• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Best Veteran March/May 2011] A new professor in town - Kanto Adventure PG13

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Kliff held Gella's pokeball in his hand, "Sure, but she's not one hundred percent accurate with it." He looked upward, some light was starting to show from above,

"I could use it to immobilize a few grunts at most." He paused to think. Warren simply wanted to get by Team Magma with as little trouble as possible, "As long as we keep to quick, quiet attacks then we might be able to pick them off one by one."

Kliff turned to Kris, "What about you? Got any other ideas we can work with?"

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I tensed a little as the lift began to head up. I kept telling myself that we weren't going to die, but I didn't really believe myself. Then Kliff brought up an important point, "This may be a bad time," he said, "but what if we get spotted as soon as we get up there?"

I had only slightly thought of that. Warren acknowledged Kliff's point and they started formulating a quick plan that involved Kliff's Tangela. Soon Kliff turned to me, "What about you? Got any other ideas we can work with?"

I froze for a second. Did I have any other ideas? I wasn't very good with coming up with things on the spot. I looked down at my pokeballs before answering Kliff, "Not really. The best I can do is have Wurmy tie them up with String Shots while your Tangela uses Sleep Powder. It's not much, but we don't really have time to come up with something complicated..." As I said that, the lift began to slow to a stop. Even less time than I thought...

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Warren clenched his fists as the lift shuddered to a halt and the doors clattered open. At the end of a low tunnel, dimly lit by flickering lights hung from the ceiling, he could spot a group of five or so more grunts. One of them seemed to be looking in their direction, suspicious.

"That you, Frank?" Another light flickered a little brighter above the lift and Warren swore as he stumbled out of the lift and the grunt paused.

"Intruders! Raise the alarm! Stop them!" Warren looked back at the other two.

"Whatever you're going to do, do it quickly!" Throwing a Pokéball of his own, he released a small bonsai tree.

"Useless, Rollout!" The Bonsly shot forwards, knocking out the grunts' legs from under them.

"Quickly you two, immobilise them!"

Nakuzami

Years
    The lift stopped and opened. Warren stumbled out and we were detected by the grunts. He commanded his Bonsly to use a "Useless Rollout" but I wasn't sure if useless was the name of his pokemon or if he just thought Rollout was useless. I let out Eruption and had him use Ember on the grunts while Wurmy jumped off my shoulder and tied up one unsuspecting grunt quickly. "Wurmy, keep that up! Eruption, same to you!" I let out Larvitar and told him to use Bite. We were gonna need all the power we could get.

(OOC: Figures you get on when I g2g -.-)

Zeph.

Years
    Vs. Magma II

The trio could quite possibly have been more subtle with their assault, had Warren not thrown himself out of the lift like a fool.

"Whatever you're going to do, do it quickly!" he said.

"Sam!" Kliff shouted down the shaft, "You can come up now!" With that he threw Gella's pokeball towards the grunts, causing the vine pokemon to appear,

"Use Sleep Powder Gella!" With no hesitation, the Tangela cheered as she sprayed the large green coloured pollins from an extended vine. Two of the grunts were stupid enough to be caught by the cloud of powder, staggering and eventually slumping to the ground.

"Now trap them with Constrict!" Kliff shouted above the noises of the battle filled room. Gella lashed out two vines and wraped them tightly around the two grunts: squeezing hard so as to both trap and immobilize them.

"Aron! Metal Claw!!" Before Kliff's eyes, a small quadropedal metal creature leapt out of nowhere and slammed its small, metal limb into Gella. The grass type yelled in shock as she was thrown to the side from the heavy blow, just barely managing to keep the sleeping grunts in her grip.

"Help us out, Pan!" Kliff yelled as he threw the pokeball containing the Sandshrew. The small shrew appeared on the field, immidiately leaping forward for Aron,

"Use Rapid Spin!" Pan made impact with the steel type, crashing into it with a head on head duel, before building up incredible momentum and spinning ferociously on the spot. Aron was little more than unphased (naturally, being a Steel/Rock type), however Pan was doing a surprisingly good job of pushing it back a little.

