• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon of all time?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I really like Gengar and Aggron. I dont know why really. My favorite legend is Dialga by far.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Exuse me, but this is just my opinion not for people to argue on- Googlebug.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Ok I see your point. Still I didnt really say anything about strength or weaknesses I just said its my favorite legend.- Googlebug.

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    Mew and Mewtwo are equel in power (on anime, dunno about games) and they have every move (again on anime) so on anime, Mew and Mewtwo are definatelly the best, but i'm not sure on the game, cus on game, the weakest can be strongest lol, Mewtwo/Mew faints on game, on anime they are indestructable, and also on game Mew doesn't obey, so it depends if you're going on about anime or game, since they will have a different answer

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    *chears* Mew is 1 of the cutest of Pokemon, and he's funny fighting Mewtwo, while Mewtwo is talking to him, Mew is just looking around ignoring him, Mew is cuter, Mewtwo is cooler, IMO

Back