• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Sorry, guys! D= I've been taking care of a stray cat (who's not a stray anymore. She's mine now. ALL MIIIIIINE! >DDD <3).

As for my opinion, I'd prefer him to keep his original eyes. They just go. Though I wouldn't mind him having purple eyes instead of onyx ones.​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Wow, you kept a cat at home? A STRAY cat, too?
    sobbbb I'm allergic to cats I thought stray cats were, kind of, wild. Wouldn't it be troublesome to take care of her? I mean, stray cats aren't like domestic cats you know. D:

What do you mean "they just go"? /sucker in vocabBut don't you find it weird when you just imagine stuff about him? owo (Well, I do...)

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Dawwwww.
    *Yashi misses her kitty*

I think Purple would go better.
    I haven't been bothering to keep up with any of the latest episodes, has Satoshi gotten to the Sinnoh League yet, or are they still with Hikari and her Grand Festival business? I know that Nozomi lost to her in the semifinals. . . I think.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    She was definitely someone else's kitten before with how loving she is towards people. So, no, it's not troublesome to take care of her. The only troublesome thing will be getting my other cat and her to get along since the stray is so used to having to fight with other cats (evident by her scars and cuts).

I never found it weird to imagine him with those eyes. And by 'they just go', I mean they fit his personality.

Sorry, I don't keep track of the RAW version, so I don't know. D=​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • (The Grand Festival was just over 2 episodes ago, if you're counting the one that aired this week. And the next episode with finally be VS Volkner. Then he'll finally get to Sinnoh League. Sigh... Took -eff!-ing time.)
    Speaking of Grand Festival, do you guys like contests? owo

Oh, that's fine then. I hope your cat'll be okay then~
    Oooh, catfight. /lame joke no one will get

Ah, okay. ...well, we all have our preferences about him... And yeah. /sounding cliche?

You guys watched the newest YGO Abridged episodes?

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Oh. She lost, that's not surprising .__.
    And from the looks of the picture, Infernape activates Blaze. . . why am I not surprised. -.-
    I hope Denzi's Raichu and Pikachu don't go at it, and if they do, Raichu better win or they end in a tie. I'm so sick of seeing Pikachu beat Raichu's, poor Raichu D:

I don't mind the contests, their cool, but c'mon does every female joining up with Satoshi have to like Contests? They can't be his gym rival or something?

I did XD
    Can't wait for the next episode!
    "Waking up next to a blonde and a brunette *sigh* just another day for Duke Devlin"

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • ...I thought she was going to win... /sob
    Pokemon love spamming Blaze. -_-
    Is Denzi even going to use Raichu? I could see it was a 3vs3 batlle, and he sent out Elekible, Rentorar and Jolteon. I doubt he's going to even use Raichu. D:

Speaking of Volkner, did Shinji get his badge or something? I remember him saying that he finds Volkner weak and stuff but...

Contests are fine. They're just getting a bit boring.

"Who the -bleep- is Funimation?!" XD
    I can't wait till the next episode too... /sigh

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Well, at least she made higher than Haruka >_>
    But still, her winning would've been awesome.
    I know.

I think he is. I hope he does, just not against Pikachu D:<

He got it, but Satoshi was the only one 'special' enough to get the badge by actually fighting him. When Shinji and Jun got to the Gym, Denzi was still angsting and giving away badges for free, but then all and powerful Satoshi came and managed to Jesus Denzi into stop angsting and fight him, but then TR came and messed up the Gym, so they had to postpone the battle til he fixed up the Gym.

Agreed, its the same thing over and over again, pretty moves and neglecting other members of your team. Pachirisu gets no screentime at all D: Its all about every other member of Hikari's team but Pikachu's carbon copy.

XDD
    Fool me 3 times; You're going to get curbed stomped by Seto Kaiba!

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
  • Ahh, I keep forgetting to post here >< It's nearly the summer holidays though, so I'm sure they Shinjifans will flock to his fanclub given a few weeks. Stupid exams

Azumi! I know exactly what you mean! Shinji with anime eyes would be sooo pretty~

Then, would it still look like Shinji? He's only sexy if he 'looks' like him...