"It's futile kid!" Kliff looked forward and saw another grunt, presumably the owner of the small steel type, "Smash it with Headbutt Aron!!" Aron dug in, before pushing back against Pan. Gradually, the iron rock was winning the struggle, picking up a slow run with Pan still spinning against it. Kliff realised only too late that the grunt, while giving the command, was pointing to one of the cavern walls. He winced as Aron used a full force Headbutt on the wall, sandwiching Pan in the impact. The shrew gasped in pain as Aron released pressure, causing him to slump to the ground.

"Pan! Get up!" Kliff shouted. The shrew tried, however it was evident that it was also dizzy from the constant spinning it had done. The Magma grunt laughed,

"You're weak kid!" Kliff gritted his teeth, "Finish this with another Metal Claw Aron!" Aron raised a limb, causing it to shine metallically and grow a little. Kliff glanced at Gella - she still had a hold of the other two grunts, however that didn't neccisarily mean her hands were full at the moment...

"Gella! Stop that Aron with Vine Whip!" Kliff called over to her. Gella quickly looked for and found the offending steel type, before throwing another of her blue vines out to grab it. With an audable lashing sound, the vine latched on just as Aron was about to leap for Pan, stopping the small... thing, in its tracks. Pan took the opportunity to regain itself and stand.

Kliff then noticed where Pan was standing. Just to his left was a large drop to the lower level - it was one of the walls he had seen as soon as he entered the Falls. He also saw Aron, still pulling to get to Pan, managing to drag Gella, who was using all her might to keep the steel type restrained aswell as grip the grunts,

"Pan! Stand there!" Kliff called over, pointing to just before the drop. The Sandshrew obliged, still looking threateningly at Aron.

The grunt growled in anger, "Using two against one... that's cheap!"

"Well why don't you send out another pokemon and make this fight even!" Kliff replied. The grunt foolishly stumbled his words,

"I... only have one..."

Kliff paused, then laughed, "Who's weak now?"

The grunt almost burst a vein, "Kill that Sandshrew!!!"

"Let Aron go, then," Kliff said to Gella. The Tangela hesitantly did so, letting Aron fly forward, claw ready,

"Jump over it Pan!" Kliff yelled. At the right moment, Pan leapt ito the air, performing a front flip as Aron crashed into the ground below, hitting nothing. As Pan landed, the steel/rock type began sliding ever closer to the edge,

"Swift!" Pan curled into a ball and began spinning horizontally, letting a barrage of stars strike Aron. The heavy pokemon was pushed back, while the section of rock the stars hit began to crack and loosen. With one final crack, the rocks gave way to the sheer weight of Aron, who fell over the edge and landed on the level below with a thump, knocked out.

The Magma grunt swore, before turning to run,

"Poison Sting!" Kliff ordered. Pan caught up with the grunt, ramming a poisoned claw into the back of his leg. He wailed out in pain,

"What... did you-?!"

"Don't worry, you won't die," Kliff reassured, retrieving Pan, "But I'd like to see you walk with a swolen, poisoned leg." He walked back to where Gella was as the grunt clutched his leg in agony,

"Kris!" Kliff called out, "Mind letting Wurmy wrap these guys up? It'll take them off of Gella's hands- err... vines."

[OOC: Kliff 2 - 0 Magma]

Last edited:

Years
    Warren watched as Kris and Kliff quickly dispatched the small group of Magma grunts. Within seconds, all of them were lying on the ground, asleep, wrapped up or quietly moaning in agony while clutching a poisoned leg. Warren paused as he passed the man with his hand wrapped tightly over the poisoned wound. then, slowly, he bent down until they were face to face. Turning to face Kliff again, he called out:

"You know, I'd bet these guys would be able to help me in my search." He looked back at the grunt, who was now glaring at him in a mixture of anger and pain. Then, vicious anger welling up inside him, Warren quickly pushed the man's hand aside and twisted the flesh around the cut, already swollen and blotchy. The man howled with pain, trying to scramble back but unable to with his injured leg, instead merely thrashing weakly on the floor.

"Now, I can tell that really hurt," Warren growled as he stared the grunt in the eye, "So now you're going to tell me how to find a few of the Pokémon you stole from a certain professor in the Kanto region, and maybe I won't do it again."

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: Tried to make a reply this mornin', then my cat unplugged my computer DX)

I watched as Warren walked over to the grunt Kliff had recently poisoned. I winced a little as he twisted the injury on the grunt's leg, making the man scream.

