• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best in-game story/miracle?

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    A great moment was when I found 3 Shiny Pokemon in my old Pokemon Pearl. First, was a pink Sneasel in the cave where Regigigas is, which I evolved into Weavile. Then, about a month later, I was fishing around Solaceon Town and found a red Gyarados. Finally, about 2 months after that, I found a blue Gastly in the house you find Rotom in, which I eventually evolved into a Gengar.

In the past it has been whenever I find a roaming Legendary Pokemon, especially when I found the Legendary Dogs in my old Gold Version xD.

Lash

Years
  • Here is one that happened just now. You know how you have to battle Roark for the first gym battle, and that Cranidos of his that knows Pursuit? I had trouble with that.

My only Pokemon with me were Staravia, and Turtwig. Staravia beat Geodude, and whittled down Onix's HP to about half. It fainted, so I sent out Turtwig. But Geodude did do one annoying move, that Stealth Rock thing, so Turtwig was hurt upon getting out. It used Absorb, so Onix quickly fainted.

After that, Cranidos and Turtwig duked it out. Turtwig got down to about 4 HP, and quickly used Razor Leaf for the winning movie. Though grass types do have the advanatge over Rock types, it was a pretty close match. I seriously thought I was going to lose.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I was in pokemon yellow, I hadn't saved, I used up all my ultra balls, and great balls, all I had left were pokeballs, I threw one, and I caught Articuno with a pokeball. Pretty cool huh? :)

Anela

I see you.
    Years
  • In my first time through Pearl, when I was battling Palkia, I caught it with my first Ultra Ball, after weakening it first. That was the first time I'd caught a legendary Pokemon without using most or all of my Ultra Balls.

Also, I've played through my Leaf Green game three times, and caght a Shiny Pokemon every time. The first one was a Shiny Krabby, the second a Shiny Meowth, which has since evolved into Persian, and the third a Shiny Geodude.

Years
  • When I first started out EV Training (everyone's a n00b at some point), I had no clue about IV breeding, so I just breed a random trapinch, and it had 25 atk/25 speed/30 def(useless but good to know) in IVs. It's been on my team ever since.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • In Emerald, I caught a lv70 Rayquaza with a team of lv35s. He had wiped out all my team but one, used Rest, and I threw an Ultra Ball while he rested.

It worked.

He has a terrible nature and bad IVs.

Back