so you'll have to name yours something else :3

As for your questions, you can control NPCs yourself in this RP. I might give a little hint on how some behave, like gym leaders or important figures, but it's up to you how to portray them in detail. It is explained in the first OOC post how gaining a gym badge and capturing pokémon is done, so I hope you have read through that too.

By the way @ players
    It's time for some spring cleaning. DreamOrDestruction hasn't posted for two months so they are automatically out (you are allowed to slap me if you have told me that you would be gone and I forgot - I tend to forget! - or if you already left and I somehow forgot that too bawww I have too many things to think about)

Yamagi Sosuke, Strikit and Logical Cabbage are warned; it's been over a month since you guys IC posted. If you let me know that you still want to be in within a few days, it's okay :3 Otherwise you'll be removed from the players list as well.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Welcome to the Roleplay Corner! Seems you have a few things to take a closer look at before you can join us :3

Firstly, you should read through the RPC rules: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287790 They explain some basic stuff and should give you a good orientation to these sections.

Secondly, you can't just hop into a RP with some kind of background story like that. You need to find a "sign up sheet" or similarly labeled from the first post in the OOC thread of a RP (here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8504033#post8504033) and fill that in, then wait. If the GM thinks it's good enough, you will be accepted and allowed to start posting IC. So do that!

Thirdly, there is already a character named Delta in this RP so you'll have to name yours something else :3

Yeah, I made sure I read the rules before I scouted the current roleplays a bit, to get a feel for the area and learn what is acceptable and not in a roleplay.

I thought I might be able to fill in the sign up form with the background story, sorry about that! ^-^" I'll add the sign-up form in a second then, thanks for pointing that out :)

And now I see that too. Oops. I missed Delta when I read the character list the first time.

As for your questions, you can control NPCs yourself in this RP. I might give a little hint on how some behave, like gym leaders or important figures, but it's up to you how to portray them in detail. It is explained in the first OOC post how gaining a gym badge and capturing pokémon is done, so I hope you have read through that too.

Thanks for clearing that up. And yep, I know how I gain gym badges and new pokémon, I must wait for your verdict at the end :)

So, on to my proper sign-up form. Hopefully it's ok this time ^-^"

Spoiler:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Varys
    Its fine, worked out in the end. Besides if I'd hit Zub he probably would have fainted, super effective move on a baby and all... Either way once Gelius posts his attempt to capture we can have it posted and wait for the three Pokémon to all get captured... I feel Doctor putting my name in a black book for that idea xFinity

NinjaAiden
    Yeah sorry... I have a thing for Greek letter a for names. That and Zero. Fun fact Zane was originally Zero, but Delta sort of stuck...

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • It's time for some spring cleaning. DreamOrDestruction hasn't posted for two months so they are automatically out (you are allowed to slap me if you have told me that you would be gone and I forgot - I tend to forget! - or if you already left and I somehow forgot that too bawww I have too many things to think about)
    I'm pretty sorry to say that unfortunately, I'll be very scarce for the next few weeks or even longer than that depending on how things happen on my side. I might be able to get one last post in for awhile, but even that isn't a definite. I'm going around putting up similar messages in different RP's I'm in as this will be one of the last days I have more than a few hours of my time available, hopefully everything solves itself and I can get my own business settled after Christmas, so until then see ya everyone.

In other news, while I don't doubt that there's some good interaction to be had in Pewter City, I really want to get Kiya caught up with everyone else so don't expect her to stick around. Hopefully that won't take too long.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2015
    Type and finish it with [/title]. In between those, you insert your coding for your sprite (like the image URL and image tags, which are , then [/I[COLOR="Black"]M[/COLOR]G])[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much! Just what I was looking for :)

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • You know, after much deliberation, I'd decided to join this RP. Sounds like fine, lively game, and not as imposing as PTA to join. Not to mention it's a Journey RP. If you'll permit, I'll make an SU soon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I made sure I read the rules before I scouted the current roleplays a bit, to get a feel for the area and learn what is acceptable and not in a roleplay.

I thought I might be able to fill in the sign up form with the background story, sorry about that! ^-^" I'll add the sign-up form in a second then, thanks for pointing that out :)

And now I see that too. Oops. I missed Delta when I read the character list the first time.

Thanks for clearing that up. And yep, I know how I gain gym badges and new pokémon, I must wait for your verdict at the end :)

So, on to my proper sign-up form. Hopefully it's ok this time ^-^"

Spoiler:
    Looks fine, you are accepted! Feel free to start RPing whenever you like.

Thanks! Haha, I had a strong feeling he had indeed said something. My memory might be bad, but at least it's somewhere.

