• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Best Veteran March/May 2011] A new professor in town - Kanto Adventure PG13

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    OOC: lol, I know. He needs some morals though, or he becomes a bit of an anti-sue...or anti-stu

"Poliwag? Poli? Poli, poli, Poliwag!" Warren groaned as an incessant squeaking filled his ears. The blue tadpole was bouncing on the end of his bed. Warren sat up moodily, 'accidentally' knocking Poliwag on to the floor.
    "I guess Nurse Joy brought you back then?" he muttered, "I guess she can do her job, even if she is a weird clone..." Warren noticed that Rattata was sitting on the window-sill, looking a lot less cheerful than Poliwag. We're gonna grow stronger, he promised himself, and then we're gonna beat that little ginger twerp into the ground. He stood up, looking at a map of the town that dominated the wall opposite his bed in the Pokemon Centre room. Apparently, there was a place to train in the city, called a Trainer House. Recalling his two Pokemon, he slung his bag onto his back again and strode out the door. Walking quickly, he soon found his way to the Trainer House. From the outside, it just looked like a normal house, except for a small plaque by the door. But when Warren stepped inside, he could see that this was a proper fight club. Battles of varying intensities were happening in wrestling rings, all throughout the giant hall that made up most of the building.
    "Hey, you, you wanna battle?" Warren turned towards the source of the voice. He was about to make some comment about how he would destroy them, when he realised that his challenger was a girl. And an an attractive girl at that. She had long, dark red hair, swept back in a ponytail and glittering emerald eyes. Warren stood speechless for a second. The contents of his mind was pretty much:
    Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke, don't choke, DON'T CHOKE!
    "Errr......"
    Yeah, you choked.
    "Well, I suppose. Let's see if we can win for once, Poliwag." Poliwag burst from its ball, bouncing happily from foot to foot. The girl smiled and held out a Pokeball.
    "Lets do this, Metapod." Warren grinned as he saw the motionless cocoon appear on the battlefield. This would be easier than he thought.
    "My name's Olivia, but everyone just calls me Liv." she smiled as the two Pokemon eyed each other up.
    "Well, I'm Warren, but everyone calls me...umm...well, just Warren."
    Are you doing this deliberately? Nobody could choke that badly.
    He looked up in surprise as Liv shouted,
    "Metapod, use Tackle!"

The match was on!

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Oddish The Unchosen... =P

Hi. Can you Reserve me for oddish? I dont want to come back from school having a sign-up idea and see its gone. >.<

Aww... nobody chose oddish...

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    "Hey, you've got your Pokemon! Let's battle!" a male voice called. Turning around, Laura saw a light-green haired boy who appeared to be around ten years old. He wore black and red clothes, but his most interesting feature was a red headband that had straps flapping in the wind that were about one and a half to two feet long. Hmm... I wonder if he know kung fu or karate or something....

"Uh.... I-I guess... uh.... Who are you anyway?" Laura asked nervously. She noticed that the boy held a pokeball tightly in one of his hands. Feeling something brush lightly against the back of her leg, she looked down to see Vulpix hiding there. It seemed that the little fire Pokemon was shy around strangers.

"I'm Jimmy, of course, and I just got my Charmander from Professor Oak this morning. So c'mon. Are we going to battle or what?" Gripping the pokeball in his hand tighter, he gave Laura scowled at Laura, irritated.

"Uh... Yes, I said that we are, didn't I? I'm Laura, by the way." she answered as her stomach started tying itself in knots. Oh, boy... Vulpix and I barely met two minutes ago, and we're already in our first battle! "Well, you heard him, Vulpix. Let's battle!" she urged her Pokemon, who obediently walked forward, though her legs trembled a little.

"You, too, Charmander!" Jimmy yelled as he threw his pokeball forward. "Hey Laura! Did you know that Charmander is the tallest of all the fire-type starters? Well, since Vulpix is a starter now, too, I guess their both the tallest now." I hope he doesn't give Charmander trivia the whole battle.

