• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I've never played field hockey, I've wanted to try though. I don't know a thing about it!

Anyone here play ultimate frisbee?

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Oh wow, volleyball was brought up here & I wasn't here! That's my favorite sport! I wanted to play it in high school, but couldn't because females only.

Beach volleyball is amazing. There may be other reasons for loving volleyball, but I love it for the sport itself as well! >:)

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I don't really like volleyball honestly, I mean, I don't hate it or something either, it's just entirely meh for me for some reason, that's it

yes I'm being aware of that I'm an insanely bizarre creature

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I'd play volleyball since I have the height and jump for it, or so said my uncle and doctor but I'm kinda afraid of damaging my leg even further.

TY

My interest is also really low lately, simply cause i have much more important things in life atm :P

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman. He died of an apparent drug overdose. Word is that it was heroin. Sorry for the off topic. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman. He died of an apparent drug overdose. Word is that it was heroin. Sorry for the off topic. :(
    Go away to the Culture&Media DCC! Nah, I just heard that too. Pity... for the actor change. Or did they finish filming the third movie?

Also what does the title of this thread even mean.

Years
    Yeah, that's a shame he passed. :( RIP Philip.

Of course I haven't read Mockingjay yet, but I've read The Hunger Games and I'm close to finishing Catching Fire.

Khilia

Years
    I tried the most scientific methods that exist, yet they couldn't give me any results either
    Spoiler:

TY

Even Google failed us... What has become of our technology *starts screaming and running around*

I might have had a bit too much hot chocolate x)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I did just watch a documentary on TV saying that our brains signal the exact change between pleasure and gross when eating too much chocolate, actually.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Chocolate!
    Milka <3
    Kinder <3
    Toblerone <3<3<3

Enough said. Chocolate rules above all else.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Khilia and Gabri, you are both so very wise people. Tomorrow I shall buy chocolate. I have money. There is chocolate. The only logical thing for me to do is buy it.

Khilia

Years
    That's why we should all make an effort to save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.

*the only planet with chocolate we know of

What if an other planet in our solar system is entirely made of chocolate yet until today we've just been finding out the wrongest things

ehheehehehehehheheeehehehheh chocolateeee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back