• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best SSB Character

who's the best (i couldn't fit every character in so there are two in one for some)

• Total voters

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
    I heard that Ganondorf had the worst matchup *_* anyway if someone is intersted the matchup chart from smashboards is a quite good reference I think.
    lol that chart's bullsh*t or at least horribly outdated, the Falco and Kirby boards both agreed that Kirby vs Falco is a good matchup for Kirby. Not to mention, Pika vs Kirby is also agreed to be neutral.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    ive been a fan of zelda since ssbm days, but of the new characters i like

lucario
    sonic
    zero suit samus

zelda is probably still number one for me though.

oh and i use toon link to dominate boss battles. his down-a is rather bouncy

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Zelda has become one of my favourite brawlers, actually. Thus I voted for her. ^_^

If you time it right, she can avoid most if not all final smashes by transforming. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I am sorry I cannot decide who is the best Super Smash Brothers character. Most of the fighters on this video games have great fighting moves. I have played with each character in the video games whether if it was in Classic mode, the Adventure modes, and the All-Star mode and have seen all of their moves so it is hard to tell which one is the best. I do have my favorite ones though which are Peach, Zelda, Mario, Luigi, Link, Samus, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Kirby, Meta Knight, Yoshi, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, and Pit.

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Statistically, the best character is Meta Knight, wether you agree or not.

MK aside, I believe Diddy Kong has the most potential, despite the tier list. I would have to say Wario if it wasn't for those nasty grab releases, though.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I have no idea how anyone uses Metaknight well enough to win that much. I rape every Metaknight that comes along. XD Well, at least they aren't very threatening to my speed and roll-dodge attacks.

I'm a beast with Link, Marth, Pit, and Ike, but Wolf is the crème de la crème for me.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I know Zelda isn't really the best of the characters, but this is a matter of principle. :laugh: Also, I've played with Zelda the most, so I know her moves best. I also play with Pikachu a lot. I like to use characters that don't really do physical attacks. I prefer using thunderbolts and remote-controlled blasts!

Also, in SSBM, Zelda's smash moves just kicked butt so much.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I had to go with Link/Toon Link.

Their agility is amazing and it's fun blowing people up with bombs.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I was directing that post mostly at Toon Link.

Lucario's a good character too once you learn all the moves.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I like sonic, he may not be the best but i like him due to his speed his (awesome) final smash and his taunts lol. Got a good recovery smash attacks are decent.

Back