• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best bike record?

Which bike do you prefer?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    on my MACH!! it has more speed and it is easier to ride down cycaling road on!! and my time is about 9 seconds!!

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Kitsune_girl said:
    I love the Mach bike, it makes things go faster, like hatching eggs.:D

If you use the Mach Bike for eggs, and are playing Emerald, you could always put a pokemon with the Flame Body or Magma Armor ability in your party. Makes the eggs hatch twice as fast.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Does anyone who got 7 seconds for the record remeber what route they cycled?
    I'm beggining to think certain routes take a few seconds longer than the other.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2006
    9:30 0 collisions. I like the Mach bike better cause you get places much faster.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I think he means it's faster on some parts of the cycling road to ride on.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    SRV said:
    I think he means it's faster on some parts of the cycling road to ride on.
    Thats what I meant. Some parts, you haver turn shaply to avoid people, but if you turn at a certain timing, you can avoid them without turning much... anyone have tips?

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I duno, I usually stay close to the inner wall, although, my record is only 10. uh, I can't remember but try to go through it a couple times, and see where people move. If you know where they all are, then you can probably avoid them while going as fast as you can. Stay to the sides and turn as less as possible.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    SRV said:
    I duno, I usually stay close to the inner wall, although, my record is only 10. uh, I can't remember but try to go through it a couple times, and see where people move. If you know where they all are, then you can probably avoid them while going as fast as you can. Stay to the sides and turn as less as possible.
    Thanks for the tip. I still can't remember how the other cyclists move, but I'll try.

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
    i cant a clue what mine is, it was something like 7.blah. i think.....0.o anyway, mach is much better, acro is so slooow. XD

Para

flannery fanatic?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    how the hell you get 7 seconds??

9.16 is my best and its probably the best one you can get on the bike path if you take the optimal paths and least turns.

Back