When the orange, lizard-like Pokemon appeared, I reminded Laura of a miniature version of a nightmare she had one time, but she had to admit that in its own reptilian way, it was kind of cute. "Ready, Vulpix? Start things off with your Ember attack." Opening her mouth, Vulpix released a barrage of fire, which headed straight toward Charmander. Wow, she's actually listening to me. This is so great! Her happiness was short-lived, however.

"Charmander, use Scratch!" The dragon-like Pokemon charged right through the fiery attack, barely scathed, and dealed a rough blow to Laura's Pokemon with its claws. Ohhh... Fire attacks won't work very well against it. What should I do now? As Vulpix struggled back onto her feet, Jimmy barked out another command, "Use Scratch again!"

Well, it can't hurt to try the other move. "Counter with Tail Whip, Vulpix." She breathed a sigh of relief when Vulpix's tails swung around and slammed against Charmander's wrist, stopping its attack cold. The two Pokemon struggled against each other for several seconds, each trying to push the other's attack back, but neither was able to gain the upper hand.

"You're outta your league," Jimmy announced, triumphantly. "Charmander, use Scratch again!" This time Charmander attacked with its other hand, while Vulpix was still holding back his other attack. She jumped to the side and tried to block the new attack with her tails but was a second too slow. Reeling backwards from the blow, she was unable to protect herself from the next Scratch, which sent her crashing to the ground, fainted. "I toldya. See ya around, Laura. Maybe we'll battle again sometime." With that, he walked away with Charmander at his side, leaving them alone.

Rushing to Vulpix's side, Laura gently picked her up. "Vulpix! You're not hurt, are you? I'm very proud of you. It's my fault we didn't win because you fought so hard. I'm sorry..." When Vulpix leaned her head and licked her cheek, Laura grinned and rubbed the Pokemon's head. "Thank you. Guess we're going to need a lot of practice... I've got a lot of learning to do or we're not going to get very far. Let's go, Vulpix!"

With Vulpix at her side, Laura's long journey finally began.

Last edited:

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    @Black Pendulum Rayquaza - Yep cool, Oddish is reserved for you for 2 days

@namora - Nice post, looks like Laura still has a lot to learn about being a trainer

@Konekodemon - sorry i missed your post earlier... anyway nice post

Last edited:

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    Chapter 4

Sean had entered Viridian City. There were a lot of houses around, with some of the citizens relaxing around the city. Thetre were a lot of trees and such, not many buildings for a city, except the gym, Pokemon Center and PokeMart. So he decided to go to the Pokemon Center. He thought it would look like a hospital, and it did. It was his first visit to a Pokemon Center, so he didn't know who to ask to heal his Growlithe. Then he was a medium-sized woman with long pink hair. "Hello." she said to him. "How may I help you?"
    "Well, you see, it's my first time here, so uh do you know who heals the Pokemon here?" Sean had asked her.
    "Well, that would happen to be me. Which would you like healing?"
    "My Growlithe please." he withdrew Growlithe into a PokeBall and handed it over to the woman. "Oh, and by the way, I'm Nurse Joy of Viridian City" she told him.
    "Oh, it's nice to meet you. I'm Sean, I just started being a trainer."
    "Really? In that case you should go to the Pokemon School at the other side of the city." Sean looked a bit intrested, while bored at the fact that you need school in order to become a trainer. "I'll check that out while you heal Growlithe. Is that fine?"
    "Why, sure it is. Just come back once you've finished and Growlithe should be fully healthy."
    Nurse Joy had walked into the door which had said "Pokemon Health Area. No Entry." on the sign on the door. Sean had walked out of the Pokemon Center, and looked at the rather small building that looked nothing like school, it looked more like a cafe. He walked over and opened through the door. As he walked in, the teacher, who was pretty old had looked at him strangely, as if Sean had interrupted him. "Nice for you to join us. Please tell us your name." he ad told him sounding a bit annoyed by him showing up part the way into the lesson. "My name is Sean. Sean Taylor. I was interested in checking out some basics about Pokemon." he had explained. "Take a seat." the teacher had pointed to the desk at the front with an empty chair. Sean had sat down and looked at the board. It had shown all the types of Pokemon and the type chart. He had taken all this info in, expecially the Fire type weaknesses and resistances; Fire Types, Weak to; Water, Rock, Ground. Restistant to; Fire, Grass, Ice, Bug, Steel.
    After he looked at that, the teacher had began to speak again. "Now, before you all go, there is one more thing that is left to be done." Sean had realized he had missed most of the lesson. "I am now going to give out all your handbooks, each handbook contains every Pokemon existing. Aswell as the types, moves and description."
    This made Sean pleased as he would finally realize which moves Growlithe would learn, saving him the asking. He got given a pretty thick book, with the title "All you need to know about Pokemon."
    He had looked at the page with Growlithe on it. The page had contained all the data about Growlithe;

