• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)(OOC/SU thread)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Name: Rard Sival

Species: Ditto

Level: 30

Tribe: Forest Tribe

History: Rard has lived in the forest region as a member of the forest tribe since he was born, however is usually not very active with its activities due to his shyness. He tends to live by himself alot of the time, taking the form of many things around him to blend in and sometimes even transforming into a completely different pokemon to go about in public. While the tribe does know about Rard's techniques, they never know when, what, and where he is as Rard takes a different form every time.

If anything, kids seem to be more interested in talking to Rard when he's not transformed as he tends to get alot of company from them. Although nothing changes. Unless he's transformed, Rard stays hidden from the crowd and stays quiet from everyone else. His abilities have been the target of interest in the tribe though. Having a ditto on their side could be a good advantage incase things got ugly...

Personality: Rard is extremely shy and timid to the point where sometimes he won't even talk or make normal conversation while in his normal form. When he is in a conversation, he'll either stumble with his own words, or try to run and hide. After hiding, Rard will try to Transform into something to blend in with his surroundings. Unless he were to laugh, which would force him to transform back to normal, Rard tends to make plenty of easy getaways whenever he's forced into conversation. He's fairly well known for being timid and as a ditto he trys to keep out of public eye.

While he's very timid, He knows very well how to put up a fight. Often, Rard will transform into his opponent and mimic their techniques to fight back if prompted. For some reason, Rard seems to have no trouble talking when transformed. This is the only way of communication when he acts like somebody else and tends to be fairly convincing when he acts as someone else. Usually Rard will transform into something out of random when he's extremely nervous.

While Rard is willing to fight when prompt, he isn't very up for getting involved in anything war related or his abilities being used for such purpose, which is his biggest fear.

Moves: Hyper BeaTransform (duh)

Other: None.

RP Sample: (You know meeeeeeee:D .... fine.)
From Pokemon Trainer Academy
Spoiler:

(Hope you like what I got. I'll let you know if I make any sudden last minute changes. I tend to do that sometimes. Lemme know if anything needs fixing :D)

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Crebirk and Megaman both are accepted. Sorry, but you guys don't get a fancy font color change. :P

I did that already. You can take control of Canko until you reach the place, which you can choose, where he's supposed to meet Mirin.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Woohoo already got myself started :D Now to get the shy blob involved in something :p

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Alright, I'm going to try this.

Name: Tom

Species: Pichu

Level: 20

History: Tom was orginally a human that was trasformed into a Pokemon by the experiments of an evil team called Team Chaos. He joined up with a Pachirisu named Spiky and a Knotched Ear Pichu named Light. Tom, Light, and Spiky became a Rescue team while searching for Tom's friend. In the end however, Tom's friend Kirly was killed. This caused Tom to unleash his inner. This changed his fur color, attacks, and gave him the type ghost for this form. Tom and Co. defated Team Chaos and Tom buried Kirly. Kirly's ghost suggested Tom go to Wisher's Mountain. Along the way, Tom found a portal and was acidently sucked into it. This lead him to a forest alone...

Personality: Tom is for the most part kind and caring. But he cannot show it because he is too depressed about Kirly. He also is very tough to anger, most of the time he builds up his anger rather then expressing it. Dispite that, Tom does not like fighting at any time and most of the time will try and compromise. He is also very ingenious, for when he has to fight, he never under normal circumstances has to fight with his moves, just his items in his blue bag. When someone close to him dies, Tom goes under a complete change, this change is refered to as "Dark Tom" or "Anti Tom". In this form, he has a completly diffrent set of moves along with becoming a dual Electric/Ghost type. Like this, Tom's fur becomes the color lavender and Tom only has one thing on his mind, revenge.
Moves: Thunderbolt
Quick Attack
Agility
Double Team

Other:
Dark Tom:
Dark Tom is the form Tom under goes when he sees someone close die. He undergoes a drastic change. He becomes a lot stronger like this, but also becomes more reckless. He completely ditches his old move set for an entirely new one, only for this form though. He also becomes a lot faster.
Tom's Double Team:
Tom's Double Team is very odd. Unlike the normal one, Tom can create 1 excat dulpicate. This duplicate has Tom's entire moveset and acts like Tom would non-depressed. This duplicate also knows it is a duplicate. Tom normally does this to help take down a tough foe.

RP Sample: "Kirly... I'm sorry, it's my fault you were tourtured...."
"Look, I really don't like fighting, so could we try and talk this out peacefully?"
"I don't care what happens to me, as long as I can keep you, Spiky, and Kirly alive."
"WHOA! Did I-? Just clone myself?"
"Orbis... You... *sobs* YOU KILLED HER!!!"
"You're a Pokemon too!? That was a illusion then."
"I understand that I don't have to be human to be happy. I have more friends as a Pokemon then I ever did when I was human."

