• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Best Veteran March/May 2011] A new professor in town - Kanto Adventure PG13

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Warren grinned as he crossed into Saffron City. Being around other people was comforting after a long while travelling alone and he was looking forward to a comfortable bed in the pokemon centre. Smiling a little, he wandered through the automatic doors, glancing at the robotic Nirse Joy. Not even bothering to speak to the nurse of questionable humanity, Warren handed her his pokeballs and took a key to one of the rooms. With a giant yawn, he stumbled into his room and dumped his bag on the floor. He would have a shower in a minute, once he'd just sat on the bed for a minute. He just...needed...to rest...a little. Warren's eyes slammed shut as he finally gave up on the battle to stay awake.

Late the next morning, at about eleven o'clock, Warren finally emegred from the centre - rested, washed and stuffed to the eyeballs with free food. He'd collected his five pokeballs from Nurse Joy and was heading to the Saffron Gym when...what was that? The building next door to the gym slightly resembled a dojo, except that it had been garishly decorated with giant, plastic imitations of evolution stones. A sign, reading "The Evolution Brothers" hung across the entrance, each letter a different colour. Warren grinned and walked in, glancing at a sign on the door.
    "Free evolutin stone to all victors?" Warren snorted, "That has to be a joke." As he entered, he saw three similar looking older boys sitting at the edge of a battlefield, laughing and joking arund. These must be the titular brothers. Seeing Warren, one stood up and grinned.
    "Here to get a stone?" he called, "Well don't fancy your chances, but who did you want to challenge anyway?" Warren, ignoring the jibe for once, replied,
    "I need a Water Stone and a Leaf Stone" The boy standing up just smiled, however.
    "One challenge per contestant, boy. So that means one stone per contestant." Warren grimaced, then looked up.
    "Okay...I want the Water Stone." The boy who was standing grinned.
    "You'll be battling me then! I'm Sam, the Water-type user of our little posse." Grinning confidently, Warren took up his position at one end of the battlefield, eyeing up the Starmie that Sam released. He'd beaten its pre-evolved form with ease, so this should be a doddle.
    "Let's go, Bellsprout!" he ordered. The match was on!

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    Sean was deciding which Pokemon he was going to choose against Diane's fiesty Oddish. Apart from Growlithe, which he was saving for last, there was no real Pokemon that could give him the full advantage taken from Oddish. Fortunately though, after Horsea's Smokescreen, Oddish got serious pain in its small, blue eyes. The idea then came to Sean that there was one good choice that would do him well, so he reached to his jean pocket and grabbed a PokeBall. "Show her how it's really done, Ekans!" he knew Oddish was a Grass type, so all Oddish's attacks would do half on Ekans. The ball was chucked to the ground, and out came the purple snake with a golden tail. Diane still looked ready to win, and she just closed her eyes and smiled, with her eyes folded. Sean took the oppurtunity to take the first shot, and he knew a great attack that would most likely work. "Use your Bite!" it was the strongest out of its attacks, so he gave Ekans the chance to use it. Oddish was just stilling on the ground, looking happy but it kept turning itas head as it was dizzy from the Smokescreen. Ekans prepared its sharp fangs, and then sped swiftly over to Oddish, who got up to hear Ekans slither close to it. All Oddish did, was dance around in a corner, as it couldn't see. Diane was looking as if she was about to scream, as she couldn't do with a blind Pokemon, "Ughhhh!" Sean just laughed back, trying to get her as mad as he was with her before. Fianlly, as Oddish had no way to realitate to Ekans, Oddish was struck by Ekans' sharp fangs, and the hit was taken very critically.