"#58 Growlithe
    Puppy Pokemon.
    Type: Fire.
    Moves: Bite, Roar, Ember (Level 7), Leer (Level 13), Odor Sleuth (Level 19), Take Down (Level 25), Flame Wheel (Level 31), Helping Hand (Level 37), Agility (Level 43), Flamethrower (Level 49).
    How to evolve: Fire Stone.
    Evolution: Growlithe - Arcanine.

Then it was time to go, the teacher had dismissed everybody. Sean had walked out the door a more confident trainer as he now knew which moves Growlithe could learn. He went back to the Pokemon Center to collect his Growlithe. Nurse Joy was still in the room though. Sean sat in the room labelled "Waiting Room" on the door. He waited a few minutes, remembering what it said int eh book, about Evolution, that Growlithe can evolve into Arcanine. He thought he'd check that out once he evolved Growlithe though. Then Nurse Joy had walked out with the PokeBall. "Welcome Back. Did you learn great in school?" she asked him. "Yeah, I did. Maybe now I'll know a lot more as it helps me." Nurse Joy handed his Growlithe back. Sean had opened the PokeBall with Growlithe shooting out of it, looking healthier than ever. It barked with happiness and jumped into Sean's arms. "Well, have a nice journey!" Nurse Joy had told him, while he was walking out of the room. "Thank you!" he replied. Sean had then looked at the other side he entered the city from, seeing a lot of trees, more big grass and a forest entrance. He thought this was the way to go from here.

But before he did, he looked at the gym, and decided to take a peek inside, and come back to it once he'd train up a little. When he walked up to the gym entrance, there was an old man with a grey moustace standing there. "Sorry. This gym is closed at the moment. The gym leader is out, not sure where but he is not in. The dor is locked also so don't try and go in." he had told him. Sean hadn't worried about it though, so he carried on upwards toward the forest enterance.

slls81

Years
    @FlareonFan - Nice post. Nice use of the school to educate your character on his pokemon.

Update on Viridian City posts -

Alipeewee - posted part 1 of 2
    Konekodemon - done
    FlareonFan - done

once 3 players are finished in Viridian, I will post Route 2 :)

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    The next morning Kairi got up. Pikachu was still sleeping. Not wanting to wake it, she just turned on the TV, and turned it to the weather channel. It was going to get up to 80 today,"That's a great temperture," Kairi said with a grin.

After watching TV, she got up and took a shower, brushed her teeth, etc....etc...

When Kairi got out of the bathroom she looked through her bag at her cool looking outfit her mother had brought for her a while back, for her contests,'I can't wait,' she thought. But first Kairi would have to get a Contest Pass in Saffon City.

Kairi opened up her PokeNAV and took a look. Saffon City was still at least a week away to get there. She'd have to get the Contest Pass then walk all the way back to Cerulen City.

Once Pikachu was awake, she fixxed some breafast for both her and her Pokemon. After they ate they left,"It's about time we got some training done Pikachu. You need to be stronger if were going to win contests," she told it. Pikachu nodded and got onto Kairi's shoulder. Before leaving Kairi stopped by the PokeMart and picked up 5 Potions, 5 Andidotes, 5 Paralyl Heals and 5 Pokeballs.

