• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big Sister: A Big Brother Rip-off RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • Blaine eyed the two beds that were founded upon slabs of concrete. She grinned, wondering who would be the unfortunate soul who had to sleep on those. Then again, if it were an extrememly whiny soul, she'd glady trade to shut them up. Oh the woes of being so nice.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • "Next three please enter" Julies voice rang to the houseguests still outside. (I think there's only three more people... right?) I ran in knowing i was one of the ones called. I went to one door, but found it locked... "no!" I screamed silently. I then ran quikly into another room and found two large beds neither occupied, so i lay my things down and jumpd onto the bed sinking into it then realizing it was a water bed... I was gonna be livin' large!

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy said:
    "Next three please enter" Julies voice rang to the houseguests still outside. (I think there's only three more people... right?) I ran in knowing i was one of the ones called. I went to one door, but found it locked... "no!" I screamed silently. I then ran quikly into another room and found two large beds neither occupied, so i lay my things down and jumpd onto the bed sinking into it then realizing it was a water bed... I was gonna be livin' large!
    OOC: There are twelve houseguests.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • [OOC] Ya in the real one there are twelve but in this we only have who is Rping... [/OOC]

[IC] I then walked out into the main room to find a large screen which said on it Welcome houseuests to the Big Sister House, Please sit down and wait a moment So I did as it said and waited for other houseguests to join me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back