• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
    I want Gimmie. If i don't team up with none of my NPCs.

And Doctor is fine but in Gang of Bugs they will make the defeated 2 options:

a) Join them. (Yup because they need more power. This only applies if you don't have money.)

b) Pay them. (This only applies if you have money. Plus they are broke.)

And if you defeat them, they will try their best to humiliate you. This is only if you permit it.

I don't mind :)
    Although I'm not sure if I want anything to do with this other gang of yours after. It'd be weird if Tasman's stay in Cerulean was too eventful xD

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    I don't mind :)
    Although I'm not sure if I want anything to do with this other gang of yours after. It'd be weird if Tasman's stay in Cerulean was too eventful xD

You just don't want your character badly humiliated XD.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Arceus' plates, Why so much gang activity in Cerulean? Come on officer Jenny! Misty's gonna be too busy fending off gangs to do gym battles...

Oh Jordan and Delta heading for Cerulean soon. Letting Varys read through and make sure everything is good.

A gang of bug type users? Somewhere in Hoenn Alice Evergreen just screamed.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
    Arceus' plates, Why so much gang activity in Cerulean? Come on officer Jenny! Misty's gonna be too busy fending off gangs to do gym battles...

Apparently, the Police Force of Cerulean are loaned elsewhere.

I'm actually quite surprised there are no Bikers, considering there's a Bike shop here, and the Police Force is away.

Anyway, off-topic, but I have a Question. Can we pass though Bicycle Road using Skates? My character has little intention on getting a bike.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want Gimmie. If i don't team up with none of my NPCs.

And Doctor is fine but in Gang of Bugs they will make the defeated 2 options:

a) Join them. (Yup because they need more power. This only applies if you don't have money.)

b) Pay them. (This only applies if you have money. Plus they are broke.)

And if you defeat them, they will try their best to humiliate you. This is only if you permit it.
    You can write about this gang if you want, but other players don't have to acknowledge it unless they want in on your plans :)

Apparently, the Police Force of Cerulean are loaned elsewhere.

I'm actually quite surprised there are no Bikers, considering there's a Bike shop here, and the Police Force is away.

Anyway, off-topic, but I have a Question. Can we pass though Bicycle Road using Skates? My character has little intention on getting a bike.
    You can totally make some Nugget members bikers if you want. But bikes are expensive and not easy to steal so 8)

And I'll have some way of you to traverse the bicycle road without a bike.

Years
    You can write about this gang if you want, but other players don't have to acknowledge it unless they want in on your plans :)

You can totally make some Nugget members bikers if you want. But bikes are expensive and not easy to steal so 8)

And I'll have some way of you to traverse the bicycle road without a bike.

Why not just make it possible to rent a bike for the cycling road?

Years
    Then onwards!
    Actually I'm going to be struggling to get a post up by tomorrow because I'm really busy but I'll do what I can. I'll work on that reference "SU" for Clarity too

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    School's been keeping me away, but I've been blessed with a bit of a break so I plan to finally get moving with that post. There's a lot I wanted to write about before actually having Kiya leave Pewter, but if I want to ever catch up with the others, it looks like I'll need to just get going and leave all that stuff for flashback posts.

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
    Hai everyone. Sorry for being away so long, especially you Mr Doctor, for leaving you in the dark, and Strikit (sowwy :c)

I had a lot of stuff to do in real life, exams, psychological stuff, and other stuffs, but I guess it's too late to come back, so I want to ask if I could re-apply with a different character ^-^

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    Currently in the works of a JP with NinjaAiden. Sorry for the delay.

EDIT: We decided to save the JP for a later time. Should have my next post up soon.

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
    Done, and done! Finally. I'm out of Pewter City and on my way to Mt. Moon. Hopefully I'll catch up with the others soon.

Speaking of catch...

*Imitates Bugs Bunny's accent* Eh... *Chews on a carrot* What's up doc? I did a Capture Post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hai everyone. Sorry for being away so long, especially you Mr Doctor, for leaving you in the dark, and Strikit (sowwy :c)

I had a lot of stuff to do in real life, exams, psychological stuff, and other stuffs, but I guess it's too late to come back, so I want to ask if I could re-apply with a different character ^-^
    Sorry, you simply disappeared and now our spots are full. Maybe come back and check later.

Done, and done! Finally. I'm out of Pewter City and on my way to Mt. Moon. Hopefully I'll catch up with the others soon.

Speaking of catch...

*Imitates Bugs Bunny's accent* Eh... *Chews on a carrot* What's up doc? I did a Capture Post.

^^This, pretty much.

Out of Pewter and onto Route 3 with a capture post. Also, I'll elaborate more on Kiya's Pokemon Center incident in a later post.
    I'll get to your capture posts as soon as I can. As for "catching up", if you (and also Klippy and maybe more) are in the same area then you can have your own adventure and disregard the ones ahead :) unless you really want to jp with them or something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Speaking of catch...

That was just an amazingly amusing capture battle ^^

Gabrielle captured a Skiddo!

^^This, pretty much.

Out of Pewter and onto Route 3 with a capture post. Also, I'll elaborate more on Kiya's Pokemon Center incident in a later post.
    A female Mankey. Yes please. I really enjoy reading about Kiya and Champion ^^ Wonder what you are going to name this one!

Kiya captured a Mankey!

Years
    I'm hoping to get the next part of Tasman and Clarity's battle up tomorrow.
    Then I'm pretty much ready to go from the bridge to the cape if you want, Gelius.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    I'm hoping also to get beaten so bad by Gary Clark.

Years
    Spoiler:

As I said I was doing earlier, I have decided to make Clarity a recurring NPC rival for Tasman on his journey so to make life easier for myself (and anyone who ends up in a JP with me involving her as well as Tasman) I have created a sort of "SU" following more-or-less the format Doctor gave as a reference, that's in the spoiler.

I'm working on my next post right now, it should be up some time today since most of the things keeping me busy are done with.

Also, for future reference, how many pokemon does Misty use in battle?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Maybe Gary Clark needs some info too. working on it!

Back