• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best team ever

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    this team hase all pokemon at level 100

blaziken

latios

latias

flygon

rayquaza

last but not least, salemence :dead:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • a) rather useless to see the pokemon name alone... like a battle between Salamence and Starmie can have 2 totally different outcome depending on moveset *coughicebeamcough*. Tell us your moveset!

b) EV distributions?

c) tell us your items

d) check your Pokemon's stats to see if they support your moveset

e) list out your desired personality... they play a big role in the game

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    blaziken- double kick, sky uppercut, overheat, blaze kick

latios- luster purge, dragon claw, fly, psykick

latias- same as latios

rayquaza- extreme speed, thunder, surf, dive

flygon- sand-attack, faint attack, earthquake, crunch

salamence- headbutt, scary face, fire blast, dragonbreath

:chinese: ( bow )

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • first of all... invalid moveset for latias x_x

secondly, this team violates many common new player's mistakes. Check out the Pokemon Advanced Trainer's Guide in the Ruby/Sapphire section to learn about these common mistakes and how to beat a semi-decent team. (once you get the hang of the metagame, you'll automatically pick up what's a good move and what's a bad move)

because right now... 5x ice weakness is completely beyond imagination... not to mention that this team will be completely annilihated by Sceptile (can destroy your whole team except blaziken), other Rayquazas and many others. It's lunch time for Curselax, and this will become the new prey under Dusclops and its voodoo dolls...

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    hey frostweaver can you do anything besides criticize people i've read some other repleys that you made and i think you held yourself back, besides this team is way better than any you can make

p.s. latias can yoos those moves

sh3rry

Dark<<< >>>Girl
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 26, 2004

um... latias cant learn luster purge O_o, and frosty is just helping you. so say "thank you", leave, read some good pokemon guides and come back when you've learned something. im just giving suggestions. hehehe.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • If you think I'm holding back, then I'll give you a direct fix with these Pokemon right now. Though with such a big dragon/ice weakness, this team won't live long at all... not to mention that most of these pokemon's movepool are all special based *coughblisseycough*

Perhaps with 2 soul dews at once, this team will do something (however soul dews are banned most of the time). Due to my usual resource site Psypoke is down, I may not remember some of the egg moves (which will affect the moveset). Once Psypoke is up I'll come back here again. Either way on with the direct fix!

Flygon (lead)- +spatt/-att @ leftovers
    -flamethrower
    -dragon claw
    -rest
    -crunch

Latios- +att/-sp.att @ leftovers
    -recover
    -dragon dance
    -shadowball
    -HP Fighting

dragon dancing sweeper... he's your best chance to lure out Blissey and finish it off with HP Fighting (but if you use dragon dance even once, that blissey will remain in hiding forever). Hopefully it'll damage Regice so it's easier for the others to kill it off before its ice beam faints Latios.

Latias- +sp.att/-att @ soul dew/leftovers
    -recover
    -ice beam
    -calm mind
    -thunderbolt

Special sweeper... dropped psychic as this team is very strong against fighting types already. However Latias is one of the few pokemon who can learn both ice beam+thunderbolt and use both attacks just as well on your team. Latias will be your star player against the water types with ice beam.

Blaziken- +att/-sp.att @ salac berry
    -endure
    -reversal
    -overheat
    -earthquake

Very classical moveset.

Salamence- +att/-spatt @ leftovers
    -brick break (VITAL)
    -roar
    -hyper beam/rest
    -aerial ace

instead of the usual salamence with rest, you can go hyper beam to score KOs (in appropriate times of course, and near death only unless the deal is very irresistable like knocking out Regice, Snorlax or Slaking). If you're not thrilled with that idea, use the altnerative set listed. If you want to risk, you may want to even use choice band.

Rayquaza- (neutral) @ leftovers
    -surf
    -thunderbolt
    -rest
    -return/aerial ace/hp ghost

I don't even know what I am suppose to do with this guy... it's pretty much a duplication of many other Pokemon on this team just with different stats x_x

Stuff to take note of:
    -you can replace the 2 recover with rest just in case of ninetales, gardevoir, dusclops or lanturn messing up with you (don't forget the deadly Smeragle!)

-Dusclops can sweep this team easily if you don't switch to Salamence immediately

-Regice is still highly dangerous, even if I added 3 more fighting moves. Snorlax I'm not too worried about it anymore as I went paranoid with him.

-Blissey can sweep half of the team here alone

-a whole team of sweepers pretty much... this is another word for prey to Claydol ruling (if Salamence dies and if the opponent has Claydol... best of luck fighting cosmic power)

-pray before every battle that the opponent has Skarmory ;)

-most likely you aren't going to be too much battle with this team due to soul dew, and 3 legendary Pokemon. However an experienced player will be too glad to accept this x5 ice/dragon team

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    ohmygod again with the insults

p.s. is that the best you can do (i mean with the insults)

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    It's just another boring all-rare party. I've seen a thousand of these before.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Latios Tamer, you really are clueless. Frost doesn't insult anyone, it just because he actually knows whats hes saying that your getting your panties in a bunch. Seriously, you come here with a so called perfect team and start getting this unknown ego boost. Any 2 day old n00b could beat the ingame trainers using 4 legendaries and claim to be the best, and seeing how 5 out of the 6 Pokemon you have Ice weakness I would strongly take the advice. 1 Mewtwo with Ice Beam would with no dought own your pathetic, 1st grade excuse for a team without as much as 3 hits on it. Salamence, Rayqauzaa, Flygon all have x4 Ice weakness (this means they would die with one single hit). Blaziken would die from Psychic and the Laties would take up to 3 hits before dying. And if you can't type up a well educated debate on why your team is so great then just leave. Its pretty obvious you don't know a thing.