I'm starting to despise Satoshi more and more, especially after the Jewel of Life movie >< WHY IN ARCEUS' NAME MAKES HIM SO SPECIAL?! And, more importantly, WHY IS SHINJI NEVER IN THE MOVIES?!

The beginning's animation is so beautiful though *-* I actually cried. Arceus, I'm sad...

Skipping from one topic to another, with the release of Pokemon B&W is anyone else starting to get nervous Shinji's time could soon be up? I love him so much, I don't want him replaced, he made me love Pokemon again. No rival will ever be as great. I love Hikari too, she's adorable ^^

I don't think I'll continue watching the series tho, if they leave. It just wouldn't be the same. I only watch the eps with Shinji as it is ^^;;

Finally, I'm not sure if it's okay to ask this (SL-sama forgive me if I can't ^^;;) but I've been wondering alot recently about what type of music Shin would listen to? I know I mentioned he might like Paramore but out of the J Rockers out there? I REALLY want to know how he'd feel about Visual kei (KYAA) I ADORE Versailles, and I think that type of thing suits him but...I'm not sure how he'd feel about the whole 'No, that's really a dude' factor. Hizaki <3

I wonder how he'd feel about Glee...

Giratina listens to An Cafe. Fact.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • @Yashi
    If she doesn't go with Satoshi to Isshu I'm going to throw a fit... and then go on with my life...

No he's not. D<

I would've just taken the badge. But oh well, Jesus Satoshi likes battles.

AND PIPLUP. I HATE THE THING. I even love Mijumaru over it.

To protect the world from Japanimation!
    /I love the motto.

@Juu-chan
    *v* Like hell yeahhhhhhh

OBVIOUSLY Satoshi's going to win this time. Like, "the big revenge" thing.
    ...awwwww, I don't want Shinji to lose. D:

Poker Face. Then he can go all "can't beat mine, can't beat mine, can't beat mine, no they can't beat my brooklyn rage---
    Shoot, wrong fandom. XD

Last edited:

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
  • GAHH >< Arceus dammit, people post here! Not that I can talk buuut...

I drew him? I think...?
    Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

I screwed up on the shading. Aw well...
    I drew this in too much of a rush - but I need to do my best when I'm drawing Shi-kun~

@Yashi: This is the best I can do with his girly legs xDD

Shinji needs to get some leeeaaatheeer paaants~

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Juu Juu Juu JUU is freaking awesome! *dies from gazing at the awesome maasterpiece* Yashi wishes she had your art skillz D': That is so cool @__@
    You do tutorials? Or got any pointers for a girl who wants to make her art skills better?

Hikari's not going with Satoshi to Isshu D:
    I heard they're getting rid of Takeshi and Satoshi's new rival is supposed to be somewhat similar to Shinji. I hope its a girl! His new tag along is not gonna be a game character, but an anime only one. I'm kinda anxious to see the changes, but I'll miss Takeshi D':

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • @Juu-chan
    Awesome drawing! ^ ^

"Shinji needs to get some leeeaaatheeer paaants~"
    OWO I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE THIS
    He should ttly get some leather pants so I can steal it from him.

@Yashi
    Yeah. So I heard. : ( Oh well, she was a given...
    And Takeshi's not going too, I heard. And then there'll be a new carbon copy of Silver. SOB THIS ISN'T GOING WELL AT ALL

Has anyone watched the FIFA World Cup? I haven't, I just wanted to ask if anyone did. ;_;

ShadowYashi

Years
  • @Azumi: And we can totally make a song about stealing said leeeaaatheeer paaants~
    It'd be so cool ^w^ and awesome and fun!

Great, more carbon copies -.-
    All these different personalities in the world and they want to make freaking carbon copies, with slightly tweaked personas

FIFA? Is that Soccer? Never heard of it and I don't think I watched it XD
    :O You guys seen the scans of the recently revealed Pokemon? I want a Meguroko and Shamimi! OwO but mostly Meguroko, Croc Pokemon ftw! It better evolve into something bada$$

EDIT (6/18/10)
    Oh god, my worst fears have finally come.
    All of Satoshi's pokemon are going to gather so he can choose which ones he's going to use for the final battle in Sinnoh or something. I just saw a pic of the latest episode on Serebii
    Every rabid Charizard fan will jizz their pants when that thing makes its appearance on screen and I'll never hear the end about how the Rare Candy pumped lizard can beat the snot out of Shinji's entire team D:<
    Or one of his other old Pokemon :cer_evil: :pink_pissed:

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I bring even... worse? Better? Anyway this is news.

