• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, she thought that Kanto was interesting enough for her, especially with all the mountains and forests she didn't know of. At first she started her adventure in Sinnoh with her Turtwig, but she wanted something new. And since her family was more than well off, they decided to let her go to Kanto. I'll explain more as Vernita explores Kanto. Does this clear some things up at least?
    It certainly does. Thank you! Welcome to the RP as you are accepted!
    Feel free to start posting IC whenever you feel ready.

Haha, there's just one thing. Your appearance section talks about an Angelica :p But her name is Vernita, right?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I think i fixed the SU. Tell me what do you think.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Better! But now it's these things I'm wondering about:
    -Sciences: Gelius is great at any kind of sciences.

-Survival Techniques: Gelius knows the basic and some of the advanced Survival Techniques. To him, sleeping on the tent is like sleeping on the bedroom.
    Why is he great at sciences? And if he is, shouldn't there be something mentioned in Interests & Goals about it? Same goes for the survival techniques. It's all good if he's good at these things, but maybe you can explain why or at least mention it in a way that makes sense in the Interests section :)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    This time i think its fixed. Tell me if something is wrong

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    And it would be good to be in the accepted characters list to not confuse no one... I just don't want troubles.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And it would be good to be in the accepted characters list to not confuse no one... I just don't want troubles.
    If your character is not fully added to the IC list yet, it's probably because I'm on my phone and it's bothersome here :p I'll get to it soon enough.

Alright all done with my SU, hopefully that should clear some stuff up.
    Great! It's awesome now. Accepted!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    About catching pokemon.. We throw the pokeball and then we must wait for the GM's decision?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    About catching pokemon.. We throw the pokeball and then we must wait for the GM's decision?
    Exactly :) So better make it a good enough battle, or strike a believable friendship/deal/whatever with the pokémon!

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Just wanted to make sure of a couple things:
    -Stupid question incoming, but in "Second Pokemon" it states that Butterfree and Beedrill bypass the "no evolution" restriction. If I decide to make my character's starter a Beedrill or Butterfree, can I safely assume that they also bypass the "can only have evolved once" restriction?
    -What is the policy on TM moves for starters?

In case it affects anything, my intended starter is a Beedrill given to my character by a much stronger trainer.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just wanted to make sure of a couple things:
    -Stupid question incoming, but in "Second Pokemon" it states that Butterfree and Beedrill bypass the "no evolution" restriction. If I decide to make my character's starter a Beedrill or Butterfree, can I safely assume that they also bypass the "can only have evolved once" restriction?
    -What is the policy on TM moves for starters?

In case it affects anything, my intended starter is a Beedrill given to my character by a much stronger trainer.
    Ah, yes since Beedrill and Butterfree evolve so very early on and their prevolutions aren't really battle-worthy much, it's fine to have one of those as starter as well.

You can have your pokémon know any moves you think would make sense for them to know. :) I don't really want people to feel limited by game mechanics in this RP. Think more anime 1st season style. Suddenly little Charmander uses Fire Spin and Flamethrower like there's no tomorrow because it makes sense that fire pokémon would learn those moves eventually if their trainer wanted it or if they somehow taught themselves.

So we can say that TMs exist if you want to, but you could also manually train your pokémon to know a certain move. And like I said, you can pick from any moves that the pokémon could know when choosing sets for your starting two. AND for any wild pokémon you'll catch later too.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Here is my SU. This character was re-purposed from another RP where I unfortunately didn't get much use out of him.
    Spoiler:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I fell asleep before I could post. Huhu. Now my post is gone because token expired. :(

Anyway, I plan to leave Jordan in front of the Pewter Museum when my posts end. Who wants to interact? :)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I'm still outside the museum. I guess I'll be going inside in my next post so stay put?

On another note, does anyone know the BBcode for hover text? I've been using

Goo: Bubble/Absorb/Protect/Tackle

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I posted :D Sorry it's so short lol. But Damien is in the museum, so if anyone wants to talk go ahead :)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Finally posted, but I feel it's a bit short. ;;

Anyway, if anyone wants to interact with Mauve, let me know. :) He's currently in the Gym, waiting for Adventure's char and her Gym battle.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • Can you have 2 characters? Can you have badges from other regions as long as you aren't Elite Four or Champion? Also, can your hometown be in a fake region? (which we can call undiscovered) Finally, can your starter be shiny or different colored?

Last edited:
    Back