"That's a little cruel..." I whispered, "Guess i'm not one for interogations." I thought about what Warren had just asked the grunt. He must have had his pokemon stolen by Team Magma back in the Kanto region. 'Why would Team Magma be in the Kanto region? Unless there was some extremely powerful pokemon or something, they wouldn't have much reason...' I hesitated for a moment, 'The pokemon Warren had stolen from him must have been pretty powerful.'

Wurmy crawled onto my shoulder and I gave her a pat on the head. "Though, if they had some pokemon stolen from them, why didn't they get a psychic-type pokemon to locate them or something?" I said silently so no one could hear me. I continued to watch the interrogation to see if the grunt gave any answers.

Zeph.

Years
    [OOC: Guess I'll take control of the grunt >:D]

Kliff winced slightly at the Magma grunts horrible screams,

"AAAAARGH!! OH GOD STOP!!" he howled before Warren let go, "Oh god oh please..." he wimpered while hissing in pain,

"Now, I can tell that really hurt," Warren growled as he stared the grunt in the eye, "So now you're going to tell me how to find a few of the Pokémon you stole from a certain professor in the Kanto region, and maybe I won't do it again."

The grunt held back the tears, "Okay okay! Look, I can't help you, but the others..." he looked in the direction of a tunnel, presumably leading to another cavern, "They're inspectin' the meteorite in there. They-" he was forced to stop as another throbbing sensation took over his leg, "they know more than I do. I swear that's the truth..."

There was a short pause,

"Well I think it's settled," Kliff said as he walked past the poisoned grunt, "We go through here and hopefully we'll find who's in charge. Shall we?"

Nakuzami

Years
    After about another minute and many pleas from the grunt, we were moving again. I followed Kliff into the next cavern. When we entered, there were a few people, presumably the high-ups in Team Magma. As the grunt had said, they were gathered around a meteorite.

"Wurmy, you know what to do." I whispered to the worm and he immediately tied up one of the Admins. As soon as their comrade was down, they all turned.

"Who are you?" One of them questioned as they got ready, just in case another String Shot came. One of them let out a Camerupt that looked pretty dangerous.

"Kliff, Warren, any idea how to take out the Camerupt?" I asked in a hushed tone, hoping they did as my whole team had some kind of weakness to it.

Years
    Warren grinned.

"Piece of cake! Cannonball, Water Gun!" He threw a Pokéball and, with a roar, the huge whale leapt out, spraying water wildly. Team Magma seemed unimpressed.

"Ember!" The camel took in a deep breath, then released a storm of firey pellets. Warren frowned in confusion, but as the Ember struck the stream of water, it erupted into a cloud of steam, completely vapourising. Both Warren and Cannonball gasped as the woman who had shouted the order stepped forwards, grinning.

"Look like you might have got in a bit over your heads, kids. I reckon it's best if you just leave now. Make sure to drop off your Pokémon on the way out." Warren growled.

"You've already taken too much from me! I'm not giving you anything more!" Throwing another Pokéball, he released Violet. She looked up at the Magma admins, then back at Warren, nodding seriously. No time for games now. This was a battle they had to win.

"Cannonball, Water Gun again!" The woman snorted as the whale launched another spray.

"Pathetic. Ember, Camerupt."

"Confusion!" As the fiery blast flew forwards, Violet raised her hands and the flames were diverted into a wall of the tunnel, bursting uselessly. Camerupt looked up just in time to be caught head on by the Water Gun. Skidding backwards, it broke away from the attack with a roar of anger. Warren gritted his teeth. He may have landed a hit, but the beast was still strong and the other Team Magma memebers were stepping forwards, Pokéballs in hand.

"Kliff, Kris...it looks like this is going to be one hell of a fight."

Nakuzami

Years
    (OOC: XD I totally forgot Wurmy evolved XD I've been making it sound like she's still a little worm XD)

I was hopeful when Warren released a Wailmer, but that went away when its move evaporated due to an Ember. It came back again when his Ralts made the Ember miss. It went away again when the rest of the admins walked up with their own pokeballs.

One walked up to me and let out a Mightyena, "Heh, prepare to lose all your pokemon kid!"

"Uh..." I reached for a pokeball, not sure who I should use. After a second of thinking, I let out Eruption, "Ember!" He managed to launch an unexpected flurry of flames that hit Mightyena, though it didn't do much.