The cherk looked at her like she was crazy, wondering how she could have that much money. Well she had been saving money for this trip since she was 5 years old, plus her and her mother make a lot of money at there Flower Shop here in Viridan City. "Oh that reminds me," Kairi thought.

Kairi went and checked on the Flower Shop before leaving. The workers said they were doing just find, so Kairi waved buy to them, then she headed out to Route 2.

Years
    To Warren's utter amazement, Metapod leapt into the air. As he gaped, it came crashing down on Poliwag, bouncing off its head. Poliwag fell over, crying out with shock, but used its tail to push itself back to its feet.
    "String shot!" came the next order and Metpod fired a thick, sticky fibre towards Poliwag. This time, though, Warren was expecting it.
    "Use bubble!" he shouted and Poliwag released a stream of glistening blue bubbles that shredded the String shot and hit Metpaod.
    "Damn! Harden up, Metapod!" Liv shouted, her annoyance showing on her face. Metapod glistened, as it would when Hardening, but something was different. Rather than fading, the glow brightened, and as Warren watched in amazement, Metapod's form became fluid-like and its shell seemed to fall away, revealing a soft, moving bundle beneath. It reared up, opening itselfup and showing a completely different pokemon to before. Warren gasped as the new bug blinked its red eyes.
    "Butterfreeee!" it cried, spreading its wings wide. Liv grinned.
    "Alright, Butterfree!" she cried, "Do you reckon you could pull off any new attacks?" Butterfree nodded, then turned to Poliwag. Suddenly, its eyes started to glow, like a fire was raging behind them, a fire of all the colours of the rainbow. Poliwag started and shook its head. The light behind Butterfree's eyes grew and Poliwag fell back, crying from some unseen pain. Then, Butterfree ave one last cry and Poliwag fell over, unconscious. Warren sighed. He was beginning to wonder if Poliwag would ever get through a battle and remain conscious. He returned Poliwag and held out his next Pokeball.
    "All right, Rattata, let's see what you got!" he shouted as he let out the small purple rodent. "Try using Tail whip!" Rattata leapt forwards, flipping forwards to hit Butterfree over the head with its tail. Butterfree simply batted it away with its wings, however.
    "Don't give up, Rattata!" Warren shouted, "Give it a Tackle!" Rattata charged again, barging Butterfree with its shoulder. Butterfree fluttered and Rattata took this oppurtunity to strike again, leaping up high before diving down and Tackling Butterfree in the back, right between its wings. Butterfree crumpled and fell to the ground, knocked out.
    "Reutrn, Butterfree," Liv said, clearly disappointed. "You fought well Warren, but you had two Pokemon to my one. You should have beaten me with a lot more ease than you did." Warren gritted his teeth. Her superior attitude made him want to smack her, but that wouldn't exactly help his chances. Silently, he reurned Rattata and stalked out of the building. He looked forwards, towards Viridian Forest. That was where his next challenge lay...

slls81

Years
    @alipeewee - Nice post, 2 on 1 seems a little unfair... actually doesn't surprise me considering Warren's attitude. anyway...

Congratulations Rattata grew to level 5, and learned Quick Attack

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Sorry, for posting here, but I can't double post,

I was going to say I think I know someone who might want Oddish, she's my sister, but right now, her computer's broke, so you'd have to wait until she can get to the library

slls81

Years
    @Rii - okay, Oddish is reserved for you until the end of the weekend.

okay then as promised her is Route 2:

Route 2

Number of Posts: 1-2

Description: A short path from Viridian City leading to Viridian Forest. There are a couple of beginner trainers lurking around, as well as a variety of Pokémon living in the bushes on the route which you could try to capture.

What can you do in a Route?

Generally the main two things you can do on a route are capturing pokémon and battling trainers. You can do many other things, you know free will and all that... Anyways, you cannot meet any of the other RPers, and everyone have fun.

