• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best legendary

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • Articuno I don't know why, thats the only legendary that I won't get mad about and the new Ghost/Dragon Giradina because its the first Ghost legendary

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I can't say I'm a huge fan of legendary Pokémon, but those that I like, I like alot. I'm not completely sure which one is my absolute favourite, but the legendaries I like are:

Articuno, Zapdos, Raikou, Mew, (only the anime and manga Mew. Its game sprites suck and it's pretty shabby for an uber. =| ) Lugia, Latias, Groudon, (to a certain extent) Mewtwo (once again, only the anime and manga Mewtwo. For some reason I feel sorry for the anime Mewtwo and the manga Mewtwo has a too awesome fighting style to be ignored. Giant spoon ftw! =D) Yukishii, Diaruga and Kureseria (due to its utterly random and freaky look. O.O). Out of those, the only Pokémon that are on my favorite Pokémon list are Articuno, Raikou, Zapdos, Yukishii and Diaruga. Now let's round those Pokémon to three.

I have always liked Articuno and it's classic so Articuno'll stay for my top 3 favorite legendary list. I have loved Yukishii ever since I saw it. I dislike Psychic types in general, but something about Yukishii makes me want to train one. For the third one I shall pick Diaruga due to its utterly cool typing. I have wanted a Dragon/Steel type Pokémon ever since G/S/C and now we finally have one! ^o^ Those Pokémon in order from favorite to least favorite would be:

1. Yukishii (one of the few Pokémon that's close in awesomeness to even Dunsparce, Feebas, Cradily and Aipom. ^_^)
    2. Articuno
    3. Diaruga
    I'm not sure if Lucario is legendary.
    If it is: Lucario
    If not: Ho-oh

(300th post)
    Just to confirm your doubts, Lucario isn't a legendary.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • I dont really have a favourite legendary but if id have to pick one id go with Mew because its original dating back to the first ever generation of pokemon and because of the fact that its cute. XD

~Kipper~

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    Aruseus definitely. He's awsome ecspecialy since you can change his type with the special plates (Dragon for me).

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Jirachi/Kyogre/Latias. All for their own specific reasons. Jirachi because it grants whishes, and only comes around every millineum. Kyogre because its the...guardian of the sea? I'm not sure what it is, but it's pretty cool. And Latias is like Latios, only better xD

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Mewtwo because i like his psychic skills in the anime version
    Rukario because i like Steel + Fighting

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Definitely Mew. It's cute and powerful and nice ^^. Plus its little theme song is just fantastic, I can't stop listening to it.

Back