You know, after much deliberation, I'd decided to join this RP. Sounds like fine, lively game, and not as imposing as PTA to join. Not to mention it's a Journey RP. If you'll permit, I'll make an SU soon?
    Nice! Feel free to put up a SU for the last spot in the RP, then.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I placed everything I know and learned at RPing into this character. I'll clean it up when I have the time (I forgot my coding.) I can't help but think I forgot something. That's what I get for working on this for a few hours straight... Please tell me if something is off? Hmm, now that I think about it, the Goals are a bit too general. I should polish it off later...

I really didn't want Slurpuff as a Starter, but choosing that as a starter is so IC for my character. Other people may feel free to judge my character.

Name: Gabrielle Recette; she is also nicknamed "Gabby"

Hometown: Born and raised in Kalos, Lumiose before moving to Johto, Altomare together with her father. Currently owns a condominium in Celadon City.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    The closest lookalike.

Gabrielle is approximately 155cm tall, with fair skin and a slim build. Her wavy auburn hair, when free, falls down to her mid-back, is pulled into a ponytail over shoulder. She wears contacts to make her eyes appear blue to not stand out, but instead changes it to violet.

She packs many clothes on the road, her favorite being a pin-stripped, sleeveless, collared, white, button-up shirt she leaves untucked over her pleated grey skirt. She also wears a black vest with red trim and the word "Recette" emblazoned on the left side and her family's coat-of-arms under it. She wears black stockings and black boots to go with it. On her arms are stripped black-grey elbow-length silk gloves and a wristwatch on her right hand.

For color, Gabby has a red tie loosely fitted around the collar, tucking into the vest. She also alternates white and black berets, while a red satchel slung across her left shoulder where the straps act as her Pokeball belt.

She also has pastel colored Chef's uniforms in her pack for when she cooks, with a matching scarf depicting a Shiny Klefki as a logo. Most of her supplies are carried by her Chansey, which walks with her on her journeys.

Interests and goals: Her life-long dream to be a Pokemon Pâtissière (her own definition), a person who can make sweets that can be enjoyed by both people and Pokemon, first bloomed when she and her family first visited a restaurant her father was going to write an article for, and was enchanted by the food and the atmosphere of the room, where everyone is smiling and having a good time.

She aspires to become a successful Pâtissière that can make anyone smile, and create a dessert that any person can safely eat, and any Pokemon would love to have.

Her goal for her journey is not only to learn more techniques of preparing food, but also to prove to herself and her parents that she can be independent and travel the world. While on her travels, she hopes to capture a slew of Pokemon to help her in becoming a Pokemon Pâtissière. Among the list is a Miltank, a Chansey, a Cherubi, a Lickitung, a Vanillite, and a Swirlix.

She also seeks to prove that she can be a capable trainer by earning all the badges of the Kanto Region, while dabbling in Pokemon Contests to test the effectiveness of her Pokeblocks and Poffins.

Family: For the first 10 years of her life, she lived at Lumiose with her mother and father.

Her father is an accomplished artist and critic, often traveled to many places around the world to write his articles. Often times, Gabrielle's father would bring her or her younger sister along on the trips when he can. He is a big softie, and likes to dote on his daughters and his wife. He was able to catch his wife's attention with his art. He would sometimes guest as a judge in Pokemon Contests in other regions.

Her mother on the other hand is part of Kalos's First-Response Team that dabbles into competitions from time to time. Due to her work, she rarely leaves the region. While Gabrielle's father is the dotting father, her mother is the reliable, strong-willed breadwinner of the family. The few times she left Kalos is during exchange training in other regions, sharing her experiences with officers, peacekeepers, and Rangers.

Because of his work, Gabrielle and her father moved to Altomare, leaving Gabrielle's mother and Gabrielle's sister in Kalos. The two stayed there for around 4 years, Gabrielle's father teaching art at the local school and history in the museum.

Gabrielle, in the meanwhile, met a girl named Bianca and her grandfather Lorenzo and became good friends with them, learning how to sketch and the effect of a different climate has on the vegetation. Though Gabrielle's father taught her most of what she knows about art, it was Bianca and her sketches that inspired the Pâtissière-to-be to learn how to draw. To this day, she wonders why Bianca is sometimes a lot more playful and silent.

Soon, Gabrielle's father's job called him to another place, this time in Kanto. The two bought a condominium in Celadon. It was this event that finally urged her to start on her Journey, as she didn't want to stay in a dirty (in her point of view) city after living in Lumiose and Altomare.

