• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [BETA 1 RELEASED] Pokemon Infernal Legend

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
So hows progress going on this hope
every things going well awaiting the next
release also i like the big pokemon better than
the little ones too
Edit: I caught three squirtles now i have the
whole evolution family of squrtle

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2009
Its not allowing me to get into surges lair. :|
I checked every trashcan multiple times nothing..

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
So hows progress going on this hope
every things going well awaiting the next
release also i like the big pokemon better than
the little ones too
Edit: I caught three squirtles now i have the
whole evolution family of squrtle

well, the beta's going fine. The maps to the next city are almost done and I'll start the scripts soon.

Its not allowing me to get into surges lair. :|
I checked every trashcan multiple times nothing..

the switches are randomly generated so keep trying maybe you will have better luck.

Yep, but it's not one random that decides it, it's two randoms being equal that trigger it. I remember when I tested it it opened the second time (it's impossible to open the first time) :P

I've added a route to the places that were in beta 1 and the Pokemon Square has been remapped :P

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
I like your infernal legend
You got great scripting!
I wish for beta 2!
Good luck on your other hacks!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I have some bad news. Real life is interfering with Infernal Legend, so I'll have to close the thread and I don't have a clue when it will reopen.
Also, check out the Goldenrod remix by Zeikku.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
thread owner requested the thread to be open~

Thanks

Whooo Infernal Legend Is Back???

Yeah, I wasn't gone just a little too busy :P

NOTICE

I cannot release beta 2 until I have some G/S revamped sprites by Enrico Marini. I've searched and searched on forums and on google and have had no luck. If anyone knows where to find them, please PM me or post it on this thread. Thanks in advance.​

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Uh, what sprites do you need? You could always get someone to revamp them for you.

Well I really want to use some revamped Gold Trainers, such as the policeman, the kimono girls and the cooltrainer female and I prefer his revamps over the others I've seen. So I'm kinda stuck atm :(

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
yo haseeb, wus g'wannin..? your hacks looking good bro. one thing about D/P pokemon, if you're gonna do it, add only pre-evolutions and alternate evolutions? you're choice, you know whats best. if you need anything just ask.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
yo haseeb, wus g'wannin..? your hacks looking good bro. one thing about D/P pokemon, if you're gonna do it, add only pre-evolutions and alternate evolutions? you're choice, you know whats best. if you need anything just ask.

Nice to hear from you dude :) I'm not adding any new Pokemon whatsoever since I don't see anything wrong with the original 386 Pokemon.

Well, if you could so me some Pokemon OWs then that would be awesome (I'll PM you). Also, could you do some trainers from D/P and some OWs for them (that is if you want, since it's purely up to you).

AGAIN: If anyone can link me to the Enrico Marini Trainer sprites, then that will be great and will help the progression of this hack.

Screenshots

The new textboxes :P

This one to LaZ and Zeikku (yeah now the Lighthouse will be accessible :P)

More screenies tomorrow.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
I have to say this is the best pokemon hack I've ever played. It taught me the value of slakoth and challenged me at every step of the journey (albeit short journey). I eagerly await the finishing of this hack.

I just have one qualm with it, and that's the idea that you are shutting down villian academies just by winning in a fight against them. "Oh no... I lost once... time to close down the entire operation and go into a dark corner and cry" I mean... it seemed like an awkward concept. I loved the motivation of closing down villian schools, but you know... it always was like, "Ummm... I... won?"

Back