• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best ds game? :-)

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I'm not exactly sure what the OP is asking. What are the best anime-based DS games? I don't really play games based on anime, but some of my favourite DS games (from a very limited selection) are here:

If you're casual, I think Animal Crossing: Wild World is pretty fun.

Dragon Quest IX seems pretty good for JRPG fans (I may be wrong, very new to the genre), though I'm not too far into it so I'm not really sure.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver were pretty amazing as throwbacks to the nostalgia gen!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Deserves a shoutout here.

The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass was AMAZING and Spirit Tracks seems pretty good too: Worth the play IMO.

If you're into puzzles, check out the Professor Layton games.

Another Throwback: Super Mario 64 DS. It brought some good adjustments to the N64 Classic, though the sound quality is pretty crap.

I must download TWEWY to try, it's one I keep seeing but keep forgetting about :)

Back