Oddish was on the ground, but it was still not knocked out. It looked as if it was struggling now, but it also looked pretty happy, as if it was confused. Sean was winning at the moment, as Ekans didn't even have one scratch on it, and, in Oddish's condition, it would not happen any time soon. Diane could not think of one command that didn't involve accuracy, so she just chose any one that would perhaps do somethiong to Ekans. "You're gunna regret that, Sean! Use Acid, Oddish!" it was a very weak move to Ekans, as Ekans was a Poison type just like Acid was a Poison type move. Not to menchan that since Oddish was totally blinded and weak, that getting even anywhere close to Ekans would be pretty much impossible. Ekans was coiled up in a circle, detecting a move by Oddish, even though there was no need because it probably wouldn't hit. Nontheless, Oddish still opened its mouth, building up more acid in its small throat. The ball was getting bigger, Oddish tried to find Ekans but it was pretty stupid because Oddish only had a 10% chance to hit in its poor inaccurate condition. Sean was getting really happy watching, as he would love to see Diane get hit right in the face by Acid. Finally, Oddish vaulted the ball of Acid, in the direction of... yep... Diane. She screamed in fear, as it was about to reach her green blouse, so she just jumped to a side, falling on the left side. As she was startled, Sean laughed hard, and he couldn't breathe for a few moments as it was so funny to see. "What's the matter Diane? Can't even take a move from your own Pokemon? Even a small plant like Oddish? Hahaha!" Sean was getting cocky, and Diane definetley didn't like it. The Acid ball hit a tree, which knocked off a few leaves, turning it grey. "Now then, I guess it's my turn!" Sean was getting so excited to knocking out another one of her Pokemon, just to see the look on her face. She already looked bad enough, as she was growling and taking deep breathes in shock. Oddish, however, was looking very happy for itself as it was just wandring in a circle, as it was ready to be knocked out. "Well then, Ekans, finish Oddish off with a Wrap!" Sean wanted to finish it off smoothly, so Ekans would still be warmed up for the next Pokemon Diane would use. Diane was not in the mood for being messed with anymore, but she had to face that Oddish was useless for now, so she just said nothing. Ekans was slithering to Oddish, who was still acting dizzy as it was wobbling on its tiny legs. Oddish didn't notice Ekans, as it was a quiet slitherer, since it was a Snake. Finally, once Ekans was right next to Oddish, it coiiled its purple body around Oddish, which was starting to get panicked now, as the pain from Ekans's tight bones were strangling its small, soft body. Ekans kept on tight, and strangled Oddish hard so it couldn't move out. Just then, Oddish took no more and was out of it.

Ekans then let go, and just uncoiled out of Oddish's body. This left Diane to retreat Oddish, who was to the ground. Sean was victorious so far, but he knew that there was more than Oddish, and it was yet to come. Diane got her PokeBall out and pointed it to Oddish. "You haven't won yet Sean, and I promise you you're gunna have to try a lot harder than that next! Come back in, Oddish!" she pushed the small white button on the senter of the PokeBall, and in came Oddish. This left Diane to make up her mind for her next choice, which took not so long. Sean and Ekans were prepared to see what was coming at them next, not knowing that it was infact going to be a whole lot more defensive than Oddish was. She got into her pocket of her brown skirt, and took out a PokeBall. "Now Sean, get ready to really face the music! Go Gastly!" she hurled her shiny PokeBall to the floor, and out came the purple shady gas with rather sharp teeth. This was a very good choice to use, as Gastly had a lot of resistances against many many Pokemon, but Sean didn't know that, and he didn't care anyways.

Last edited:

Mewliveson

Ranger Emilee
    Years
    OOC:Okay were going to fast forward my characters adventure a bit...time is going by it just does not seem like it :)

