• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [BETA 1 RELEASED] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
I have to say this is a awesome hack, im trying to find a squirtle as we speak, all i caught so far is, surskit,poliwhirl,shellder,clamperl,horsea,magikarp.

btw im doing a playthrough of this on youtube.
my username is Crimsontears15

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
i absolutely love the johto music, and this music is no exception
can't wait till the next beta is released :)

Ahhhh, I hate the second acadamy ive tried every switch over 20 times... and they always say nothing happened...

LOL, it's just luck

I have found a bugs you may want to fix:
PokemonInfernalLegend.png

On Route 3 you can get through the front of the tree.
Edit: I found another:
PokemonInfernalLegend2.png

You can stand on the sign in Voltaic City.

thanks for that :)

I have to say this is a awesome hack, im trying to find a squirtle as we speak, all i caught so far is, surskit,poliwhirl,shellder,clamperl,horsea,magikarp.

btw im doing a playthrough of this on youtube.
my username is Crimsontears15

Yeah, I've been watching it :P Thanks, with it I've been able to fix some bugs :)

Sorry peepz but my computer is out of action for a while and I don't have the rom or any tools on this laptop :( Hopefully it'll get fixed soon :P

Years
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

ah well i guess i can wait, my current team is breloom, charmeleon, combusken, crobat, jolteon, and raticate :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
My current team is Lombre(soon to be ludicolo),combusken,pidgeotto.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

ah well i guess i can wait, my current team is breloom, charmeleon, combusken, crobat, jolteon, and raticate :P

My current team is Lombre(soon to be ludicolo),combusken,pidgeotto.

My team: Combusken and Roselia and maybe I'll get a Squirtle or Mudkip :P

BTW, upload another episode of the playthrough I'm enjoying my game xD

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
I am enjoying this game very much anticipating the next release

also my team is Blazeiken lvl 40,Blastoise lvl 36,Swampert lvl 37,Seadra lvl 32
Masquerain lvl 30, and Breloom lvl 24

The girl who lost her pokedoll is torchic supposed to pickup the doll or
what because i cant find it
PokemonInfernalLegenda.png

When you press here it says this

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
...Finding the squirtle is hard lol =p btw i leveled up my pokemon to 30!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I am enjoying this game very much anticipating the next release

also my team is Blazeiken lvl 40,Blastoise lvl 36,Swampert lvl 37,Seadra lvl 32
Masquerain lvl 30, and Breloom lvl 24

The girl who lost her pokedoll is torchic supposed to pickup the doll or
what because i cant find it
PokemonInfernalLegenda.png

When you press here it says this

Awesome team dude. The Pokedoll is hidden and if you find it she'll give you a nice reward :P. Thanks for the bug.

...Finding the squirtle is hard lol =p btw i leveled up my pokemon to 30!

Cool, I haven't found a squirtle yet either :P

PokeFreakBror

I never use this site.
Years
Love this hack ^^. But how come alot of stuff is from other Pkmn games and hacks? For example carlos from shiny gold. Are you allowed? But i like the spear pillar music in tungsten cave (lol tungsten with space between tung and sten means heavy stone where i come from).

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Love this hack ^^. But how come alot of stuff is from other Pkmn games and hacks? For example carlos from shiny gold. Are you allowed? But i like the spear pillar music in tungsten cave (lol tungsten with space between tung and sten means heavy stone where i come from).
Carlos got fed up of Shiny Gold so Zel let me have him ;)
Tungsten is a random element of the periodic table (okay, now I'm acting like I'm in school XD) so I decided to name the cave after it :)

EmpoleonRules7

Spurs!!!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2013
My team is: LV. 28 Combusken, LV. 18 Pigeotto, LV. 16 Pikachu, LV. 14 Nidoran, LV. 14 Jigglypuff, and LV. 14 Spearow. I am currently trying to level my weak ones up.

Zxman300

Working on a hack.
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010
I've run into a bug. At the very start it says i have to talk to my grandma but i see this old lady at a sign but i can't talk to her. it just makes the click sound but no words or dialogue box. Do you know why this has happened?

Years
The music is great-I don't really love G/S/C that much compared to the rest, but Magnius did a great job with them. However...

-I think the New Bark music could be just a bit faster.
-I don't really like the drums that much in the Cherrygrove music, but other then that I like the different ways the melody gets through.
-In the "Welcome" theme, I think the bass (or what used to be the bass, anyway) is a bit too loud.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
Amazing job so far PokePal... I played this game the day it came out and I was blown away. So little time... so much potential. I will be sure to make a walkthrough of this game on my YouTube account when it's complete or near completion. Great job...

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
The storyline sounds pretty interesting, I'll try it out soon. xP

:P

My team is: LV. 28 Combusken, LV. 18 Pigeotto, LV. 16 Pikachu, LV. 14 Nidoran, LV. 14 Jigglypuff, and LV. 14 Spearow. I am currently trying to level my weak ones up.

:P

I've run into a bug. At the very start it says i have to talk to my grandma but i see this old lady at a sign but i can't talk to her. it just makes the click sound but no words or dialogue box. Do you know why this has happened?

Bad patching error.

The music is great-I don't really love G/S/C that much compared to the rest, but Magnius did a great job with them. However...

-I think the New Bark music could be just a bit faster.
-I don't really like the drums that much in the Cherrygrove music, but other then that I like the different ways the melody gets through.
-In the "Welcome" theme, I think the bass (or what used to be the bass, anyway) is a bit too loud.

Yeah, I agree, the Welcome theme is a little loud.

Amazing job so far PokePal... I played this game the day it came out and I was blown away. So little time... so much potential. I will be sure to make a walkthrough of this game on my YouTube account when it's complete or near completion. Great job...

I'm finally back on my computer so I can start work again.

Here's some music from R/S/E that's going in the game. It's the Verdanturf theme, no editing any voicegroups or adding new ones to insert this :P

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
these tiles look nice
but the way u find the running shoes is kinda wierd, and the chikorita/ ditto is pretty big, compared to the guy
sry, but its true

Well, the running shoes event makes a change from the normal event where your mother/aide gives you the :P

It's invasion of the big Pokemon XD
No need to apologise, it's your opinion. I like the big MD Pokemon, it's better than the crappy, unrealistic OWs from Fire Red and Ruby so I will be using a lot of MD sprites for my hack. It'll take some getting used to :P

Back