• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best SSB Character

who's the best (i couldn't fit every character in so there are two in one for some)

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hiya there. who do you think is the best ssb series character. you can pic anyone of them or pick other. if you do pick other, please do state which one. for the sake of staying on topic, please only say nintendo or sega characters, or even characters not by nintendo, but its entire collection is only for the brand. also, please do state a reason for why you like that character. also please visit this thread if you are interested in putting your would be character into one of the games. Also, feel free to post any SSB related topics here

Last edited:
    Years
    I seem to be coming across more threads like this here...

People, game-related discussion belongs in Other Games. Not in Other Voting Polls. Please remember that.

~Moved

Felix Re-Knoll

NoN-Believer
    Years
    I think Ness and Lucas are best Smash Bros. characters. Well, at least they are for me. But, then again, to other people, it may be hard to play as them, so I'm not sure. But, it may have something to do with the fact that I'm a hardcore Earthbound/Mother fan...

Felix Re-Knoll

NoN-Believer
    Years
    SethCullen, I somewhat agree with you. I like to believe that all Smash Bros. characters are equal, just in different ways. I just like rooting for Earthbound.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I've always played with Pikachu no matter which SSB I play, but all my friends can stand the yellow guy. I guess it just how you use the character that matters.

By the way, I don't think it wasa good idea to group Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer and Lucario. They all have different fighting styles.

kabigon

My body is always ready.
    Years
    I've always played with Pikachu no matter which SSB I play, but all my friends can stand the yellow guy. I guess it just how you use the character that matters.

By the way, I don't think it wasa good idea to group Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer and Lucario. They all have different fighting styles.

Hes got a point u shouldnt have grouped those characters. They have very little in common in regards to fighting style.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Metaknight has won more tournaments than any other character and is also #1 on the tier list.

I prefer pikachu, Mr. Game and Watch, Falco and Lucario, tho.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    In my opinion, Bowser and Yoshi are godlike if you know how to use them correctly.

I use Luigi and Lucario, so I have to say these guys are the best.

Tournament wise, I would say Metaknight, just like everyone else. His beastly speed, power, and coverage makes him the ideal choice for new players.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I only play with ness and lucas so i think they are best since i do not lose with them

Back