• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 1 Released] Yellow Advanced Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
  • oh well thanks now i understand, but in the gsc remakes there is no pokegear either. do you think people will play if i changed the maps a bit and stop like that.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Sorry, but as far as I can see you're not very dedicated towards this hack because you're talking about your next project and adding GSC into it. Why don't you work on the hack first and discuss things later. There's no point saying you'll change maps and stuff if you get sidetracked and complain nobody's playing it.

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • hm, looks good. I never liked yellow, but your remake is excelent! one thing though: follow script.

Sorry, but I wouldn't call this excellent. tbh, I'd say it's of dire quality. And I doubt tyson would be able to make a Pokémon follow you, because it'll take some of the best ASM experts to figure it out, or just some illusions. ;) So, making a follow Pokémon would pretty much be impossible atm.
    Unless he rips off someone who has done it, like he did with Shiny Gold's tiles.

pikafrogman

gomu gomu no fruit user
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    AWESOME SCREANIES!!! Cant wait for the beta verson oh and will you be adding any new events to this remake or are you gonig to keep in just the same story line and everthing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back