• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • Did you know it can also be translated as 'thank you'? The two definitions you gave me are the two every English-speaking person uses. They completely block out the other ones. It's sad, really.​

Well, what do you know? I've learned something already. I hadn't come across that translation before, and I'll remember that.

Yes, I know it'll take me a long time, but I'd planned to learn it later anyway. I'm just pulling it forward by about *counts* 7 or 8 years or so. I'll use my subscription to Language Perfect (a site we use at school to supplement out Spanish curriculum) to access the Japanese lists, I'll enlist the help of members I know that speak/are learning it and my school's Japanese teacher, and I'll get Year 9 Japanese textbooks out of the library. I will not continue to be made a fool of.

And I'll finally be able to understand what everyone's saying. :3

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • *laughs nervously*
    Ehehehe right, on a lighter note, Hikari totally supports Comashipping! (ShinjixSatoshi | PaulxAsh)
    Spoiler:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Hahahahah XD

I think I posted the title of the episode up there... along with the only picture I could find of the most awesome duo ever!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • ...I have a friend whom I make numerous Japanese conversations. And she taught me quite a few Japanese words.

LOL, the comic ish funny.
    And don't worry Vorteld, I saw that post. And damn, Shinji and Donkarasu ARE epic together...

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    O hay yo
    Desu o:

Lol at the comic posted earliar xD
    EL OH EL

So whats up mai homedawgs? whats crackin?

ffffff
    /totally hasn't been around much D:

askjdhskdj I wish i could keep up with pokeymanz animu these days /talking to self
    /don't mind me /sigh :<

:<

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • A-A-Are you o-okay, SL-sama?! *develops a stutter*

*flails around like Mikuru* Someone... HELP!

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Man, poor Paul. He got stomped by Pyramid King Brandon. It seemed all his Pokemon got Focus Bands and keep scoring critical hits.

Ash only beat Brandon with Action Replay

Satoshi only beat Brandon's Regice because Pikachu got lucky and scored a critical hit. Just like Pyramid King Brandon did.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I was more interested in learned why Shinji got the way he did. That was the best part of the episode.

Way to go, Reiji.​

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Only time I've seen him like that :D

I'm trying to learn how to edit images for banners. Can I count on you as critics and helpers, as long as they are SHinji-related?

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Thank you, SL :) I'll give you a chance to critisize me right away. A small attempt at making a banner, it is. I know it's too large to be one.

nvbh9v.png

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The background is waaaaay too plain and there's too much white outline around both Erebuu and Shinji. Shinji's hair seems to be cut off on the left side, too. Or maybe that's just the way you cut the picture out. I can't really tell.

The pictures you used, regardless, are not very flattering ones for both of them. The text is also plain. Very plain.​

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Okey-dokey. Thanks, SL :D. I'll carry it on. Man, I need to find some tutorials on these things.

I'll keep you informed of my (hopefully) progress.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Pissed off Shinji? <3
    Anyways, now I want to make a banner D:
    Although, I am also a beginner, so I will practice before I intend on posting one for this club. I'll post some Shinji renders and let you vote on each.

OMG, I downloaded this song, and for some reason, I keep hearing "Shinji." :D

Back