• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best bike record?

Which bike do you prefer?

• Total voters

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    What is your best bike record on cycling road? I got 9.16(with no collisions) just a week ago. Funny how I tried for hours to beat my 9.30, only to beat it by accident once when I was half asleep. XD

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    That's pretty good, you beat mine by a hair, but I don't really try that hard to get a good record. Anyways, mine is:

No. of collisions: 0 time(s)
    Elapsed time: 10.05 seconds

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Wow, pretty good. I'm sure you'll get even better the more times you ride on cycling road:D

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Yeah...probably, but I don't really spend too much time on it anyway. I think that record is good enough for not really trying.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    It really good for not trying, lol it took me quite a few times just to get no colisions. I know kids who try and can't even get under 11.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jc_rcw
    mine is like 9. something I don't remember:)

Cool. :D Sounds like your also pretty good with the Mach bike:rambo:

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Hmm...I am wondering, why is there a poll? I don't think anyone would try to do the Cyling Road on an Acro Bike. :P

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I put the poll there just because most the people I know prefer the Acro, and I was woundering if any one else liked Mach :D *Jumps on Mach bike*

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I prefer the Mach Bike. It's so fast and I know where most of the things are in the Hoenn Region, so I hardly ever bump into anything to make the bike stop.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Mach bike all the way! My time on the cycling road is about 9 second 0 collisions.

Back