• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    When the Super Bowl is over, then yes...we shall start fangirling about NASCAR coming back. ARE YOU READY SECTOR? :D

Years
    I can't believe I'm going to miss parts of the Super Bowl, because I have to go to school so early :(

Also, I can't wait for NASCAR to begin either. I'll be watching the Daytona 500 for sure once that rolls around the corner.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm hoping Truex has a better season this year than last year. Hope his ride with Furniture Row goes well!~

also jeff gordon ew how could you

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I'm hoping Truex has a better season this year than last year. Hope his ride with Furniture Row goes well!~

also jeff gordon ew how could you
    I don't mind Truex, he's just not one of my favorites. Good skill to win the road races & he did at Jeff Gordon's best track last year.

Ew Jeff Gordon? Well, you have to admit, Jeff is a freakin' legend! >:) I mean, this pass is just pure gold!

omg I can't wait for the Super Bowl. Go Broncos!!

Smh not a NFL fan here, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Meh, I'm not too big on watching sports. Or NASCAR, whatever the hell people consider that. Go fast, turn left!

By the way, who's responsible for the thread title?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I'm not interested in any sports. They're just so boring to watch that I can't. I'm being invited to a super bowl party where I'll probably just end up playing Magic most of the night.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Potheads vs Potheads.

This'll be fun to watch.
    Who are they? xD
    Meh, I'm not too big on watching sports. Or NASCAR, whatever the hell people consider that. Go fast, turn left!

By the way, who's responsible for the thread title?
    NASCAR stands for National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing. Its an American Auto Racing series. They have smaller series in Europe, Australia, Canada & Mexico as well, but I don't keep tabs on those. I have no way of checking up on the series without searching for it everytime, so I don't bother. I do like F1, but never catch it on TV. IndyCars too! The thing is, all sports can have dislikes because of a specific reason, everyone considers NASCAR to be boring because of the constant left turning, whereas they should rather go to an actual race instead. Attending the races is a much better experience than watching on television.

Probably Dipu. He died when he saw it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Go fast, turn left!
    I'm over here dying. That's the funniest thing I've read all day. I'm glad someone else thinks the same way. I don't really get the appeal.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Sector said:
    Who are they? xD
    The two teams playing are the Seatle Seahawks and the Broncos. AKA: the teams from the only two states in the US to legalize marijuana.

The only reason I know this is because everyone is going crazy where I live because the Seahawks are our "local" team. I say "local" because they're still quite a ways away.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I'm over here dying. That's the funniest thing I've read all day. I'm glad someone else thinks the same way. I don't really get the appeal.
    LOL Well, I guess our tastes are different. I don't understand how people not like it but like Football, Basketball & Golf.
    The two teams playing are the Seatle Seahawks and the Broncos. AKA: the teams from the only two states in the US to legalize marijuana.

The only reason I know this is because everyone is going crazy where I live because the Seahawks are our "local" team. I say "local" because they're still quite a ways away.
    Oh, that. I thought they meant [supporter]Axeliira[/supporter] & I were potheads.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I see you're talking about NASCAR something I can't find appealing. But you are also talking about the Super Bowl which I'm excited for, but mostly for the commercials. But go Broncos though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back