• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
  • Hello there, I have been looking at this roleplay the last two days and have an interest in joining it but I have been busy the last few days but will get my SU soon up, also I want to use this post to ask for some help in terms on how to get started in the RP after I, maybe, get accepted after my understanding I start in pewter city and challenge Brock to then go on further, is that right?

My SU

Name: Sebastian Coxton

Hometown: Goldenrod City / Johto

Appearance: Sebastian has mid long black hair mostly kept in a fairly clean look, and his face looks older than he is, with a short cutted beard, and having a scar over his right cheek which is not really present to see though. Other than that he wears more grey to black clothing, with a grey shirt and normal blue jeans, and if the weather wants it a black coat over it.

Interests and goals:
    - - Interest in History and past events, Sebastian has a great interest in finding out more about mysteries that Pokémon have brought up and the History, that comes along with it in past events.
    - - Travelling the region, Sebastian wants to explore and being able to explore, this is why he tries to get himself in a postion to make his exploring as least problematic as possible
    - - Psychic Pokémon, Sebastian was very interested since his first time hearing about Psychic Pokémon and their mystic powers and abilities in finding more about this specific type of Pokémon and to learn maybe from them

Family: Sebastian was born in Goldenrod City, his family owned a little store in one of the side streets of the inner city, making his life always quite calm despite the fact of the store, he lived in an apartment above the store with his father and his sister.

Sebastian never met his mother and his father never really mentioned her to him and so Sebastian never really wanted to ask. He had quite a strong bond to his father, as his father was left teaching his son on his own and often Sebastian helped out in the store, getting quite a good sense on if you want to get something, you have to actually do something first.

Mostly his father gave him books to read, mostly about Pokémon so that Sebastian could learn while also reading, but what his father didn't expect that Sebastian always used any chance to ask about those legends he reads if they are real, which his dad always made think of a quick lie to keep his interest awake.

With his 18th birthday, Sebastian wished if he could travel to the neighbour region Kanto to find out more about this world by his own eyes and not by reading books, him and his father worked hard for a few years till eventually the journey was made possible. Sebastian left his dad and went on a boat to Kanto where after a field trip, made his way to Pewter City now, the city being a major point for him to get to first because he read much about it.

Strengths:
    - - He has an above average intellect about Pokémon, not knowing everything by head but much already, he has developed his knowledge over the world of the Pokémon very much with his book learning.
    - - He always knows how to lead a group and what tasks have to be done, when he has to work with more than one person, he would be always the first to tackle a new challenge instead of backing away from it
    - - Even though of his duty abilities to not be afraid of any challenges, he is still remaining mostly calm and has quite the analytic mind, making him sometimes seem cold, at first, even though he can get excited if he mets something new that he never learned before about.

Weaknesses:
    - - He overly trusts into his abilities, making him quite stomped when he doesn't know the answer to a situation, and making him get quite hectic and unorganised suddenly if he is thrown out of the things he knows
    - - He can't really be just a member of a team or group, he has to give leading advices somehow always, as he can't really order himself in as he feels useless then and it's making him quite angry when somebody tries to put themselves over him
    - - If there is something to win, or anything to work for, he always wants to be mentioned that he helped achieve it or even better be the one who was the reason for achieving it, making him look a bit selfish

Starter pokémon:
    Species: Totodile
    Begin Again (OOC)
    Moveset: Scratch / Leer / Water Gun / Rage
    Personality: Always close to Sebastian, and trusts him a lot, but likes to find new things and also quite trusted by Sebastian in fulfilling what he has to do.

Okay, two things you need to work on. Only one will be immediately important to your SU. Your SU is generally okay, however I think your appearance is quite lacking and it makes it hard to imagine your character. Just little things like his height, weight and slightly more descriptive language (ie. what do you mean by a "clean look").

The other thing is to make sure your sentences make sense. Sometimes it can be a little hard to work out what you mean. However this is something you work on as you develop your writing skills, so it isn't going to play a huge part in the acceptance of your SU. Just fix up the appearance and then you should be good as gold.

ATTENTION ALL NEW PLAYERS - Please remember that pokemon can have up to six moves in Begin Again.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • So I totally thought I'd already posted my next entry and I wasn't getting emails cause no one had posted yet. Oh god, my bad >_> I'll put it up when I retrieve it in a bit. Sorry about that.

Years
  • Daixtey has been accepted!

Edit: Daixtey is also the last new player who will be starting in Pewter City. From now on new players will begin at the entrance to Mt. Moon. This will likely change again once people start finishing up in Cerulean city.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    If anyone wants to collab together on a post, hit me up.
    interacting is the best part of roleplay in my opinion. ^.^

is it ok to post 2 in a row if one of them is a collaboration?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I'm thinking of what to post right now.

I'm also gathering research materials to make sure that what info I'm providing myself is correct.

It'll take a while though, since I'm busy with other things.

Kozato Enma

You can call me Enma
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    Hey! I'd really like to SU, if that's okay. :) I'm pretty (completely) new so I hope I did everything right!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey! I'd really like to SU, if that's okay. :) I'm pretty (completely) new so I hope I did everything right!

Spoiler:

I'm perfectly happy to accept this, but on the condition that you give us a reason for why she's in Kanto now. Did she or her family move there? Or has she travelled there for other reasons?

Edit: Also, I am assuming you gave the OP a proper read but remember that you will be starting the RP from the entrance to Mt. Moon.

Kozato Enma

You can call me Enma
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    I'm perfectly happy to accept this, but on the condition that you give us a reason for why she's in Kanto now. Did she or her family move there? Or has she travelled there for other reasons?

Edit: Also, I am assuming you gave the OP a proper read but remember that you will be starting the RP from the entrance to Mt. Moon.

Thanks a bunch. :)

Ah, I completely forgot about it! I was thinking about putting it in, but somewhere along the line I kinda forgot about it, haha. I updated my SU, I hope it's good now!

And I read everything thoroughly, so hopefully I won't make any dumb mistakes.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Finally posted. Sorry if its not so good or funny as usual. Its because lately Writer's Block hit me. Even though i am not a writer...

Years
  • Thanks a bunch. :)

Ah, I completely forgot about it! I was thinking about putting it in, but somewhere along the line I kinda forgot about it, haha. I updated my SU, I hope it's good now!

And I read everything thoroughly, so hopefully I won't make any dumb mistakes.

Excellent, post when ready.

Finally posted. Sorry if its not so good or funny as usual. Its because lately Writer's Block hit me. Even though i am not a writer...

Don't worry, I thought it was fine.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I think I'm going to take a break from Pokemon RP's, I don't want to leave and never finish Delta's story, but I'm finding that my gaps between wanting to write about him (And the rest of my characters.) is growing longer every time. So for now I would like to say that Delta is on Hiatus. I'll let you know when I plan on continuing, but for now you can remove him from the active player roster.

Years
  • I think I'm going to take a break from Pokemon RP's, I don't want to leave and never finish Delta's story, but I'm finding that my gaps between wanting to write about him (And the rest of my characters.) is growing longer every time. So for now I would like to say that Delta is on Hiatus. I'll let you know when I plan on continuing, but for now you can remove him from the active player roster.

I'm going to leave him on the roster for the time being. There's no point going through the trouble of removing and then adding him when we don't really know exactly how long your hiatus is going to be. Hopefully you'll regain your interest and I'll see you back here soon.

Thanks! :) My first post is placed and I really hope it's good enough and that I didn't do anything wrong, haha.

It was great!
    Looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Capture atempt awaiting judgement. :D

The Sandshrew broke free! One little normal-typed attack is going to be far from enough to take this pokemon down, even with a surprise attack.

Back