Strengths: As expected of her, Gabrielle is skilled in the kitchen. She places her whole being in her creations, keeping in mind the people who would eat it. From humble Zwiebacks, to complicated Pièce montées, and to delicate Poffins, she could make it. With the help of her Pokemon, she can even bake a cake, make ice cream, and craft candy sculptures in the middle of cave or forest.

Gabrielle is also quite dexterous, shown by her capability to juggle spatulas, scrapers, and ingredients when preparing meals as if it was a performance. This is not limited to her tools, as she can do the same to bottles, cups, and drinks without spilling a single drop. Her dexterity translates into her skill with the inline skates.

To help with her craft, she also has an eye for detail, observing the slightest tells from a person and say whether they prefer bitter or sweet. She can also tell which fruits, vegetables, fats, or Berries are the best among the ingredients. Her palate is very well developed, and could distinguish what were used for a dish.

She also learned how to take care of Berries and grow her own garden, and is quite knowledgeable about the different kinds of Berries from her travels. She even has collected quite a number of them, with only a few missing.

Finally, Gabrielle is a bit of a linguist, from which she learned from her father. Even when speaking Kantonese, she often peppers it with Kalosian.

Weaknesses: Despite her prowess in cooking, there are areas where Gabrielle's skills need polishing off. For example, 4 times out of 5, she would either overcook beef when using a pan, ruin a fish trying to fillet it, and the less said about her de-boning a chicken the better. She is also lacking in her repertoire of spicy foods.

Gabrielle is a City Girl and has little experience travelling on her own. Though she may like to travel, if she should try and walk a road less taken, a day of travel from one town to another would usually stretch to three days. This doesn't stop her, but the next time you see her she would be less than presentable.

Because of her past, she abhors a dirty environment, is frightened of Trubbish and deadly afraid of Garbodor. She avoids most Poison-types when she can, but is only wary of them.

Gabrielle is patient and forgiving, to a fault. Do just about anything to her, and the most she'll be is upset with the person. The only thing that could trigger her ire is insulting a person's passion or downplaying how hard work and practice plays a role in a person's accomplishment.

She is also a bit of an air-head when she isn't focusing on something, which is one of the reasons why she is easily lost, trips on air, and loses track of time. She is quite open-minded, but this causes her to think that each person deserves their own opinion, even if it is wrong in the eyes of society.

Pokemon:

(I gave up trying to find a sprite)
    Slurpuff "Sweet" (Female) [Kebia Berry] - Unburden - Met at Lumiose

• Sweet Scent
    • Fairy Wind
    • Draining Kiss
    • Endeavor
    • Cotton Spore
    • Cotton Guard
    Chansey "Euphy" (Female) [Lucky Punch] - Serene Grace - Met at Saffari Zone (Kanto)
    • Soft-boiled
    • Ice Beam
    • Charge Beam
    • Aromatherapy
    • Counter
    • Dazzling Gleam

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Just wondering if anyone wants to bump into Rex before he leaves Pewter City... otherwise it seems that I should try and catch up with the folks in front. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I placed everything I know and learned at RPing into this character. I'll clean it up when I have the time (I forgot my coding.) I can't help but think I forgot something. That's what I get for working on this for a few hours straight... Please tell me if something is off? Hmm, now that I think about it, the Goals are a bit too general. I should polish it off later...

I really didn't want Slurpuff as a Starter, but choosing that as a starter is so IC for my character. Other people may feel free to judge my character.

Name: Gabrielle Recette; she is also nicknamed "Gabby"

Hometown: Born and raised in Kalos, Lumiose before moving to Johto, Altomare together with her father. Currently owns a condominium in Celadon City.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    The closest lookalike.

Gabrielle is approximately 155cm tall, with fair skin and a slim build. Her wavy auburn hair, when free, falls down to her mid-back, is pulled into a ponytail over shoulder. She wears contacts to make her eyes appear blue to not stand out, but instead changes it to violet.

She packs many clothes on the road, her favorite being a pin-stripped, sleeveless, collared, white, button-up shirt she leaves untucked over her pleated grey skirt. She also wears a black vest with red trim and the word "Recette" emblazoned on the left side and her family's coat-of-arms under it. She wears black stockings and black boots to go with it. On her arms are stripped black-grey elbow-length silk gloves and a wristwatch on her right hand.

For color, Gabby has a red tie loosely fitted around the collar, tucking into the vest. She also alternates white and black berets, while a red satchel slung across her left shoulder where the straps act as her Pokeball belt.

She also has pastel colored Chef's uniforms in her pack for when she cooks, with a matching scarf depicting a Shiny Klefki as a logo. Most of her supplies are carried by her Chansey, which walks with her on her journeys.