"Bite!" The dog pokemon ran in towards Eruption, and my command for him to dodge came a little late. Mightyena's jaws wrapped around Eruption's back, causing him to howl in pain.

"Ember!" Before Mightyena could back away, Eruption let out another flurry of flames that burned Mightyena's mouth. It let out a yelp and jumped away.

"Howl while your mouth cools down!" The Mightyena started to let out a long howl, but I knew its mouth would still be a little burned, causing its bite to be quite a bit weaker.

"Ember!"

"Jump at it!" Eruption didn't have enough time to let out another Ember as the Mightyena jumped at him, pushing him to the ground and taking a quick bite at him.

I ran over to Eruption, he was unconscious, "Return." Eruption disappeared in a blast of scarlet light and I let out Dot. "Okay, this is your first battle in quite a while. Do your best."

"Aww, isn't that sweet? I HATE SWEET! Jump at it again!"

"Bide!" Mightyena jumped at Dot and hit him hard right after he began to glow white. Mightyena took a bite at Dot and it seemed the Magma Admin had no idea about Bide.

"Keep biting at it!" Mightyena began to snap at Dot quickly so that its burned mouth wasn't hurt. After a few seconds of this, a huge white beam came out of Dot and sent Mightyena flying straight up to the cavern ceiling. "WHAT?!" The admin was stunned as he recalled his Mightyena, wondering how he just lost to a kid.

I turned to Warren and Kliff, "How you guys doin' over there?"

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Sam sighed. This always happened, someone else handled things while he was doing something else. God it was annoying.

"Warren, let me handle this one. I haven't done freaking anything so far and I feel pretty useless. You guys go ahead and deal with anyone else, I'll make sure this thing takes all the beating these guys deserve for snatching our teams. Trust me." Sam looked at his ally in this situation. He knew that if he fought it, he could take it down. There were some things that only something like Mime Jr. could handle...

Years
    Warren glared at Sam.

"As much as you like playing the hero, I'm gonna say no. You can't handle that thing on your own. So release your Pokémon and get ready to try out some teamwork, Sam. There's a first time for everything, after all." The Magma admin growled.

"What, you're just going to ignore me now? Camerupt, Magnitude!" Warren stumbled as the floor shook beneath him. Violet was sent flying and Cannonball rolled head over heels until it bounced off a wall and anchored itself, roaring in anger and pain. Warren looked back at Sam.

"Come on! We have to work together, just this once!"

Zeph.

Years
    "How you guys doin' over there?" Kris asked above the sounds of fighting,

Kliff sent out Tok and Zabe as one of the Magma's sent out both a Houndour and a Growlithe, who were barking madly as they ran for him, "I'll have to fill you in afterwards Kris! Tok, Metronome!" The Togepi happily waved its hands from side to side before running in for the two hounds on her own. Was she crazy? She had no chance against two.

However, when the two muts were right in front of Tok, her whole body began to glow.

And then there was a large explosion.

The whole cavern rumbled, Houndour and Growlithe being thrown into the walls as rocks tore from the ground and dust restlessly rose.

"Tok used Selfdestruct." Kliff's pokedex beeped.

As the dust cleared, the Togepi lay flat out on the ground.

"Oh for god's sake..." Kliff cursed as he retrieved the fainted egg shell pokemon. Zabe chuckled in delight - as, being part ghost type, he was the only one in the room unaffected by the blast.

"You little sh*t!" a Magma member shouted at Kliff, "Unfortunately for you, my Houndour still has breath left in him!" To confirm this, the black dog appeared in front of Zabe, growling visciously,

"Now Houndour! Ember!" The dog blasted a flurry of flames from its mouth, aiming for the Sableye,

"Dodge that!" Kliff ordered. Zabe leapt up over the attack, however the Magma guy grinned,

"Now you're open! Use Bite!" The Houndour barked as it also leapt into the air, jaws agape,

"Quick! Scratch!" Kliff shouted with haste. The two pokemon met in mid air, Zabe barely missing Houndour's face with his claws, allowing the canine to bite down on the imp's outstretched arm. Houndour began to fall, not letting go of Zabe, who was pulled against his will towards the floor. As the dog landed, it twisted its neck and slammed Zabe into the ground.

"Dammit," Kliff said under his breath, "these guys are beter than the grunts, I'll give them that."