BIC:Emilee eventually grew tired of waiting. She decided to scrap the idea and head back to Pewter where she had already defeted the gym leader. "Perhaps he knows where i should go next." She rushed back through Viridian forest defeating the bugs along the way using her Farfetchd and Pidgey. She talked to Brock and he told her of another gym past Mt moon in cerulean. "Okay thanks I will go there next." She quickly stopped at the pokemon center and then she was off. She carried her three lucky pokemon Farfetchd(Lvl 15), Pidgey(level15), and Spearow (level 15) she was pretty confident she could beat the next leader seeing as her flying types were able to knock out even Brocks Onix. "He said that the next trainer deals with water types... perhaps I should of caught a pikachu. Oh well my birds will definitly pull it out for me." and she was ready to battle the gym leader of Cerulean. She wen tin confident and had a great battle. Her pidgey brought it out for her and got all the way up to level 17.This time she asked where to go next. "The next gym leader has all electric types so you better watch out." Misty had warned her. She listened to that warning and began to raise her farfetchd more diligently. "Farfetchd ground moves should help me out in this battle." she said to herself as she entered Lt Surge gym. It was not an easy battle. She nearly lost but her farfetchd pulled through. She was pretty proud recieving her third badge. "Whats next?" she thought to herself. She looked at the map. "Vermilion huh?" she was excited. Her Farfetchd kept in step with her as they ran off to the pokemon center. They had trained together diligintly for this and she felt ready though she still felt slightly nervous."Flying types against grass types..." she thought to herself. "What was it that grandpa used to say?" she thought back to Professor Oaks wise words. "Its not type or level that counts its the heart of the pokemon and the trainer that will make or break a battle." "Thanks grandpa." she said to herself. Now she stood outside the gym waiting for her next match. She had no idea how it was going to go, but still she felt prepared. Her current pokemon: Farfetchd(level 20) Spearow(level 17) and Pidgey (Level 16)

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    OOC: You said my Egg could hatch, but I want you to do the honours.

James walked into the nearby city, he looked at the sign, it read, Saffron City, home of the Psychic Pokemon gym. James looked down at Vulpix, despite being his First Pokemon she hadn't yet competed in a gym battle, in his First gym his Nidoran took out both of Brock's Pokemon, in his Second Nidoran took out both of Misty's Pokemon as well, and in his latest battle his Eevee defeated Lt. Surge's Raichu and claimed James his Third badge. He knew Vulpix would be good for his Fifth gym battle against Erika, the Grass type user, but he was still debating over whether or not to use her against Tyron. James looked away from Vulpix and headed towards the gym. James returned Vulpix to her Pokeball, he was just about to push the door when you noticed a sign describing the building next door. Evolution Brothers Dojo. A free evolution stone all victors. DISCLAIMER: One battle and One battle only per trainer. " Evolution stone hey, sounds like a good way to evolve one of my Pokemon, and a good way to train before my battle with Tyron ". James pushed open the dojo door, immedietly he was surrounded by Five men.

" Hey kid, you here to battle for a Fire Stone ".

" No way bro, he's here for a Leaf Stone ".

" No, I can see the thunder in his eyes, he wants a Thunder Stone ".

" Nope, it's a Water Stone he needs ".

" Maybe he just wants a Moon Stone ".

" I think I'll take the Moon Stone ". Said James, almost straight away the other Four brothers walked away, muttering curses under their breath.

" Okay, I'm Dom and I'm the guardian of the Moon Stone, who are you "?

" My names James and I'm going to be a Pokemon Master ".

" Well, good for you, but I'll beat you I Choose you Clefable ". Dom threw a Yellow and Black Pokeball in the air out emerged a Pinky Pokemon.

Clefable
    [Best Veteran March/May 2011] A new professor in town - Kanto Adventure PG13

The Fairy Pokemon. The Evolved form of Clefairy. Rarely seen by people, it is said to be drawn by the full moon to play at deserted lakes. Its hearing is so acute it can hear a pin drop over half a mile away. It lives on quiet mountains.

" Alright then, Nidoran it's up to you ". Out emerged James' most powerful Pokemon, his Nidoran.

" Clefable, start this off by using Pound ". Clefable ran towards Nidoran, ready to punch him.

" Nidoran use Poison Sting ". Nidoran fired Poison needles at Clefable and she stopped in her tracks, she then fell to One knee in pain.

" Nido Nido ". He roared in delight.

" Okay, Nidoran while she's still down use Double Kick ". Nidoran jolted to where Clefable was and with Two swift kicks sent her to the floor.

" Clef Clef Able ". She jumped up off the floor ready to attack Nidoran.