Nideous

Years
Hmm... That's certainly different... Anyways, This world has nothing to do with the human world. Or the Mystery Dungeon world. How did the portal that brought Tom here appear? This is a very important question, and lack of a satisfactory answer will get you denied.

And for the Dark Tom... I'm kind of liking the idea. But you need to post that move set as well. And you can have six moves, not just four. And I am rejecting the extra type. No, even in Dark Forme, you still are an electric type, even with moves you wouldn't normally know.

Anyways, you are Pending. I want to again stress how important the answer to the portal question is. If you want to PM me about it, go right ahead.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
So, I have a really dumb sounding question. If we want to place our character in the supernatural tribe, /how are they ever supposed to get there or leave/ assuming they aren't born there? |D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Decided I probably won't have time to participate in this RP. Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble, Nideous... :(

Nideous

Years
No problem Supervegeta. :D

Yellow, there are a series of portals around the world, though at the moment they are closed. They connect the Supernatural Tribe lands to the rest of the world. Once open again, anyone with the right knowledge can use them. Of course, they have to be opened first.

Aquataris, I think you got confused. You're in the Supernatural Tribe. The only thing going on around you is Canko and Mirin disobeying Xeck and reopening the portals. You said something about going with Rene, who's in a completely different tribe. No where near you. You may want to go fix that, and please pay attention to my posts, even if you don't read anyone else's. Though Zapdos is also near you, so you may want to read his posts too.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Hmm... That's certainly different... Anyways, This world has nothing to do with the human world. Or the Mystery Dungeon world. How did the portal that brought Tom here appear? This is a very important question, and lack of a satisfactory answer will get you denied.

And for the Dark Tom... I'm kind of liking the idea. But you need to post that move set as well. And you can have six moves, not just four. And I am rejecting the extra type. No, even in Dark Forme, you still are an electric type, even with moves you wouldn't normally know.

Anyways, you are Pending. I want to again stress how important the answer to the portal question is. If you want to PM me about it, go right ahead.

Ok, for the Portal...
It was created by Jirachi. Jirachi created it for two reasons.
Reason 1: To test Tom.
Reason 2: Jirachi has been feeling something is going to happen that will cause the end of the world to happen. And Jirachi thinks Tom might be able to aid in preventing it.

With the move set, I originally made the character to have four moves. But I can think of two more:
Sand Attack
Spark

As for Dark Tom; his moveset is as follows:
Volt Tackle
Iron Tail
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball
ThunderPunch
Hyper Beam

I don't mind the removal of the extra type.

Nideous

Years
Um... I already said Jirachi, along with the other legends has vanished. And if Tom came to this world before Jirachi vanished, then what has happened to him since he arrived? Because the legands vanishing isn't exactly a new thing.

And like I told a few other people, 6 is the maximum amount of moves you can have. You can have less if you wanted too. :P

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Okay, so what's been happening? I see a council was gathered... Nevermind. I'm good now. Phasmontis will catch up.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Requesting a reserve. Will be back later to apply.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Nideous asked me to resubmit Tom, so here it is:
History: Tom was originally a human that was transformed into a Pokémon by the experiments of an evil team called Team Chaos. He joined up with a Pachirisu named Spiky and a Notched Ear Pichu named Light. Tom, Light, and Spiky became a Rescue team while searching for Tom's friend. In the end however, Tom's friend Kirly was killed. This caused Tom to unleash his inner. This changed his fur color, attacks, and gave him the type ghost for this form. Tom and Co. defeated Team Chaos and Tom buried Kirly. Kirly's ghost suggested Tom goes to Wisher's Mountain. Along the way, Tom encountered a Honchkrow named Honcho. It was taunting Tom and Co. Annoyed, Tom fired a Thunderbolt that was stronger than Tom expected. Tom had accidently permanently disabled Honcho's flying. Angered, Honcho vowed revenge for disgracing him. A few days later, Tom and Co. were attacked by an overwhelming army of Murkrow which defeated them and kidnapped Tom. Tom awoke caged surrounded by Murkrow and Honcho was standing behind them. And the worst part was he was in midair. Tom also saw 10 Reuniclus forming a circle. Honcho then yelled at Tom and then had the Reuniclus open up a portal below him. A Murkrow cut the string holding Tom's Cage, dropping him into the portal. On the other side Tom's cage smashed into a tree and Tom fell into the forest. Tom got up, wondering where he was at.
Personality: Tom is primarily kind and caring. But due his depression about Kirly, he is normally sad and droopy. Tom cannot be angered with ease. Most of the time, he builds up his rage without any side effects. Tom does not like to fight. The only time Tom fights is when his opponent doesn't listen to reason, or his own life is in danger. He is also very ingenious, for when he has to fight; he normally never has to fight with his moves, just his items in his blue bag. When someone close to him dies, Tom goes under a complete change; this change is referred to as "Dark Tom" or "Anti Tom". In this form, he has a completely different set of moves and stats. In addition, Tom's fur becomes the color lavender and Tom only has one thing on his mind, revenge.
Quick Attack
Agility
Double Team
Sand Attack
Spark

