• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon you have that you ACTUALLY trained?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    Does not include traded pokemon. If it was low level then you trained it, its ok

my 3 best are Empoleon, Typhlosion and Gardevoir. still workin on some more :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I guess my team if I had to choose 6...
    Suicune caught in Leaf Green... by me
    Umbreon hatched by me in a friend's Ruby
    The rest hatched in my Diamond... and all of them EV trained

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Salamence. Caught on Emerald, then trained to lv100. Curiously this one was Adamant n stuff and unintencionally I trained it to 400atk. I didn't even know what Ev's were.

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
    Metagross - I got an Adamant Beldum from Steven in Emerald (took me 6 times), raised it because Metagross looked cool, so I EV trained it then to 100 and reached 404 Attack (I didn't know a single thing about IVs then) :D

Problem is, that's about it D:

Alec_

Years
    The best pokemon i ever trained would be probably My First Pokemon Starter. It starts on it's lower level. ^^ That's why i think it's really powerful, trained and skillfull. :PP

~Fairytales. XD;;

Ayselipera

My best pokemon ever was my level 100 Dragonite
    in Silver Version. I have never raised a Dragonite
    that was as good as him since :(

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
    My Feraligatr in Silver, I've never had such a good Pokemon. I doubt I'll ever raise another like him again either, most Pokemon I raise now just feel like they're lacking something that my Silver party always had.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    The highest i got is my Pikachu on Yellow which was at like 85-92 i'm not completely sure. It is the highest i ever trained a pokemon without the use of rare candies or cheats.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Eh, I'm rather fond of my Crasher (Feraligatr), Pire (Tyranitar), Malybis (Shiny Metagross), Silvater (Torterra), Incentra (Shiny Charizard), and Eledracois (Salamence). I hatched all of them and EV trained them to level 100. There are many others, but I am most fond of these guys.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    My blaziken on emerald and my mewtwo on firered. Both to level 100. But if you mean the actual strongest/favourite not just level, it was my lickilicky which i ev trained and bred myself.. up to lvl 57 and then rare candied it up the rest.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    My Aggron in my Diamond Version. Along with Gardevoir, Jirachi (not my OT, obviously), and Armaldo, it's of the very few remaining from my original Sapphire file.. which I miss dearly..

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    My Azumarill and Heracross, they were two of my first (actually the very first) IV bred and EVd Pocket Monsters. <3

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Pokemon Gold Version, my Typhlosion and Feraligatr (my brother duplicated his level 5 totodile and traded it to me, and vice versa, so we had both starters) were leveled to 100 in Mt. Silver. It's a crazy spot to train at.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Probably my Lopunny I got in Eterna at lvl 15, trained to 100 and It almost single handedly defeated the Elite Four at lvl 68 :D bunnies rock

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
    That's got to be the Typhlosion I had, back when I had my Gameboy Color and my Silver version.

Back