• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best and Worst Pokemon Ever

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Magikarp was always the butt of cruel jokes because of how utterly useless he is, but then when he turns into Gyrados the tides suddenly turn.. well, why wouldn't they? Gyrados kicks ass!

Therefore Magikarp doesn't suck THAT hard. Only if you don't have EXP Share, then he might suck a bit. xD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Favorite
    -Gallade He's so cool with his cool looks and his powerfulness and sword like elbows. Why did they have to make him suck by making him slow?

Hated
    -Spinda Seriously, what was the point. I was told EVs but there are definately better places to go for EVs then friggin Spindas

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Best

1)Eevee: Come on, you get seven choices as to what it evolves into, and Eevee itself isn't that bad. I took on the elite four with a lv50 Eevee and a lv52 Meganium. I won.

2)Chikorita: High defense and good attack, this is exactly how I work. Plus it's evos carry on these traits.

Worst

1)Magikarp: Please don't make me talk about this. You can't even give them TMs!

2)Zubat: It's an annoying bat that appears every three steps in a cave and it's only attack is leech seed. Case closed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2011
    In the next game, Dunsparce needs an evo!

Best: Tyranitar & Lucario!

Worst: Remoraid & Combee!

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Well here are mine:

Best:Electivire(it's just so awesome)Jynx(come on she's a power house),Alakazam('cos it's IQ is 5000.

Worst:
    Heatran(because it's a useless legendary)

Manaphy & Phione(why couldn't they just make them normal pokemon and make phione evolve into manaphy?)

Harwinder

Pokemon Breeder - EV Trainer
    Years
    WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MAGIKARP IT IS NOT SUCKY!!! GIVE IT TIME AND IT WILL OWN!!

Moving on, sorry for posting in wrong forum. Also thanks for your opinions.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Heh, that's why people hate Magikarp and not Gyarados

Dunsparce is kind of cute actually

Porygon: Any Pokemon that can put over 600 Japanese children in a hospital is awesome.

Hilarious, but kind of mean...haha

Fav: Meowth. Soo cute. My second favourites are Gardevoir and Eevee

Worst: Geodude. I have a long-time hatred of that Pokemon. Its a flying head XD Same with Glalie

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    Best:
    Lucario - How you can you not love it? <3 Lucario is just a very unique Pokemon that, in the hands of the right trainer, own some major PokeButt.

Wost:
    Lickilicky - The name sucks, it sucks in battle, and just a waste of a space. Why not give Pinsir his evolution? Or give Kangaskhan a baby form? So many things you could have done but wasted it on Lickilicky who is an uglier and stupider version of Lickintung.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    best poke: ummmm I would say.................. I don't know a lot of pokemon are very powerful IMO no one is the strongest

Weakest: Dusperence is a waste of a pokedex entry and it fails life, like most ubers

Magikarp is not weak!!!!!!!

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    This is the most biased response ever but:

Best: Cacturne, Flygon and other desert pokemon.

Worst: Mew, Manaphy and other cream puffs.

Back