Have a nice day =3 ~Spike Razzor~

Last edited:

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    I choose to go with what I like: Pikachu, Blaziken, Alakazam, Swellow, and Gyarados. I still manage to kick some serious butt, so I consider them to be a good team. I really could care less about the statistics.

Spike Razzor

Years
  • =3 Everyone has a fun team they like to use once in a while, I often put non stratigic Pokemon on my team and just go to the Battle Tower, I actually beat it using a suped up Luvdsic XD! Its moves where:Rain Dance, Water Pulse, Take Down, and Attract lol!

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    hey spike head i've been in the pokemon business from when i was 4 okay i just recently became a member. i might have been rong about the latias thing but this teem can woop your butt any day.

:laugh: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :cheeky: :) :sleeping:

Spike Razzor

Years
  • latios tamer said:
    hey spike head i've been in the pokemon business from when i was 4 okay i just recently became a member. i might have been rong about the latias thing but this teem can woop your butt any day.

You are sad and pathetic, anyone can talk crap online =3 (this means you). If you want to feel the full force of a player who has been there since Pokemon came out. Then bring it, get R/Sbot and you will get owned. A trained chimp could own you anyday, so why step up with 2% skill level? Come on talk to me, your no debating, only making yourself look like an idiot.

Any skilled trainer knows you can't win using 2 attacking moves of the same element (your Blaziken for example knows Sky Uppercut and Double Kick. Its Sky Uppercut over a weak move like Double Kick)

And if you where with Pokemon since you was 4 (which is a lie), that makes you 9 - 10 (maybe this explains why you are so clueless O.o).

*takes the time to spell check your poorly written statment*
    The first letter of a word at the begining of a sentance is always a capital, a persons name is always capitalized, even if its in the middle of something then the letter "i" by itself is always capitalized, Its wrong not rong, team not teem, and its whoop not woop.

Last edited:

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    actualy i have been in the business since i was four, i may not have been so involved but yes i have been into pokemon :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • latios tamer said:

and this simple mistake alone of mistaking one Pokemon's signature move for another Pokemon's signature move doesn't suggest that you're a good player already...

Assuming what you say is true, you are first introduced to Pokemon in RBY days when you're 4. If you play Pokemon when you're so young, I don't think the first few years count as it's very unlikely for a 4 year old to believe that amnesia > hyper beam back in RBY days.

Further assuming that you have accumulated endless knowledge just within 4 years (which means it's the GSC days), you should be at least a moderate player by now... sweeping the elite 4s with pretty much any Pokemon should not be a difficult task for you

Even further assuming things, you're now an experienced player who knows Pokemon in and out. Therefore right off the bat you should know that legendary teams are not appreciated. There is a clear x5ice/dragon weakness in this team. An expert player may purposely put that in for fun, but s/he would do everything in their power to overcome their weaknesses. However I do not see any specific counters to Regice, Starmie (and most water types), other dragons or even just common strategies such as perish trap. Furthermore, there is no sign of hazing/pseudohaze, which means that you have just doomed yourself toward a Ninjask+(insert physical sweeper here). It all seems nothing more than a coincidence that there's 4 moves that can knock out Shedinja (Fly doesn't really count though...). As an experienced player, it should be as simple as breathing O2 to make sure that you don't have 2(or more) attacks of the same element unless it has a strategy behind it (return+hyper beam for Sharpedo for example, or Mana Lugia's return+quick attack Dodrio).

Rest being one of the most commonly seen moves, so common that it is ALWAYS PRESENT within EVERY team found on netbattle so far, yet it's not even on one pokemon within this team. No heal bell too, which means it's fallen prey for Umbreon and Lanturn.

The only signs of strategy is headbutt+scary face flinch combo. But this combo is so weak that a simple switch or paralyzing Salamence will destroy this combo completely. All the other moves are simply "Moves that SEEMS to be good." Moves are just drawn randomly out of a hat, and randomly put together. Not a single buff move in this whole team when there's opportunities to learn dragon dance, calm mind or bulk up. That is not a good sign.

And lastly, though we've requested you to post movesets, EV distributions, items and personality, you've just posted your movesets, leaving us guessing about the other 3 things. Are you trying to play a "joke" on us, or do you not know what's personality or EV distributions? It makes me ponder about the fact that you're an experienced Pokemon player...

At least present some support in your argument in the future. I do not mind people criticizing me at all, but let's make it a constructive criticism instead with support and evidence.

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Hello, if anything you are 2 because you have failed to make any point. If I was 2 then you should feel ashamed that someone younger than you knows way more and then some. (learn to spell idiot!)

I swear, there should be rules keeping kids under 13 out of this forum. Too many n00bs posting spam and pointlessness all over the place.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Are you just someone who is obstinate, or are you someone who just can't enter a metacognitive moment? Or perhaps you are stuck in cognitive dissonance with all these new Pokemon vocabulary?

By the way, you have just proved your intelligence by failing to read a simple birthdate. It's year 2003 now, and I'm born in the year 1988. If this simple equations results in a "2" for you... you're not helping yourself in your argument.

As for Spike's statement, I don't think so... I've seen many "noobs" who are 13 and younger in terms of playing games, but many of them are eager to learn. They are "noobs" because there's no one to guide them. That's why we should instead reach out to them to rescue them from their lust for knowledge.

Back