" Okay, Clefable use Metronome ". Clefable started to wiggle her fingers.

" Nido Nido ". He stared back towards James, obviously wondering what she was doing, then suddenly she shot fire from her mouth, she was using Water Gun.

" Nidoran, dodge it then run up to her and use Double Kick ". Nidoran moved to the side, away from the water then he ran towards Clefable and Two swift kicks sent her to the ground.

" Clef Clef ".

" Know use Peck while she's down ". Nidoran's point turned bright White and he jumped and jammed his point into Clefable's side.

" Clefff Ableee ". She winced in pain.

" Know use Poison Sting ". Nidoran spat out Poison needles towards Clefable.

" Clefable use Double Slap to hit the ground and bounce away from the needles ". Clefable slapped the floor, with both hands and she bounced up and landed on her feet, she then moved out of the way of the needles.

" Alright then, Nidoran get up close then use Double Kick ". Nidoran ran up to Clefable then with two swift kicks hit her to the floor.

" Clefable use Sing ".Clefable started to Sing.

" Nidoran use Leer to put her off ". Nidoran's eyes turned Red and alas he stopped Clefable singing.

" Nido Nido ". He looked Clefable in the eyes, she looked back, who would back down First.

" Now Clefable use Double Slap ". Clefable ran towards Nidoran, ready to slap him.

" Nidoran when she tries to slap you use Double Kick and hit her hands away. As Clefable came closer, she started to try to slap Nidoran, then Nidoran kicked both of her hands and she fell to the floor.

" Nido Nido ". Nidoran looked back towards James, wondering whether it was time to finish it.

" Nidoran finish this, use Double Kick ". Nidoran kicked Clefable twice, but this time she fainted.

" Return Clefable, that was a great battle, well as promised here's your Moon Stone ". Dom handed James a Moon Stone, James placed it in his back pocket.

" Return Nidoran, thanks and maybe see you another time ". On that note James walked out of the dojo and he headed towards the Pokemon Center, James heard a strange noise and he looked in his bag, his egg was hatching, James ran inside the Pokemon Center....

(Lol Nidoran has a signature move)

Years
    "Bell?" Bellsprout looked to Warren, confused. With one of its leaves, it pointed to the Water Stone in Sam's hand.
    "Bell, sprout, bell!" Warren groaned.
    "Yeah, I'm gonna get you a leaf stone. But you aren't the only one who needs a stone. What about Poliwag?" The small plant glared at Warren threateningly for a few seconds, then turned back to Starmie, its expression somewhere between amusement and annoyance. Warren sighed. His first week was almost over and he only had one more until Bellsprout's deadline.
    "Let's just get it started, Bellsprout! Use Vine Whip to slap that starfish!" Bellsprout stepped forwards, swinging its vines.
    "Rapid Spin, then Swift." Sam ordered calmly. Starmie immediately bean spinning on its point, moving at such a high speed that Bellsprout's vines were unable to harm it. Warren growled, trying to think of another strategy, but Starmie wasn't going to give him time. The Swift attack burst from its central core in the form of glowing golden stars.
    "Counter with Vine Whip again!" Warren shouted and the thick green ropes flew through the air, smashing every star into nothing more than gold dust.
    "Now, Stun Spore!" he called and Bellsprout exhaled a huge cloud of yellow dust. It slowly settled over Starmie, who stumbled in its spinning, jerking a little as paralysis temporarily took hold.
    "Vine Whip again, Bellsprout! It can't spin so fast any more!" Warren cried gleefully, the evil tone of his voice matched by the glint in Bellsprout's eyes. With one slick movement, the plant slapped Starmie into the air, then slammed it into the ground. Defiantly, the water-type slowly began to rise, ignoring the small cracks that were now spiralling over its central jewel.
    "Let's finish this fast, Bellsprout!" the young trainer shouted, "Use Sleep Powder, Stun Spore and Poison Powder, all together!" Bellsprout's face grew huge for a second as the toxic gases collected inside its small head. Then, in one huge, toxic gust, the multicoloured powders swept over Starmie, which fell to the ground, poisoned, unable to move and half asleep. Warren grinned, stepping onto the battlefield as the toxic haze cleared. With a grin, he held out his hand and gestured to the Water Stone in Sam's hand.
    "I think that's mine."