"That Sableye's weak!" The man in red laughed, "I'm still gonna take it though!"

"My ass you will! Zabe, use Night Shade!" From the ground, Zabe looked up and fired two black bolts from its eyes, stricking Houndour and sending it flying upwards,

"Now use Fury Swipes!" The Sableye got to its feet and leapt in the air again,

"Not so fast! Use Ember!" The Magma member yelled. Houndour looked down and inhaled, but wasn't fast enough, as Zabe swiped its claws, slashing the dog once, then twice, three times, and finally, with a fourth blow, the canine was sent crashing to the ground, much to the dismay of a bemused Magma tyrant,

"What the- but how?!" he yelled in protest,

"Did you forget already? Your Houndour already took serious damage from Selfdestruct. God you're stupid..."

As Kliff spoke, he noticed the Camerupt preparing another attack, aiming to hit Sam and Warren, who were still occupied with creating a strategy,

"Ember!" The Camerupt's trainer yelled. The large camel blasted a barrage of flames from its mouth, far more powerful than any other Ember attack Kliff had seen before,

"Baker! Block that with Flamethrower!" he shouted, throwing his own fire type's pokeball in the path of the attack. As soon as the Numel emerged, he saw the Camerupt, and it triggered a natural sense of rivalry. He wasn't going to let his own evolved form best him.

With a gutteral roar, the small yellow camel blasted a large jet of flame from its mouth at the oncoming flurry of flames. The two fire attacks collided, neither side gaining any more ground than the other. The room quickly began heating up as the fire from each camel roared.

"Now would be a good time to do something!" Kliff shouted at the two trainers.

[OOC: For the next post(s), I give control of Baker to Sas and ILAYM :D]

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Sam smirked.

"Alright, Warren, I'll join you on this. Mime Jr., let's go!" he tossed the pokeball, revealing the pink and blue creature.

"Mime Mime!" it cried happily. Sam sighed.

"Mime Jr., this isn't the time for messing around, we've got work to do. Let's take this thing, start things off with Focus Punch! Hit Camerupt!" Mime Jr.'s fist glowed a white color as it charged foward and smashed it into the Camerupt's side. The creature let out a small grunt of pain as it glared at Mime Jr., smashing a large foot into it. The small pokemon was sent flying and Camerupt's attack hadn't been weakened.

Sam cursed under his breath, he had expected something to happen. Well, if that didn't work he'd just have to try something else.

"Spore, let's go! Use Solarbeam!" he grabbed another pokeball and threw it, causing the mushroom to appear. It looked at him, scared. "Dammit this isn't the time! Please, Solarbeam!" The creature closed its eyes as it began to charge up energy.

"What the hell is that gonna do? Camerupt's a fire type you moron!" the Magma admin yelled at Sam. Sam smirked.

"You forget basic typing of your pokemon. Camerupt is half fire, but also half ground. This attack's still gonna hurt like hell. Come on, Spore! Fire it at Camerupt!" Spore opened its mouth and sent out a beam of energy light green in color straight at the creature. It joined Baker's attack, starting to gain slight advantage over Camerupt. Sam looked over at Warren.

"Warren, if you get Cannonball to use Water Gun and if Violet and Mime Jr. both use Confusion to combine the attacks, I think we can break it!"

OOC: Anyone is free to use my pokemon so long as they don't make me look like an idiot :) Here's lookin' at you ILAYM :P

Years
    Warren grinned.

"Now that's teamwork! Cannonball, you heard him!" The Wailmer released another blast of water, roaring in anger. Camerupt skidded backwards, Ember barely powerful enough to deflect all three attack at once.

"Violet, Mime Jr. - go for it! Confusion, together!" An ethereal glow surrounded the streams of fire, water and light, twisting them into a whirling cyclone. The combined attack smashed through the Ember and blasted Camerupt off its feet. The camel landed upside down, on its rocky humps, right in front of its trainer, who returned it with a stunned look on his face. Warren grinned.

"Anyone else want to fight?"

Zeph.

Years
    Baker panted heavily while maintaining a victorious stance. Meanwhile, Kliff stood in awe at what just happened. An attack combining grass, water and fire - it was something else.