Wild Pokemon
    Commonly seen pokémon in this area

Pidgey

Level: 2-5
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
    Attacks: Tackle, Sand Attack (Level 5)
    Nature: Random

Rattata

Level: 2-5
    Type: Normal
    Ability: Run Away or Guts
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack (Level 4)

Uncommonly seen pokémon in this area

Nidoran

Level: 3-5
    Type: Poison
    Ability: Poison Point or Rivalry
    Attacks: Growl, Scratch

Nidoran

Level: 3-5
    Type: Poison
    Ability: Poison Point or Rivalry
    Attacks: Leer, Peck

Note - the title specifying the rarity of a pokémon refers to how hard a pokémon is to catch. i.e. a much better post is required to catch an uncommon pokémon than to catch a common pokémon.
    How I level the pokémon you're catching will depend on how good your post is. When you're trying to catch a pokémon, you cannot decide if you catch it. When trying to catch a pokémon you have to finish your post off when you throw the pokéball and wait for my response telling you if the capture was successful or not. You cannot continue until you know that it was caught. In battles, I will level up your pokémon depending on the quality of your battle post.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    Chapter 5

Sean had walked out of the area of Viridian City, and into the small park of Route 2. His Growlithe was happy and healthy, following him every step of the way. He had looked around, noticing all the trees, more than Route 1. Just ahead of him was more tall green grass, which wasn't as tall as before. Behind it, Sean could see a dark entrance to some kind of forest, where he could hear noises of bugs. He kne that this was goign to be a hard challenge to get through.

Around Sean, he could see a bunch of kids that looked like they were not so old, wearing brown bamboo hats, green shirts and brown shorts, each one carrying a bug net. They were all marching into the forest. Sean could easily guess they were out to hunt for bugs, this shown that the forest had bug types in there. He hated bugs, and the way they were small and green.

The sun was setting, and Sean had checked his watch. The big hand was pointing to the 6 and the shorter was pointing to the 5. 5:30pm. "Oh man! I can't believe I did this in only one day" he told himself. Of course, he decided to carry on as it wasn't so late yet, and he was curious. He wasn't tired, and never usually is.

He started to make his ay through the big grass, taking it step by step as he didn't want to see any bug Pokemon following him. Growlithe followed him, sniffing the grass as if it could smell something. Suddenly, there was a rustle in the grass. "Oh man! Please tell me it's not a bug type Pokemon!" Sean had said in shock. He could hear a chaging noise all of a sudden, getting closer and closer. This made him realize it was not a bug type after all, but still it sounded dangerous. Eventually, the small, fast Pokemon had shown up right under his face, running around in circles. It was a very short Pokemon. It was a dark pink colour with purple spots, spikes on its back and a sharp, pointy horn on its head. Sean had whipped out his Pokedex to examine it.
    "Nidoran Male. The Poison Pin Pokemon. Its large ears flap like wings when it listens to distant sounds. It extends toxic barbs when angered."
    Sean had looked terrified. "Uh oh! A poison type! That's pretty much just as bad!"
    The Nidoran had nooked at him fiercely, which made Sean look frightened. Growlithe had barked in front of its face in defense. This had started a fight.