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rini watched Warren disippear into the distance.

"Sand-shrew...." the sand mouse finally collapsed.

"Oh no!" Rini ran over and scopped the pokemon into her arms.

Sandshrew's breathing was labored, and overall he didn't look so well. "Shrew...." he gave her a 'it'll be ok' look.

Rini stood with him in her arms. 'That guy.' she thought, and began running for Vermillion City.

"Stop!" Offcer Jenny commanded when she saw the girl carrying a pokemon.

"Please, I need to get to the pokemon center now!" Rini glanced down at Sandshrew, who had finally fallen unconscious. "My pokemon is in a lot of trouble."

"Your in a lot of trouble." Offcer Jenny got right in her face. "How dare you steal that pokemon!"

"Huh....?" Rini looked confussed.

"That little girl has been so worried ever since her Sandshrew Vera has been missing. So it turns out you're the culpret! You thief!" Offcer Jenny held out a pair of handcuffs.

"I'm not a thief! I swear!" Rini's eyes widened in shock. "This Sandshrew is my pokemon, and he's really hurt."

"How do I know you're not just saying that to get away?" Offcer Jenny looked skeptical.

"Please Offcer Jenny Sandshrew really needs help...."

"Growlithe...." a small pokemon barked from her side.

"Well....we'll go to the pokemon center." Offcer Jenny finally gave in.

"Thank you." Rini smiled as they both took off for the center.

"After Sandshrew's healed you better believe we'll be getting to the bottom of this." Jenny warned as they ran.

"Oh, ok sure."

A short time later Rini and Jenny were waiting in the waiting room. Nurse Joy had been shocked at their sudden enterence, but had rushed Sandshrew to the back, along with her Butterfree.

"Don't look so down. I'm sure they'll be fine." Jenny smiled.

"Officer Jenny!"

They both looked up to see a small girl, her brown hair in two pigtails rush in. A small Sandshrew ran in after her. "Vera wasn't lost after all. Big brother took him to the pokemon center earlier."

Officer Jenny glanced over at Rini, who was giving her an annoyed look.

"Oops....my mistake."

Last edited:

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Bemertonboy - Nice post...

Congratulations Nidoran grew to Level 17 and is now ready to evolve
    Congratulations James recieved a Moon Stone

Running into the pokemon center, James took his egg out of the bag and saw it was glowing. He ran over to Nurse Joy and showed her the egg. She immediately called over her Chansey, and the two of them got straight to work. James watched from a distance for a short while, until Nurse Joy beckoned him over. James slowly walked over and looked down to see a pokemon with a teal-colored body with a cream-colored spot on its chest lying in the spot where his egg had been...

Congratulations James hatched a Level 1 Munchlax

@ILAYM -
    Congratulations Bellsprout grew to Level 19
    Congratulations Warren recieved a Water Stone

@Rii - Very poor policing by Officer Jenny there...

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    A few hours later and Rini was allowed in to see her pokemon. After Offcer Jenny apoligzed numerious times, and even offered to buy Rini lunch.

She declined politly.

There was a lot on her mind.

Sandshrew was sitting up in bed munching on an apple, and Butterfree was looking out a nearby window.

"How are you two feeling?" Rini asked, sitting on the bed next to Sandshrew.

"Shrew sandshrew....." Sandshrew flexed his arms like he was flexing a lot of muscles.

"Butterfree?" Rini asked, when the other did not respond.

"Freee...." she gave her trainer a sad look.

"Come on Butterfree this is so not like you. You were great, so cheer up." Rini stood and walked over to Butterfree, and kneeled down. "Come on. Don't you wanna wack me in the head?"

Butterfree pated her head slightly.

"Huh?" Rini stared. "Don't be so wishy washy. It doesn't suit you."

