• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • So I like finally get on Netflix and want to watch Star Wars, but no, no streaming for Star Wars on Netflix. Because Lucas hates you. Or Disney, whoever.

If you go on Project Free TV, you can watch the Star Wars movies there. Plus a lot of other great movies and TV shows. I ended up watching all the seasons of How I Met Your Mother on there (and yes, it's free; no registration required)

Link: https://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Also, you're avatar is bloody awesome. Party on Darth, party on.

Years
  • My brother recently created a profile for me on his Netflix account and I've been watching some of the first season (Indigo League) of Pokémon, which was recently released onto Netflix iirc

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've signed-up for Netflix before, but never really bothered watch anything aside from Ironman 2. Wish I had taken full advantage of my free trial instead of just letting it go to a waste, haha. ;o;

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I literally watch Netflix all the time and so does my son XD We don't have Cable but we really enjoy Netflix. He's watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates right now :P

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • As soon as Netflix gets Forrest Gump and Undercover Brother I will be happy. Those two movies are amazing!

What? Pokémon on Netflix? Nah. I'd much rather spend a month nonstop torrenting the whole 134GB of anime than stream it. Why risk the possibility of them removing it? :)

Years
  • It's difficult for me to marathon a series for hours on end, so Netflix wouldn't be something I'd invest into atm, really

Years
  • I can't marathon shows either, unless I'm watching them with someone \: I'm the type of person to get bored rather easily so I start skimming through episodes DX

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • The only marathon I'vebeen able to handle is the Firefly series + the movie, which takes about a day IIRC. My mother has done marathons of Law and Order: SVU and Doctor Who, though. :D

Doctor Who marathons are painful for me because each episode feels like an entire series D:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • It's so bad for you to marathon shows, but I remember marathoning Sword Art Online, Doctor Who, and Kill la Kill because they are such good shows. I tried to do Game of Thrones but my god those episodes are long (please no spoilers about Game of Thrones, I've only watched the first 2 seasons so far ;____;)

Years
  • I assume by marathon, you guys mean binge-watch. In which case every tv show I ever watch I watch in one sitting. Game of Thrones, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Community. Just a handfull.
    Community I've actually binge watched a few times. Anyone else binge Community?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Marathon is a sport or what? I don't know what actually marathon is, can someone tell me?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Anyone else binge Community?

Cool. Cool cool cool.

I'm going to miss the combo of Troy and Abed </3

Marathon is a sport or what? I don't know what actually marathon is, can someone tell me?

It just means being able to watch 10's of episodes or seasons in one sitting. Essentially as Plumpyfoof simply put it, it's binge-watching.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Marathoning seems to be the only way I watch TV shows these days. I'd kill to just watch one episode and walk away.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I generally watch only one episode at a time due to time constraints actually. :/ But I love to watch stuff until I'm done with it.

Years
  • That's actually my biggest obstacle to marathoning. With all the shows I'm currently watching, I have no more room to add more, and I don't intend on dropping anything I'm already watching to make room for more stuff until I finish what I'm currently watching.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I can only watch maybe five shows at a time. Any more and I feel overwhelmed, and I'm a completionist, so if I start watching a show, no matter how bad it is or how bad it gets, I absolutely have to finish it. I like resolution.

Except there are some shows I stopped watching at the end of a season, only because I just feel everything was resolved and I was satisfied. Great example of that is The Following. I'm not watching season 2 because season 1 finished on such a "This is it." note.

I can only watch maybe five shows at a time. Any more and I feel overwhelmed, and I'm a completionist, so if I start watching a show, no matter how bad it is or how bad it gets, I absolutely have to finish it. I like resolution.

Except there are some shows I stopped watching at the end of a season, only because I just feel everything was resolved and I was satisfied. Great example of that is The Following. I'm not watching season 2 because season 1 finished on such a "This is it." note.

Glameow

Purrrfect~
    Years
  • I don't marathon shows much, but I have Netflix which is a lot easier for me to catch things because my Mom and Sister are always on the TV, and I don't have cable in my room. I've lost track of a few shows because they refuse to give up the TV for 30 minutes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back