Growlithe put on a fierce look, looking right into the eyes of Nidoran, they were ready to engage in battle. Nidoran had charged up to Growlithe at intensifying speed, with its horn pointing directly at Growlithe. "Growlithe! Use Bite now!" Sean had shouted. Growlithe opened its mouth, and started to run up to Nidoran. Each one was running to each other, causing both to take direct damage. Nidoran had its horn jabbed right into Growlithes forehead, while Growlithe had bit Nidoran's ear. They both took the same amout of damage. "Don't give up yet Growlithe! You can do it! Just try again! Use Bite!" Sean commanded. Growlithe then ran faster than before, using more energy as it was enraged by the damage to its forhead. Nidoran did nothing, except glare right at Growlithe's eyes, which slightly frieghtened Growlithe as the look had shined in Nidorans eyes, only causing Growlithe to run slower, not able to bite Nidoran at all. "Oh no! Don't do it Growlithe! You can do it, just rely on yourself!" Sean started to get worried if this would be his first defeat. Growlithe was starting to look weak by moving slower and looking tired. Nidoran started to charge again, with its horn flat out on its head, running fast. "Growlithe! Use...Ember!" Sean had remembered that move from the book, he thought that Growlithe would be just about ready to use it. Growlithe then started to growl, then opened its mouth, showing its teeth. Then opened the jaw, showing a rather small, yet tough looking ball of fire. Just before Nidoran was about to jab Growlithe, Growlithe had unleashed the ball of fire at raging speed. When the ball had hit Nidoran, it had turned all its forehead greyish-black. Sean had thought to himself for a moment. "Hmm, maybe now would be a great chance to catch a Pokemon for the first ever time. Let's see, it looks just about weak enough. So all I do is get a PokeBall out of my pocket right? Alright, let's do this!"
    While Nidoran was lying on the grassy, yet damp surface, it was not completely knocked out. Therefore, Sean had made his mind up.

Sean reached into his pocket, brining out a PokeBall, which looked shiny. He had wiped it for luck. Then Sean had swung the PokeBall out of his arm, "Come on PokeBall!". Then, when the ball had hit the back of Nidoran, it had turned into a beam and got sucked into the PokeBall. Then the PokeBall started to shake....

(TBC...)

Years
    Warren was in a bad mood. He was walking down a lonely path with an overly-cheerful runt and a depressed mother. Things could hardly be more fun.
    "Well, well, well. Look who it is." Warren spuna round, recognising the smug tone instantly. The red-headed brat was standing there, but this time, his Beedrill was in front of him, just in case Warren decided that battling wasn't just for Pokemon again. Warren grinned.
    "Whats the matter?" he jeered, "Hiding behind your stronger friends because you know that you'll get your ass kicked otherwise?" The boy's face turned the same colour as his face, but he didn't say anything. Instead he simply clicked his the fingers. Without warning, Beedrill dashed forwards, its stingers raised. Warren ducked, the sharp points barely brushing his hair as he threw himself to the ground.
    "Rattata, quick attack! Poliwag, bubble!" he shouted. Beedrill stumbled slightly as Rattata hit it in the face, then fell back slightly further as the bubble attack connected too. "Keep that bubble coming!" Warren shouted, clambering to his feet and Poliwag eagerly obliged, knocking down the Beedrill and hurting it badly. Poliwag then hopped onto its face, where it would be safe from stingers and have an easy shot if it got angry.
    "Who the hell are you, anyway?" Warren shouted angrily, squaring up to the boy and happily finding that he was in fact slightly taller than him. The ginger simply smirked and replied,
    "Most call me Guy, but you can call me sir, or master if you prefer." Warren growled and immediately grabbed Guy by his shirt collar, lifting him bodily off the ground. Surprisingly, he didn't seem bothered.
    "You seem to have forgotten that Needler is not my only Pokemon," he laughed, "Perhaps I should show you my newest acquisition." He lifted up a pokeball and out came the baby Rattata. Warren bared his teeth. Was Guy really going to make the child fight its own mother?
    "Show them your new Thunder attack, Bite!"

Apparently, he was...

slls81

Years
    Guys I'm really liking the speed at which we're moving along here. So thanks for that.

@FlareonFan - That was an okay battle post... so:

Congratulations you caught a level 3 Nidoran♂

@Alipeewee - Nice post. Making a baby fight its own mother? Thats just mean... can't wait to see how Warrens deals with this Guy character :)

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    On Route 2 Kairi looked around for any battle. She saw a tree. "Ok, Pikachu tackle that tree," she told it. Pikachu just looked at her sideways,"Pika?" It asked confused.