Butterfree kicked her in the face, making the girl lose her balance and fall over. She chuckled evily.

"That's more like it!" Rini jumped up. "Let's go train guys!"

"Freee!"

"Shrew!"

Both agreed and together they left back for the way they came. Lots of training was in order.

slls81

Years
    @Rii -
    "Come on Butterfree this is so not like you. You were great, so cheer up." Rini stood and walked over to Butterfree, and kneeled down. "Come on. Don't you wanna wack me in the head?"

Butterfree pated her head slightly.

"Huh?" Rini stared. "Don't be so wishy washy. It doesn't suit you."

Butterfree kicked her in the face, making the girl lose her balance and fall over. She chuckled evily.

lol, be careful what you ask for...

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Back on route 6 Rini groaned as the first pokemon she ran into happened to be a very angry Mankey.

It hopped up and down and jabbered words at her she didn't understand, and probably didn't want to.

"Ok Sandshrew...." Rini started, but a bright light exploded from another pokeball at her waist.

"Freee!"

Rini blinked a few time. "Ok....go Butterfree...."

Butterfree had this determined look in her eyes, one Rini couldn't recall ever seeing. It must have had something to do with that Warren guy.

Mankey crossed it's arms across it's chest and focused.

"Ok Butterfree, use confusion!"

Butterfree's eyes glowed, and Mankey was flung to the side.

Mankey lept up using fury swipes on Butterfree.

She was knocked to the ground, Mankey atop her.

"Freee!"

"Use stun spore now!"

Butterfree flapped her wings in one quick blast, scattering the spore right in Mankey's face.

"Man-key!" the monkey like pokemon koffed, and fell back. He seemed to be twitching slightly.

"Alright now that he's weakened, Pichu finish him off!" Rini motioned Butterfree back, and released Pichu's pokeball.

"Pi!" the small mouse appeared, and Mankey's eyes widened.

"Pichu, use thundershock!"

"Pichu!" Pichu lept up and released her voltage directly over the unmoving Mankey.

The sudden voltage however, seemed to knock Mankey back to it's feet.

"Try another thundershock!" Rini blanched, knowing Mankey was a much higher level then her Pichu.

Mankey slid low, his foot out aiming a low kick.

"Pichu, wait til the last second to dodge then use a thundershock!"

Pichu stood in place, and when Mankey got close she lept into the air, her lighter body more agile. "Pichuuu!"

"Mankeeeyyy!"

The Mankey fell over in a twitching heap, and Rini picked up her pokemon.

"That was great you two." Rini congradulated both Pichu and Butterfree. "Thanks for helping Pichu Butterfree."

"Pi pichu." Pichu held out her paw, and Butterfree slapped her a high five.

"Free..."

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Hi. I've posted something as a sign up...somewhere. Now I am joining. Just right here, okay?

My Team!

Eevee (Vee)

level 15

Lonely

Moves:

Tackle
    Tail Whip
    Growl
    Sand Attack

Pidgey (Pidg)

Level 14

Adamant

Gust
    Tackle
    Sand Attack
    Quick Attack

Pikachu (Pika)

Level 14

Rash

Tundershock
    Thunderwave
    Tailwhip
    Quck Attack

and...

Magikarp (no nickname)

Level 13

Adamant

Splash....

So that's it!

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rini walked along the route a little further and was ambushed almost too suddenly for her to react by two Pidgey.

'They are flying types, and that makes them weak to electricity.' Rini thought it over.

"Pidgeoo!" one Pidgey dived at her head, making Rini duck and roll to the side.

"Pichu!" she released the small pokemon, who blinked a few times.

Apparently she had been napping.

"Pidgeee!" the other bird dived at her.

It was a battle of two on one, and despite Pichu's element advantage it was still two Pidgey vs her.

"Meet the Pidgey with tail whip!" Rini yelled, as Pichu shrank up in place. "Pichu, do it!"

The small mouse gulped and lept into the air, her tail meeting one of the Pidgey's tackle.

