• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Dream present? I'm the weird one who wants nothing special. I mean it'd be nice to have a new game console, a powerful or a girlfriend and some friends. But I'm not expecting anything since I'm starting to find Christmas boring :x

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I stopped playing consoles ages ago. Never find time for it, really.
    That's the same for me.

I bought a 360 a few months ago (after not playing a console since, like, Kingdom Hearts 2 came out) with the intention of using it. At the very least for Netflix on TV. And I probably touched the thing three times until I finally decided that it would be best to just return it about two months later.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I only use my Wii for netflix and hulu plus. That's all, really. I haven't had the chance to rent games for it nowadays, but I should be able to starting tomorrow. :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I pretty much stopped playing consoles as well. I really wish I had the time to play them but I don't at all.

Years
  • Playstation 4 will be my first console, believe it or not. All my previous console gaming experiences have been at my friends' house.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Wii U and Xbox 360 are the only consoles I have at the moment. Was planning to buy PlayStation 4, but couldn't as I didn't have enough money; they were all spent on gifts. I may buy it in January, though. If I can't, then February. Definitely. (:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Consoles? Let's see I only had two, my old PS2 and my current PS3. Gaming was mainly made on handheld for me.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'm more distracted on the fact that I need to save up for a phone. I'm a few bucks shy of a Galaxy S3, but I want the S4. My mind is tempting me to cave early. Gah

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm honestly not interested in any of the consoles this gen. The Xbox One seems like too much entertainment at once and the PS4 doesn't appeal to me much. I'll just stick to handhelds. Can't wait to get my 3DS for Christmas. :D

I'm more distracted on the fact that I need to save up for a phone. I'm a few bucks shy of a Galaxy S3, but I want the S4. My mind is tempting me to cave early. Gah
    There's something I need a phone. I've never had a phone in my life except landlines. o.o

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm more distracted on the fact that I need to save up for a phone. I'm a few bucks shy of a Galaxy S3, but I want the S4. My mind is tempting me to cave early. Gah
    You should get the Google Nexus!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back