• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Don't worry Dipu, I already voted in CCP's MOTY and a few others iirc. I usually vote for the main one and in the sections I frequent often enough.

Last edited:
Years
This year was the first time I've participated in member of the year, but that's because I was a lurker turned poster partially xD

Years
I think that the sections I visit are plenty for me to get to know a lot of those active around PC, except for maybe FG which isn't a section I venture into all too often.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I know people well enough in most sections to vote, but I've only voted in ones like CCP and my own forum, as well as Battle Center.

Years
I haven't voted anywhere yet uuugh. ;( Too many people stick out to me this time around, it's impossible. I'll probably head over to Pokemon Clubs to cast votes there though, since I'm most familiar with that board nowadays~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I was a little reluctant to vote tooooo, since everyone I've spoken with was great in one way or another. ;-; I gave it a shot anyways, buuuut, I'd like to give a shoutout to those people somehow~

Years
I'm not sure if I was reluctant to vote or not in MotY, but mainly because I edited my ballot at least seven or eight times in the span of an hour.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Haven't voted in the MotY for now since there's so many people that stick to me and too little space to vote ;-;

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I cast my votes in MotY few weeks ago. It's not complete yet, but will get it done before the 31st… if I remember to, haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Haven't voted at all, was way too inactive to make such choices.Anyway, just came back from a concert, and I feel like an old man right now. So many stupid 15 year olds its not funny, couldn't even have a decent mosh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I haven't voted in any of the MotY threads and I have no plans to. I have friends in all of the forums that I'm active enough to be able to vote, so I'm too biased.

Apparently I have one vote on the main thread (favorite female), and several in GE for one category. Last I checked, I was winning the latter.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I don't even think the person who I voted for MotY for has seen my post. Then again, I got like one vote in something out of all the votes (thank you AW!). Doesn't matter to me. Popularity isn't everything, right?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Haven't voted at all, was way too inactive to make such choices.Anyway, just came back from a concert, and I feel like an old man right now. So many stupid 15 year olds its not funny, couldn't even have a decent mosh.
What concert did you go to?

Years
I am 100% not a concert person. I will be boring and sit in silence at home with hot chocolate. ^-^

But as for MotY, I don't have plans to vote in the main event ballots. I could probably write an essay with all the people I'd want to include.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I only go to chill concerts like Death Cab and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back