• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon you have that you ACTUALLY trained?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Charizard and Raichu are pokemon I actually trained in firered and Milotic and Blaziken were trained in Sapphire by me.( I didn't knew about raichu's crappy stats at that point lol!)

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    This is the day of EV training, so anyone competitive trains their pokemon at LEAST enough to max out the appropriate stats.

My first EV'd Pokemon was a shiny Zubat, recieved in a trade at level four.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    For me, its all of my starter Pokemon because I've trained them first and they leveled up to level 100 first. Also I think I did a pretty well job with Shuckle as well, having a great Defense and Special Defense as well

:t354:TG

Cyclone Dragon

Dragon & Video Game Fanatic
    Years
    I caught a shinx in diamond when i first started my game, then I brought it with me all the way through, I trained it to level 100, same as Flygon, I always have a flygon in my party. =3

Edit: I completey forgot, my Infernape, I always keep my starter in my party as well XD

Xarses

Whippersnapper
    Years
    Funnest Pokemon I ever had to train was Alakazam because even 10 levels below the Enemy Pokemon, it still beat the crap out of it. >:]

Years
    My best two are from my Platinum, Gengar and Tyranitar. My Gengar is the highest level poke I've ever had that I've trained myself. And my Tyranitar is sort of my hail mary, it's ended up winning two frontier prints against pokemon that could potentially 1HKO him. (He beat both Milotic & Medicham)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    Cyndaquil, traded from my friend at level 5 trained it to a level 100 Typhlosion
    Charmander, hatched it from my friends Charizard, trained to a level 100 Charizard
    Larvitar, found it in platinum trained it to a level 100 Tyranitar
    Gible, found in diamond, trained to level 99 Garchomp, working on it to get it level 100

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    good card you have!!!! if some one plays global pokedex plus tell me and i'll click your pokemon.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    my lvl83 blaziken .Yeah hes awesome.......I have just realised ive waisted 3 days of my life just training blaziken... :|

Years
    Ah, I had a lvl. 100 Alakazam (Trained mostly in the Pkmn. League) In Gen. II. I ended up losing it somehow :( But I started over and got a lvl. 70 something Alakazam, and just gave up. xD

Skullking17

Trainer
    Years
    The best pokemon I ever truly trained was my blazikin in saphire he is pretty good being as I didn't know about evs and ivs

Banned
    Years
    I almost killed myself on my lv89 houndoom I did a playthoughth with it and beat th e4 and the champ

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    my best was my Rayquaza and Dragonite on My Emerald. My friend gave me a celadon game corner dratini and i raised it. Lv 100

Back