• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
  • Talking in Japanese does not equal Wapanese, mind you.
    (Oh for the love of crap I should stop being off-topic, did it way too much in shipping debates where we don't even talk about shipping...)

Do you think Shinji will appear in a new episode already? These filler episodes don't spark my interest at all, and we all know that all the announced episodes these days do not include him...

And incidentally the Ginga-dan arc's coming up, just to let you know...

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • I doubt AAML would work since Ash doesn't care about romance. To be fair though, most anime guys don't give a **** about love since in shonen anime/manga, to fight is above everything.

What's coldcoffeeshipping btw?

Wow. Just got finished watching Pursuing a Lofty Goal on Youtube.
    The episode with the PokeRinger Contest.
    Gahhh I wanted Shinji to win >:C
    He so should've won that, Staravia shouldn't have evolved when it did and even after it did, is still should've lost, Honchkrow had it! but then stupid Satoshi messed it up with his stupid cheering.
    Watching this made me really dislike Satoshi even more >:C

To be fair though, there aren't any proper fights in Pokemon. Only anime that has straight up fights imo is DBZ. That's how Ash beat Brandon, by critical hit hax.

Pokemon = / = DBZ in terms of fighting style.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Talking in Japanese does not equal Wapanese, mind you.
    Yeah, it does.

To be fair though, there aren't any proper fights in Pokemon. Only anime that has straight up fights imo is DBZ. That's how Ash beat Brandon, by critical hit hax.
    Yeah, Pokémon kicking the crap out of each other isn't a proper fight. >.>"

ColdCoffeeShipping (again) is ShinjixJun, one of SL-hakase's fav pairings for some reason.
    It's cute. And the only good pairing Shinji is in. Hell, it's the only good pairing Jun is in, too.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oh, no, I agree that you can. But when you use them in such a quantity and for no reason, that's what makes you Wapanese. You're not impressing anyone, kthx.​

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Yeah, Pokémon kicking the crap out of each other isn't a proper fight. >.>"

Sometimes, but not always. Pokemon's more about matchup and context than Pokemon A > B > C, etc. IE Ash beat Brandon but lost to Gary in his 3rd fight even though Brandon > Gary.
    It's cute. And the only good pairing Shinji is in. Hell, it's the only good pairing Jun is in, too.

I support Paul x Barry too, I just didn't know the name. It's ok if I support the ship, right?

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Oh, no, I agree that you can. But when you use them in such a quantity and for no reason, that's what makes you Wapanese. You're not impressing anyone, kthx.​
    This makes no sense. You agree that I can use whatever, whenever and all, but you . . .

OK, so what - in your mind - constitutes 'reason'?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yeah, you support whatever pairing you want.

What I gotta wonder is how that made no sense to you, unless you're not reading my posts and just skimming them.
    A good reason for speaking Japanese is if you're taking a Japanese class/you are, in fact, Japanese (which you're not). But, ya know, it's not my fault you're like every other mindless anime drone fan out there.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • And what's wrong with being a mindless anime fan, may I ask? Anyway, I have a genuine interest in learning the Japanese language, and just because I'm not actively taking classes at this very moment in time does not mean I can't become more comfortable with what I already know.

さよなら。

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Yeah, you support whatever pairing you want.​

What I gotta wonder is how that made no sense to you, unless you're not reading my posts and just skimming them.
    A good reason for speaking Japanese is if you're taking a Japanese class/you are, in fact, Japanese (which you're not). But, ya know, it's not my fault you're like every other mindless anime drone fan out there.

Awesome. Shinji x Jun ftw.

I can't wait till Shinji fights Candice.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    And what's wrong with being a mindless anime fan, may I ask? Anyway, I have a genuine interest in learning the Japanese language, and just because I'm not actively taking classes at this very moment in time does not mean I can't become more comfortable with what I already know.

さよなら。

Which brings me back to: Wapanese. Perhaps if you had interest in actually learning the language instead of spouting random words that you don't know the exact definition to, I wouldn't give you grief.​

Misheard Whisper

Years

• Which brings me back to: Wapanese. Perhaps if you had interest in actually learning the language instead of spouting random words that you don't know the exact definition to, I wouldn't give you grief.​
    Which brings me back to 'you don't listen'. I just said I have genuine interest in learning the language, and you come back with that.

Anyway, speaking in all English, all the time, is boring. And prove that I don't know the meaning of the words I use.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I can't, but I assume you don't know the actual meanings. You haven't taken formal classes, correct? You've only heard these words from fansubs. You probably don't know what sumimasen really means. Tell me, what do you think it means?​

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Sorry for inactiveness. Have re-discovered Shinji just now. I'd say that all of Shinji's fights are awesome! Proper fights, that is.

I watched Sliding into Seventh (english) today. What a HORRIBLE DUB! Good thing Paul came along and saved the day.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • Ok, sumimasen. Generally used in apology, often translated to 'Sorry', usually accompanied by a bow. Can also be translated to 'excuse me', used in similar context.

Look, you know what? I'mma teach myself Japanese, starting today. I'll prove that I'm determined. *opens up hiragana-learning website*

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Did you know it can also be translated as 'thank you'? The two definitions you gave me are the two every English-speaking person uses. They completely block out the other ones. It's sad, really.

Yeah, that'll take you a year or more. =/

I watched Sliding into Seventh (english) today. What a HORRIBLE DUB! Good thing Paul came along and saved the day.
    Errr. . Which one is that? XD

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Kissaki Gym! Ice Battle!

Oh, and BTW. Finally, a picture of the worlds greatest pair:

Paul_Kramshef.jpg

Back