Interests and goals: Her life-long dream to be a Pokemon Pâtissière (her own definition), a person who can make sweets that can be enjoyed by both people and Pokemon, first bloomed when she and her family first visited a restaurant her father was going to write an article for, and was enchanted by the food and the atmosphere of the room, where everyone is smiling and having a good time.

She aspires to become a successful Pâtissière that can make anyone smile, and create a dessert that any person can safely eat, and any Pokemon would love to have.

Her goal for her journey is not only to learn more techniques of preparing food, but also to prove to herself and her parents that she can be independent and travel the world. While on her travels, she hopes to capture a slew of Pokemon to help her in becoming a Pokemon Pâtissière. Among the list is a Miltank, a Chansey, a Cherubi, a Lickitung, a Vanillite, and a Swirlix.

She also seeks to prove that she can be a capable trainer by earning all the badges of the Kanto Region, while dabbling in Pokemon Contests to test the effectiveness of her Pokeblocks and Poffins.

Family: For the first 10 years of her life, she lived at Lumiose with her mother and father.

Her father is an accomplished artist and critic, often traveled to many places around the world to write his articles. Often times, Gabrielle's father would bring her or her younger sister along on the trips when he can. He is a big softie, and likes to dote on his daughters and his wife. He was able to catch his wife's attention with his art. He would sometimes guest as a judge in Pokemon Contests in other regions.

Her mother on the other hand is part of Kalos's First-Response Team that dabbles into competitions from time to time. Due to her work, she rarely leaves the region. While Gabrielle's father is the dotting father, her mother is the reliable, strong-willed breadwinner of the family. The few times she left Kalos is during exchange training in other regions, sharing her experiences with officers, peacekeepers, and Rangers.

Because of his work, Gabrielle and her father moved to Altomare, leaving Gabrielle's mother and Gabrielle's sister in Kalos. The two stayed there for around 4 years, Gabrielle's father teaching art at the local school and history in the museum.

Gabrielle, in the meanwhile, met a girl named Bianca and her grandfather Lorenzo and became good friends with them, learning how to sketch and the effect of a different climate has on the vegetation. Though Gabrielle's father taught her most of what she knows about art, it was Bianca and her sketches that inspired the Pâtissière-to-be to learn how to draw. To this day, she wonders why Bianca is sometimes a lot more playful and silent.

Soon, Gabrielle's father's job called him to another place, this time in Kanto. The two bought a condominium in Celadon. It was this event that finally urged her to start on her Journey, as she didn't want to stay in a dirty (in her point of view) city after living in Lumiose and Altomare.

Strengths: As expected of her, Gabrielle is skilled in the kitchen. She places her whole being in her creations, keeping in mind the people who would eat it. From humble Zwiebacks, to complicated Pièce montées, and to delicate Poffins, she could make it. With the help of her Pokemon, she can even bake a cake, make ice cream, and craft candy sculptures in the middle of cave or forest.

Gabrielle is also quite dexterous, shown by her capability to juggle spatulas, scrapers, and ingredients when preparing meals as if it was a performance. This is not limited to her tools, as she can do the same to bottles, cups, and drinks without spilling a single drop. Her dexterity translates into her skill with the inline skates.

To help with her craft, she also has an eye for detail, observing the slightest tells from a person and say whether they prefer bitter or sweet. She can also tell which fruits, vegetables, fats, or Berries are the best among the ingredients. Her palate is very well developed, and could distinguish what were used for a dish.

She also learned how to take care of Berries and grow her own garden, and is quite knowledgeable about the different kinds of Berries from her travels. She even has collected quite a number of them, with only a few missing.

Finally, Gabrielle is a bit of a linguist, from which she learned from her father. Even when speaking Kantonese, she often peppers it with Kalosian.

Weaknesses: Despite her prowess in cooking, there are areas where Gabrielle's skills need polishing off. For example, 4 times out of 5, she would either overcook beef when using a pan, ruin a fish trying to fillet it, and the less said about her de-boning a chicken the better. She is also lacking in her repertoire of spicy foods.

Gabrielle is a City Girl and has little experience travelling on her own. Though she may like to travel, if she should try and walk a road less taken, a day of travel from one town to another would usually stretch to three days. This doesn't stop her, but the next time you see her she would be less than presentable.

Because of her past, she abhors a dirty environment, is frightened of Trubbish and deadly afraid of Garbodor. She avoids most Poison-types when she can, but is only wary of them.

Gabrielle is patient and forgiving, to a fault. Do just about anything to her, and the most she'll be is upset with the person. The only thing that could trigger her ire is insulting a person's passion or downplaying how hard work and practice plays a role in a person's accomplishment.

