• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
    Maybe Gary Clark needs some info too. working on it!

I just figure that it's a good idea to have a reference somewhere for recurring NPCs.

@Doctor - I hope you don't mind me going ahead any sticking that in here since it is really just to make things easier for myself haha. You didn't tell me not to when I mentioned it earlier so I figured it was okay xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Good idea about NPC SUs! Make one for Gary Clark too :)

And you decide how many pokemon Misty uses, just like she would adapt to the number of pokemon you have (like, she wouldn't use 3 against someone who only has 1, like she'd do in the games, so go with anime logic here).

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
    You know, I'm always envious of people who could draw well. More so at times like these, when I want to make a picture of my character. :(

Anyway, can we have Pokemon Contests? I mean, contests that work like the ones in the Anime.

Now, excuse me while I type in the changes in my Character's status into the RP Pad.

Years
    You know, I'm always envious of people who could draw well. More so at times like these, when I want to make a picture of my character. :(

Anyway, can we have Pokemon Contests? I mean, contests that work like the ones in the Anime.

Now, excuse me while I type in the changes in my Character's status into the RP Pad.

I didn't draw Tasman or Clarity, I just found pictures that closely matched how I imagined them.
    If you want a picture that badly though there are loads of artists here and on sites like deviantart who'd do it although it would possibly have to be a commission for some.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Here we have:

Spoiler:

Here it is! Gary Clark, the arrogant guy's SU.

Last edited:
    Years
    I should only have one or two more posts of Tasman vs Clarity left and then I'll be ready for Nugget Bridge Gelius. Do you want me to pm you an ether pad once I'm finished?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Do it please. I will lose to Gary Clark like... 100th time?

Brivoo

If any mods are reading this, go ahead and delete
    Years
    I'M GONNA DO IT, I'M GONNA POST A CHARACTER SHEET!

YOU CAN'T STOP ME, I'M CRAZY! THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT I'M GOING TO DO NEXT! I'M A MAVERICK, A MAVERICK I TELL YOU!

... I'm gonna post it now.

Name: North

Hometown: Geosenge

Interests and goals: North's dream are fairly standard; having been brought up in a home of pokémon trainers, his goal is to, of course, becoming the strongest champion to have ever lived. To this end, he's traveled to Kanto to challenge the Pokémon League there, knowing that his idol Red achieved his status of Pokémon Master at the Indigo Plateau.

However, he's not obsessed. Growing up, his best friend was the total opposite of him, and often reminded him that pokémon trainers are only a fraction of the different kinds of people that live in the world; and those people can't defend themselves from a pokémon attack. Hearing the words of the friend he (naively) considered wiser than himself, North swore that he'd protect people wherever he went, no matter what the cost.

Finally, he wishes to be like his father, and wants to grow on his journey so that he may come home one day and show him just how strong he has become.

Family: His father is a gym leader back in Kalos, and his mother used to be one too before she retired. He has three sisters, all of which work at the Battle Maison.

Strengths: North is a determined young man, and will press on to reach his goals no matter what obstacles he might face. He is both foolhardy and easygoing, generally being very sociable and easy to befriend. He's not particularly knowledgeable, but he is bright, and one can't easily fool him. In battle, he's an all-out attacker, using speed and huge power to overwhelm to opponent, not giving them any room to breathe.

Weaknesses: He has a very one-track mind; once he focuses on something, it's very hard to get him to pay attention to anything else. He's very bad at controlling his strength, often accidentally injuring his opponents without meaning to, and has a hard time keeping his emotions in check. Though this may be seen as a strength, he is also very ruthless: to him, ends justify the means. He's afraid of being a failure to his dad and to not be able to protect people and despite not being fooled easily and having very few fears, he is easily manipulated once these are exploited; however, his rebellious streak may very well cause this to backfire in spectacular ways.

Starter pokémon: Pupitar
    Begin Again (OOC)

Name: Agas
    OT: (Recieved as Larvitar from father)
    Ability: Shed skin
    Item: Expert Belt
    Moves: Crunch, Rock Slide, Dig, Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Brick Break
    Nature: Adamant
    Proud of its power.

Second pokémon: Abra
    Begin Again (OOC)

Name: Amus
    OT: North
    Ability: Synchronize
    Item: Twisted Spoon
    Moves: Teleport
    Nature: Mild
    Alert to Sounds.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You can post it, but I don't have to look at it.

B)

It's time for another player activity check though, and also time for Cerulean Cape soon! So hang on and we'll see if there is place for you, Brivoo~

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    just putting this here that I will be have a post soon. I have no idea how to continue it with delta still with me.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Posted, defeating Pidgeotto and facing Croconaw now.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    Posted. Kind of cliche how she won, but well, now she's collapsed outside Mt. Moon. Perhaps the next post will be a flashback dream to Viridian Forest. If anyone on Route 4 wants to try to interact with an unconscious girl and try to bring her back, well, feel free to do so.

Years
    Turns out there's going to be one more Tasman vs Clarity post than I thought. So one more to go.

Also just letting you all know I already got permission for Majesta to evolve in a VM.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Might be exam times. And flu times! Half my uni is blergh :x

I'm gonna jump in as a player again though :3 and catch up with the people who are near Mt moon at least.

Can we do a round of locations here? Where is everybody currently? I could just read the IC but haha. Lists are nice.

adventure: Pewter City
    gimmepie: Nugget Bridge?

Years
    Might be exam times. And flu times! Half my uni is blergh :x

I'm gonna jump in as a player again though :3 and catch up with the people who are near Mt moon at least.

Can we do a round of locations here? Where is everybody currently? I could just read the IC but haha. Lists are nice.

adventure: Pewter City
    gimmepie: Nugget Bridge?

Currently Tasman is at Cerulean's bike shop, he'll go to Nugget bridge when I JP with Gelius later,

Also, I'm glad Jara will be returning xD

Back