Jun VS Shinji. Will you people watch it?

EDIT: Now to reply to Yashi.

Can't beat his leather pants at all, huh! : D

I didn't mind Shinji because he was a new twist to the show, but a new carbon copy of the same kind? This is just too much.

I hope he doesn't even use Charizard in the tournament.
    But I think, and this is just a theory, is that because of HG/SS, he will not only use Sinnoh Pokemon, but his battles should also include Johto ones.
    ...oh well. Corphish and Glalie and Snorlax and Bulbasaur and Donphan and Torkoal's appearances already proved my idea wrong. Wishful thinking, HUH.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
  • I will! I haven't watched a Pokemon Episode in a while, nothing has really interested me :/ and Jun vs Shinji?! Hell, I'd watch it RAW XD

I know, a copy of Shinji just sounds corny. That's like trying to copy Shigeru! Wasn't Shu kinda like Shigeru though? Only a bit more obnoxious. . . We need more Harley! I adore him XDD

I hope so too. I kinda don't want to see Charizard at all in this Saga. . .
    Corphish is so lame. I like Torkoal though. Hmm, maybe Heracross? what other Jhoto Pokemon does he actually have aside from the starters, Noctowl and Heracross? I honestly don't remember him catching anything else :/

Finally! We made it to page 64!
    Took us what. . . like 4 months? XDDD

CafekkoGira~

Supreme King of Reverse World
    Years
  • lmao, the last post, Yashi's, was on the 28th of June, Ikarishipping Day~

This club has become so unactive =( I miss SL-sama... I hope your cat didn't kill you...

Cheh, if Shinji leaves it just won't be right anymore. And I love Hikari too. Although, save from the starters and Munna(?) the new PKMN seem really cool.

Have any of you guys seen the new girl's design? I found a picture but I'm not sure if it's valid... Hikari was always my favourite girl, followed by Haruka (not a big Kasumi fan). Although out of EVERY female trainer I *love* Blue/Leaf *W*

But this has nothing to do with Shinji...yeah...

HEY I KNOW!! I found three Shinji cosplayers and they are all gorgeous (all female tho ><) I'll upload pics later...:P

And oh yeah, thank you for saying you like my pic ^^ /isvainlol

(Oh and by the way I'm including ya'll in my latest fanfic whether you like it or not ><)

>< Shoot, I COMPLETELY forgot ^^;; This is Juu-Chan, but you've prob figured that out :P

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • SL-sama, where are youuuuu~? ;A;

BTW, you saw that legendary trainer dude(tte) thing in DP183? (S)He has a Darkrai, man. /giggles because (s)he is a legendary trainer

@Juu-chan
    J-Juu-chan?! What happened to your own acc?!

IKARISHIPPING DAY. How long ago have I heard of that name. (I WAS an Ikarishipping fan ages ago. Now I have my own fandom ship~ *v*)

Shinji cosplayers. DO WANT. *3*

@Yashi

Heracross = AWESOME
    When the hell did it learn Sleep Talk? Maybe when Satoshi was training it or sthg? Anyway it is STILL awesome. o3o

I don't WANT to see Charizard in this region at all. GTFO of my series, RareCandyPumped-zard~

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I am right here. =O Sorry, guys. Video game-addiction can be a real pain sometimes. And chuggaaconroy addiction. XD

I actually love Satoshi's Rizaadon. Its personality, mostly.
    Satoshi: Use Flamethrower!
    Rizaadon: . . . Go **** yourself. *flies away*

I saw the newer Pokémon they've been coming out with. Some are okay, some are bad, and some are awesome.​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • You watch chuggaaconroy's videos? o3o Huh, I don't even do that anymore.

But Charizard's personality changed. D: If it was still like that I'd love him forever and I wouldn't mind AT ALL that he was in the Sinnoh League. Giving Satoshi a pain in the gut *v*

I only saw the starters because I was ttly trying not to spoil myself because I want to actually encounter Pokemon. Not even the legends. D:

Is it me or am I using too many smilies? o3o

Back