"I know you don't know tackle but all you gotta do is slam against that tree there," Kairi told it. Pikachu nodded and ran up against the tree baning it's head against it,"Cha!" Pikachu said looking kinda dizzy. But it worked. Out poped the Pidgey. It had been taking a nap and didn't like being woken up.

It took a dive at Pikachu,"Ok, Pikachu Thundershock!" Kairi called. Pikachu just tapped around, still kinda dizzy from hitting that tree,"Didn't you hear me! I said Thundershock!"

Pikachu kinda dizzy as it was shot the Thundershock attack everywhere. It almost hit Kairi,"Hey Pikachu! Watch where your aiming that huh." Kairi told it. It was no good. Kairi realized this was her own fault. The Pidgey tackled Pikachu. It slamed into Kairi. Kairi took a potion out of her bag and gave it to Pikachu.

Pikachu looked better now,"Ok, show it what you got! Thundershock!" Kairi called out. Pikachu used Thundershock. The first attack missed so it used it again. The second hit it right on. The Pidgey fainted,"Alright! Wait ago Pikachu!" Kairi cheered. "Pikachu," Pikachu grinned holding up a tumps up. They then continued on.

Later on Kairi was sitting out lunch for her Pokemon. Just then she heard a noise. She turned around and saw a blue looking Pokemon eating up the Pokemon food she had sit out for her Pokemon,"Hey! That's not yours!" She told it. The wild Nidoran just looked up at her and blinked,"Nido?" It said. Kairi looked it up in the Pokedex thinking it was kinda cute," Nidoran female, a poison type Pokemon. Although small, its venomous barbs render this Pokemon dangerous. The female has much smaller horns then the male Nidoran." The Pokedex told her.

"Ok, Nidoran, how about a battle. This would be a great time to use my new Spearow," she said taking out Spearow's Pokeball,"Go Spearow!"

Spearow flew out of the Pokeball,"Spearow!" It said giving out a battle cry. The Nidoran started crying when it saw Spearow. Kairi realized that this was just a young one. Kairi wouldn't fall for it's crying act though,"Spearow Peck attack!" She called. Spearow flew down at the Nidoran and got ready to peck it, but the Nidoran jumped up onto Spearow and said,"Nido!" as it bit it. Spearow screamed in pain. "Spearow! Shake it off of you!" Kairi called. Spearow nodded and managed to shake the Nidoran off of it. The Nidoran then tackled Spearow to the ground. Spearow fainted. The Nidoran laughed. It was having such a good time.

"Alright, Pikachu I'm counting on you," Kairi told it. Pikachu ran out onto the battle field,"Pika, pika!" It challenged the Nidoran. The Nidoran tackled Pikachu. Pikachu fell back,"Don't give up Pikachu! Use Tail Whip to lower it's defense!" Kairi told it. Pikachu nodded and smached Nidoran with it's tail. Nidoran then bit it's tail,"Pika!" Pikachu screamed in pain. Now it was mad. No one, but no one ever messes with a Pikachu's tail.

"Pikachu Thundershock!" Kairi called. Pikachu released, Thundershock, it missed. "Oh, Pikachu," Kairi sighed. Nidoran tackled it again. Pikachu was running low on HP,"Try again Pikachu, this time with this!" Kairi pulled out a water bottle, and got the Nidoran all wet,"Now Thundershock should be able to knock it out. Water conducts Electricty!"

Pikachu nodded and ran up to Nidoran and touched it's tail against Nidoran and used Thundershock. It tried to get away but couldn't as it was all wet. The shock hit it dead on, turning it all black with smoke coming out of it's body. It fainted,"Ok, Pokeball go!" Kairi screamed throwing the ball. Nidoran female was sucked into the ball, and Kairi and Pikachu waited, watching the ball shake.....

Last edited:

slls81

Years
    @Konekodemon - Nice post. A little mean throwing water on to Nidoran? It worked though, and I suppose the ends justify the means... anyway:

Congratulations Kairi caught a Nidoran♀ Level 4

Congratulations Pikachu grew to level 7

Back