• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beleive in "You are the 1,000,000th visitor" ads?

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    I've never gotten a virus from clicking them o_o;
    I have gotten those stupid fullscreen popups that you can't directly exit out of...

o.O
    Alt-F4?
    XD

I dont... But my uncle jumps through the roof when he sees those ads D:

and... congrats... You play tppcrpg D:
    eew

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Nah. I don't think anyone believes that stuff. :< It flashes right in your face, "YOU ARE THE 10,000th VISITOR!" It's bound to give someone a seizure. XD Yeah, the only thing more annoying than that is telemarketers. XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    "Omg! No way!"

My god, I hate those smiley banner ads. I would love nothing more than to find the person who created that ad and blast their ear drums out with a continuous recording of that smiley!

Anyway, I don't really believe in most of those ads. However, some are real. Technically there has to be some reality to all ad's because somehow someone could sue the owner of the website for false advertisement. The thing is, sure you'll get a "free Nintendo Wii" if you pay for about 10 subscriptions! Rip-offs. But hey, nothing in life is free. ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    They are just too annoying for me to actually fell for them. Besides, we all know they always lead to virus or all kinds of spyware so, why would I click on them?
    Too bad the world is filled with people and as long as a small % of people fall for their tricks, the trap fulfills its evil purpose...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The millionth visitor? Wow.. how amazing.

I've clicked on them before by accident and found that it unfortunately decided to open endless numbers of windows, forcing my PC to crash. =\ Good thing that Adblockerplus on Firefox has got rid of those annoying things now.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    *is busy clicking 1,000,000th visitor adds*

Ye--- *Reads topic*

ITS A LIE!

Yes.

I believe

I do believe!

I do believe in fairies I do..I do

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    The Ipod Nano ones bug the hell out of me. Other than that, I could care less about the other ones. Their Ads. If you click on them, well that's between you and your new computer. :)

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    There really annoying but it makes me laugh because I was the 1,000,000th visitor yesterday aswell xD

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
    The Ipod Nano ones bug the hell out of me. Other than that, I could care less about the other ones. Their Ads. If you click on them, well that's between you and your new computer. :)

I totally agree. And the iPhone ones. Then they put, 'IT'S NO JOKE!' You've just pointed it wrong there. I hate them adverts. I can't believe why stupid idiots made them.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    Always remind me of that 1,000,000th sex shop user pranks on trigger happy tv. Damn I miss that show. ;-;

I like the, punch such and such 100 times first to win. So distracting. D:

shaddup the hedgehog

I live 2 lol(and annoy my sis)
    Years
    I hate the ones that talk and say things like "you've one a free wii claim it now" im usually wearing headphones and they give me a headache especially if they come up when im watching something online

Last edited:
    Back