• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best bad guy team?

Who is the best bad guy team?

• Team rocket (for nostalgia freaks)

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • team aqua/ team magma (not nature friendly!)

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • cipher/snagem (shadow pokemon rule!)

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • team galactic (cuz you have no sence in looks)

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • team plasma (because knights are awesome =Þ )

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
  • Who do you think is the best?

(i choose aqua/magma because emerald was my first game)

sorry If i forgot one for one of the minor spinnof games like the dungeons of time or the ranger rescue...whatever you call em.

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • team skull or something was pmd,

but i like team plasma ^^
    they just look cool ^-^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I can't judge Team Plasma yet because I'm waiting 'till the American release to play B/W and avoiding plot spoilers 'till then. XD

Of the remaining main series villainous organizations, I'll have to throw my support to the Aqua/Magma Diumvirate. They're not outright evil, but are very misguided and ultimately end up flooding/droughting Hoenn for it. I especially love Archie/Maxie's battle music. :D

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
  • I think I'll like Team Plasma because they look quite cool, but my mind hasn't been made up yet xD. I'll go for Team Galactic because they almost completed their goal ^.^

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
  • Team Rocket and Snagem were the best villains IMO. The other team's were like : "lol, we gonna own dis region/ make it a better place with a legendary
    pokeman".

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Team Aqua and Team Magma had similar goals, but they were completely opposite. You should have separated them. Anyway, I vote for Cipher because they're the only syndicate that actually seemed evil to me. And I don't know what Plasma is trying to do because I can't read Japanese.

Years
  • Personally I picked Rocket, firstly for nostalgia, second for the fact that they were super cool in their goals. They just wanted to steal stuff and make it their own. IDK, not really a good explanation, but I dig TR. Otherwise, Cipher.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I like Giovanni, and Archer. Although mainly Giovanni.

However, overall, Cyrus and Galactic just win it....because the Grunts are weird, Cyrus has this massive corporation, who follow him without question (except for Charon, who I think belongs with Team Rocket because of his goals), yet still manage to remain strong.....that's one hell of an evil team.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Main series, I'm happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but the Go-Rock Squad in Ranger had the best style of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

And the Quads' motto was the greatest. Pokemon a-go-go!

Trigaradon

I COME IN PEACE
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Cipher was the only team that actually had competent members.

Except maybe Plasma.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I like Team Aqua/Magma best, because they were the least annoying in my opinion, and I also liked fighting against them.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Time to link again. I love that I already posted exactly what I thought in full detail in a somewhat easy to read fashion. It's long, though. Needed an updated link, takes too long to find the other one.

Oh, it's Cipher, by the way. This post will explain exactly why I think Cipher is, by far, the best villain team of the series.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2010
    I'm going with Team galactic. I thought there plan was very interesting and actually had decent trainers

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Team Rocket.

I don't really like the new team designs so much. They're too fancy, especially Galactic and their crazy hair and whatnot. Rocket actually looks like a band of shady thieves. They're so old school.

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
  • Team Rocket. Now and forever.

These other teams, they have cute uniforms. But their goals are way too impractical. Environmental dominion, creating parallel dimensions? Pfft, nerds. Team Rocket keeps it simple: "Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket!"

Plus, you can't beat this song. Do any of the other teams have something as awesome as that? I think not. ;)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Team Aqua and Team Magma. Emerald was my first game, I played against both of them. I found their goals to be interesting and new, rather than the old steal-everything-and-make-money schemes.

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
    Years
  • team rocket suck D:
    team aqua/magma was 2nd imo
    never heard of cipher/snagem (im guessing gold and silver?)
    and Plasma i guess is in B/W and havent played that yer

So has to be Galatic for me :)

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Sorry folks but Jessie and James... and Meowth! has my vote! ;)

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Back