The bird recoiled slightly, just as the second came in and sent Pichu flying head over tail.

She went rolling several times, before finally coming to a stop covered in dust and a few twigs.

"Pi pichu!" she gritted her teeth.

Both Pidgey turned in the air and flew straight at Pichu, who suddenly glanced at Rini's worried expression.

"Pichu..." she smiled, as she ducked low.

Once the second Pidgey had swooped over she lifted up a paw and grasped onto the birds leg.

The result was immediant.

Pichu was pulled into the air, and swept along with Pidgey as it swooped over the trees.

"Pichu!" Rini gasped. "That's really dangerous!"

Pichu was shivering slightly, but kept her hold.

Suddenly her own Pidgey, along with Oddish and Butterfree appeared from their pokeballs. They seemed to be cheering the small mouse on.

"Close range thundershock!"

"Pi Chuuuu!"

The Pidgey twitched as Pichu's electricity ran into it.

'One down.' Rini thought as the bird began to fall from the sky. "Pichu!" she suddenly yelled, as she realized her pokemon would be falling too.

Her Pidgey all of a sudden took flight, and swooped underneath Pichu catching her gracefully.

"Pichu pi pichu." Pichu smiled and stood carefully. "Pichu!" she pointed ahead to where the first Pidgey had circled and was coming in fast.

Rini's Pidgey took off with Pichu balancing on his back, and sparks shooting from her cheeks.

When the two flying types colided Pichu lept up and released a large thundershock which Pidgey was unable to dodge.

"Pi Chuuuu!"

The bird fell to the ground defeated, along with it's comraid.

Pidgey flew back to Rini with an utterly spent Pichu on his back.

Rini held out everyone's pokeballs. "Return everyone! Tommrow we train some more, but for tonight we'll rest."

Rini turned and walked back for the pokemon center, her stomach already growling loudly.

slls81

Years
    @Sasuneuchiha - Hey, yeah thats cool. You can start posting whenever you want.

@Rii - Wow that was brave of Rini. Sending little Pichu out against 2 Pidgey... still, worked i guess :)

Congratulations Pichu grew to Level 7

Years
    "Those guys kinda suck, huh?" Warren groaned as the familiar voice greeted him outside the mock gym.
    "What do you want, Danny?" he groaned, "Cause if its a battle, can we just skip the part where I kick your ass and get to the bit where you run away crying?" Danny faltered, then carried on speaking.
    "I wanted to get a Moon stone, for my Skitty. I'm guessing you went for a Water stone, huh?"
    "Errr....yeah..." Warren murmured, a little confused about Danny's behaviour. Sure, he hadn't seen him in a while, but last time, they hadn't exactly parted on friendly terms. "What's going on, Danny?" Warren spat, sharply. His only response was to sigh, but when Warren stepped forwards threateningly, he began to talk.
    "Well, i know that we kinda haven't been the best of friends Warren, but I want to put that behind us. I just thought you were a jerk, but my sister told me about you and...well, she really seemed to like you."
    "Your...sister?" Warren asked, a cold, sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. Danny nodded.
    "Yeah, Liv. Her full name's olivia, though." Warren frowned.
    "I don't suppoe, by any chance, that she has a Butterfree, a Spearow and a scarily strong Bidoof?"
    "Yeah, that's her." Warren groaned. Liv had always seemd like an awesome person and Warren had thought about her in a 'more than friends' way. But Danny...he would be the annoying kid brother from hell. He did seem to want to make amends, though.
    "How do I know that you're not just pretending to be friendly?" Warren asked cautiously and Danny grinned.
    "I thought of that already." He produced a pokeball, "This contains a Gastly - a Ghost type that will destroy the gym here. I'm willing to trade it to you, in exchange for Mankey." Warren frowned. It was unlikely that he'd find a Gastly anywhere else and it would be invaluable in beating the Saffron Gym. But he wasn't sure that he'd be able to let Mankey go...

OOC: I changed it to Gastly ;)

Last edited:
    Back