As he retrieved Baker to his pokeball, he heard the subtle laughter of a female,

"My my, aren't we strong?" the voice said. Before the four trainers, a hooded female with a torn black cape appeared, "I knew I couldn't rely on these imcompetent morons. Allow me to introduce myself," as she spoke, she redied two pokeballs,

"I'm Courtney. That is, Admin Courtney. You could say I'm in charge here." Kliff raised an eyebrow. Chances were, if she was a Magma admin, she knew vital information about the stolen pokemon.

"That was a cute little attack you pulled of boys," she continued, "Now I'm even more excited about taking those pokemon from you!" She laughed again.

[OOC: I'll leave this open for some dramatic dialogue :3]

Nakuzami

Years
    I watched as Kliff took out the Admin he was facing. It went fairly quickly after his Togepi blew up. After he had taken out his Admin, Warren and Sam took out the woman with the Camerupt. It was a rather amazing combo attack.

After all of the Admins were down, Warren was a little to confident, "Anyone else want to fight?" Right after he said that a woman in a black cloak appeared. She was apparently the leader of this little operation and her name was Courtney.

After introducing herself, she went to a typical thief line, "That was a cute little attack you pulled of boys. Now I'm even more excited about taking those pokemon from you!"

"Get as excited as you wish, but trust me, you won't be getting anything!" I threw my last two pokeballs and Larvitar and Psy appeared. Wurmy, Dot and Eruption lined up next to them as I gave my first command, "Psy, take her pokeballs!" Psy raised his arms and Courtney's pokeballs began to float, except for the two she managed to grab before Psy's attack.

"Wha?" She seemed confused for a second when the role of thief transfered to me, but quickly recovered. "Don't worry, I won't need those to defeat you!" She tossed her two pokeballs in the air and a Rhydon and Magmar appeared.

(OOC: Edit: Continue with DRAMATIC DIALOGUE! if you wish.)

Last edited:

Years
    Warren winced. Still, a Ground/Rock type and a fire type shouldn't prove too difficult for Cannonball.

"Water Gun!" Cannonball quickly let out another spray

"Horn Attack!" Warren gaped as the Rhyhorn charged fearlessly forwards towards the jet of water. They collided and, for a second, Rhyhorn disappeared. Then, it burst out the other side, apparently unharmed, and crashed into the Wailmer at full pelt. The whale rolled head over heels, narrowly avoiding crushing Warren, until it smashed into the wall head first. Warren swore. Cannonball wasn't just hurt, he was out cold.

"Alright...Sam, Kliff, Kris...looks like we got quite a fight on our hands here."

Zeph.

Years
    "Right," Kliff said, pulling out Gella's pokeball once more. A grass type should hold its own against that quadropedal beast. He threw the ball to the ground, causing the blue vine pokemon to appear,

"I'll hold of this Rhyhorn, but I can't take it out on my own!" he said to the other three, "Vine Whip it!"

With a determined grunt, Gella lashed a vine out, smacking Rhyhorn sqare in the face, however the rhino pokemon stood its ground, not budging at the attack,

"Fury Attack..." the admin said calmly. Rhyhorn let out a bellow as it charged for Gella, similar to how it ran at Cannonball only moments before. The beast slammed into the grass type once, then jabbed its horn forward again, then once more, thrusting it and hitting Gella dead on. The vine pokemon wailed in agony - she had already taken a beating beforehand.

"Grab a hold of that horn! The Absorb it's energy!" Kliff shouted. The Tangela latched on to Rhyhorn's horn, then procceeding to wrap its vines tightly around it's face. The vines suddenly glowed green, turning Rhyhorn's head the same colour as the health was sapped from it.

Kliff smirked a little as the attack casued Rhyhorn considerable discomfort, however the reassurance was short lived when the rhino shook its whole skull violently, forcing Gella to release her grip as she was slammed against the ground.

As Gella lay on the floor, the looming Rhyhorn lifted its whole front half, preparing for a Stomp attack,

"Vine Whip!" Kliff desperately yelled. The Tangela wasted no time in grabbing Rhyhorn's foot with three of its blue vines and pusing against it with all it's might. It wasn't going to last very long - Rhyhorn was clearly much heavier and had more brute strength. Gella was trying desperately to stop the lowering foot, using all of her strength to push against it. She couldn't use any of her status damaging moves - she couldn't let up for even a second,

"I could use a hand here!" Kliff shouted to the other three trainers.

Back