She is also a bit of an air-head when she isn't focusing on something, which is one of the reasons why she is easily lost, trips on air, and loses track of time. She is quite open-minded, but this causes her to think that each person deserves their own opinion, even if it is wrong in the eyes of society.

Pokemon:

(I gave up trying to find a sprite)
    Slurpuff "Sweet" (Female) [Kebia Berry] - Sweet Veil - Met at Lumiose

• Sweet Scent
    • Fairy Wind
    • Draining Kiss
    • Endeavor
    • Cotton Spore
    • Cotton Guard
    Chansey "Euphy" (Female) [Lucky Punch] - Serene Grace - Met at Saffari Zone (Kanto)
    • Soft-boiled
    • Ice Beam
    • Charge Beam
    • Aromatherapy
    • Counter
    • Dazzling Gleam
    Marvelous SU, really. A joy to read. You are accepted! And it's totally okay if you have another starter, perhaps it could have been given to her before she discovered her passion, or perhaps it was given to her when she went to start her journey in Kanto, even if it didn't quite suit her personality or interests? I think Slurpuff is a unique and cool choice though!

Just wondering if anyone wants to bump into Rex before he leaves Pewter City... otherwise it seems that I should try and catch up with the folks in front. :)
    Maybe Gabrielle wants to :D

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Marvelous SU, really. A joy to read. You are accepted! And it's totally okay if you have another starter, perhaps it could have been given to her before she discovered her passion, or perhaps it was given to her when she went to start her journey in Kanto, even if it didn't quite suit her personality or interests? I think Slurpuff is a unique and cool choice though!

Maybe Gabrielle wants to :D

Yay!

I'm actually considering having Slurpuff as a starter to be a challenge. Kinda like in Pokemon Yellow, how Pikachu as a starter can be quite difficult. Yellow was my first game. I spent a week to figure out that I had to catch a Mankey.

Besides, I don't know when I'll get a Swirlix/Slurpuff in Kanto. I was actually thinking of using Vanilite as my starter, but while I was browsing the Kalos Pokemon saw this guy. I love Ice Pokemon, but a Fairy Pokemon isn't that bad either, plus its Pokedex entry is just perfect.

I'm hoping to catch a Powerhouse for my character's team though. Won't be anytime soon judging by the routes.

I'm not sure I'll be able to get a post up anytime soon. I'll try later, but no promises, so Rex can move on.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Well, my first post is up! I know I'm only in Pewter City, but if anyone wants to interact, feel free! I want Zakk to develop as much as possible, so I'd love as many people to talk to him as possible, and for him to experience a lot. So yeah, poke him a bit, unsettle him. I want to take him well out of his comfort zone in this!

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I've posted a new post, and I've called... er, Zakk? Yeah, Zakk's attention to my character. Newcomers should stick together :3

Also, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my French. I'm going to cut down on them and only use them sparingly, like greetings and such. I'm admittedly not that good with French, good enough to pass 3 of my French Classes, but still a farcry from being able to hold conversation with a person from France.

I added translations to the French Words, just hover your cursor over the sentence and that's what I meant to type (even if it's actually wrong in French. That's my mistake.)

If there's any mistake, or things I should change, I'll do it tomorrow morning.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Gelius, Varys, and my JP is posted. Its only been a month or something :3

I've got a bit of editing to do, such as add a title and guest stars section, but the posts are all there. Had to use three notepads on my phone because of stupid character limits, but I think I got it all now :3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Just got a new post up! I realized this too late, but unfortunately my fatal flaw in using the GSC sprites is that I can never use newer Pokemon sprites. :P Oh well. I'll eventually advance to B/W sprites since I like those the most, though I'll still be missing out on XY Pokemon. Maybe there's some nice fan-made ones online! Haha. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just lettin' ya know I'll be making my next post tomorrow and then I won't be able to post until the following weekend. Work sucks.
    Don't worry! It's very nice that you give a heads up though.

It shouldn't be long before SylveonStar and I have ours posted either :)
    Looking forward to it!

Just got a new post up! I realized this too late, but unfortunately my fatal flaw in using the GSC sprites is that I can never use newer Pokemon sprites. :P Oh well. I'll eventually advance to B/W sprites since I like those the most, though I'll still be missing out on XY Pokemon. Maybe there's some nice fan-made ones online! Haha. :)
    Haha, I was wondering when you'd realize that xD use small icons?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Haha, I was wondering when you'd realize that xD use small icons?

I sort of knew when I started that I'd be stuck with two generations, but I hate the idea of only using specific Pokemon sprites forever. So perhaps in an upcoming post, they'll just...change. :P We'll see. And I haaaate the small icons. :'( Haha.

Back