• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginner's Mafia - Game Over~

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Goddammit. I'm going to hope to God it was the mafia that killed apart, because if it was the vigilante...I mean, we put up a pretty sturdy defense for them. I'd honestly say that it would have been better to wait until there was a more certain chance that the ability would hit a mafia member. I suppose I can understand the suspicion, even despite that, but...sigh.

I'll be joining Lize's offensive for now and [VOTE] Utopian, if only because she seems to have some form of backing for her vote and others would be random picks or based on silence, the latter of which I don't much trust in a situation this dire. Subject to change, of course.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    The End?...
    Night 5
    24 Hours

Utopian found Paradise

VS.

THE GRAVEYARD
    Hover for usernames and rolenames.

DURING THE NIGHT
    Send in your night actions by PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    VICTORY GOES TO...

TheSignWriter got lost

MAFIA ARE VICTORIOUS

THE GRAVEYARD
    Hover for usernames and rolenames.

End Game
    Hope you all enjoyed! :) Did you have fun? I know it was a bit daunting for some people.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    I FREAKING KNEW IT!

I even called MACHO out! :P But everyone was like, noooooooooooooo we cant vote on someone active. welp. I rest my case. XD

Good game you all, Well played maffia. :) see you all next game.

P.S.
    I do hope the people who said almost nothing or <40 words in the entire game wont do that next time. It makes the game a little less fun if people are just not saying anything. I get that its a beginner game, but it is nice if you at least post like a message everyday to let us know you are online and accesable for questions :)

Have a good night you all!

Thanks for setting this up Mana and Zehn!

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    This game definitely has been fun, although the mutes making it sort of hard. Also, Utopian, who made me more suspicious of him which basically ended up throwing us the game, misplacing only one suspicion I had.

These were the suspicions/ideas i had in mind when i voted for Utopian, but coming back with a "lets see how that'll turn out shall we" is basically the biggest mafia comeback I could've see happening in that situation, especially after also being quite silent generally. The fact that I trusted macho was actually basically because I didn't have much other choice, but there were definitely suspicions on him too. But then again, he also gained trust by the vigilante's kill on apart. Which is.. well.. that happened.

But yeah, it was a very fun game, got to crack my head a bit and it's always fun to solve these kind of things i suppose. Very much thanks Mana & Zehn!

Utopian

"Looks like the party is over"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I feared this would happen yeah, but tbh I have no idea if I could have proven my innocence at that point. Overall nice game, had more fun then I thought, seems my last suspicion wasn't going to be of much help either.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Ehehe, I had fun with this one. I kinda wish there'd been more activity, but damn if I didn't enjoy this. I was actually a bit worried when Jappo honed in on me, if only because apart and, thanks to that, I were the ones sus that day, so...Really expected Sign to try to kill me that night, and since we didn't block any roles, it really could've been it for pretty much the only guy that was suspicious that day.

Was kinda surprised how much of a gift and a curse the prediction at the beginning was. Lize being revealed and, at least, her vocal belief in me did us a fair few favors. I'm pretty sure I would've been killed, otherwise, even though Giggles ended up getting killed at a result.

Heh, thanks guys. It really was a good time. Can't wait to play with you again :d

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Well even though I was just a fill in, glad I got to play a little with you all :) See you next time.

Back