Other:
Dark Tom:
Dark Tom is the form Tom under goes when he sees someone close die. He undergoes a drastic change. He becomes a lot stronger like this, but also becomes more reckless. He completely ditches his old move set for an entirely new one, only for this form though. He also becomes a lot faster.
Moves:
Volt Tackle
Iron Tail
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball
Thunder Punch
Disable
Tom's Double Team:
Tom's Double Team is very odd. Unlike the normal one, Tom can create 1 exact duplicate. This duplicate has Tom's entire move set and acts like Tom would non-depressed. This duplicate also knows it is a duplicate. Tom normally does this to help take down a tough foe.

RP Sample: "Kirly... I'm sorry, it's my fault you were tortured...."
"Look, I really don't like fighting, so could we try and talk this out peacefully?"
"I don't care what happens to me, as long as I can keep you, Spiky, and Kirly alive."
"You're a Pokémon too!? That was an illusion then."
"You won't get away with this Orbis! I will tear you limb from limb!"
"I can't believe it! I have an evil long lost brother!"
"I understand that I don't have to be human to be happy. I have more friends as a Pokémon then I ever did when I was human."

I changed quite a bit and improved grammer. And this time, I have a better way for Tom to reach this world. Supported by things from the video games.

The reason Honcho was able to summon Murkrow to attack was because
"If one utters a deep cry, many Murkrow gather quickly. For this, it is called "Summoner of Night."" Which Honcho did have the Murkrow attack them at night. The reason he could get the Reuniclus to make the Portal was because:
1. Honchkrow are known as the Big Boss Pokémon
2. Honchkrow are Dark types.
And as for the Reuniclus, it says "When Reuniclus shake hands, a network forms between their brains, increasing their psychic power." And as they are intelligent, they knew they had no choice to help Honcho or they would be killed.
I hope this is better.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Because I do not know what the deal is, because I can't see it unless I highlight it, so I copy and pasted it here:

History: Tom was originally a human that was transformed into a Pokémon by the experiments of an evil team called Team Chaos. He joined up with a Pachirisu named Spiky and a Notched Ear Pichu named Light. Tom, Light, and Spiky became a Rescue team while searching for Tom's friend. In the end however, Tom's friend Kirly was killed. This caused Tom to unleash his inner. This changed his fur color, attacks, and gave him the type ghost for this form. Tom and Co. defeated Team Chaos and Tom buried Kirly. Kirly's ghost suggested Tom goes to Wisher's Mountain. Along the way, Tom encountered a Honchkrow named Honcho. It was taunting Tom and Co. Annoyed, Tom fired a Thunderbolt that was stronger than Tom expected. Tom had accidently permanently disabled Honcho's flying. Angered, Honcho vowed revenge for disgracing him. A few days later, Tom and Co. were attacked by an overwhelming army of Murkrow which defeated them and kidnapped Tom. Tom awoke caged surrounded by Murkrow and Honcho was standing behind them. And the worst part was he was in midair. Tom also saw 10 Reuniclus forming a circle. Honcho then yelled at Tom and then had the Reuniclus open up a portal below him. A Murkrow cut the string holding Tom's Cage, dropping him into the portal. On the other side Tom's cage smashed into a tree and Tom fell into the forest. Tom got up, wondering where he was at.
Personality: Tom is primarily kind and caring. But due his depression about Kirly, he is normally sad and droopy. Tom cannot be angered with ease. Most of the time, he builds up his rage without any side effects. Tom does not like to fight. The only time Tom fights is when his opponent doesn't listen to reason, or his own life is in danger. He is also very ingenious, for when he has to fight; he normally never has to fight with his moves, just his items in his blue bag. When someone close to him dies, Tom goes under a complete change; this change is referred to as "Dark Tom" or "Anti Tom". In this form, he has a completely different set of moves and stats. In addition, Tom's fur becomes the color lavender and Tom only has one thing on his mind, revenge.
Quick Attack
Agility
Double Team
Sand Attack
Spark

Other:
Dark Tom:
Moves:
Volt Tackle
Iron Tail
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball
Thunder Punch
Disable
Tom's Double Team:
Tom's Double Team is very odd. Unlike the normal one, Tom can create 1 exact duplicate. This duplicate has Tom's entire move set and acts like Tom would non-depressed. This duplicate also knows it is a duplicate. Tom normally does this to help take down a tough foe.

RP Sample: "Kirly... I'm sorry, it's my fault you were tortured...."
"You're a Pokémon too!? That was an illusion then."
"You won't get away with this Orbis! I will tear you limb from limb!"
"I can't believe it! I have an evil long lost brother!"
"I understand that I don't have to be human to be happy. I have more friends as a Pokémon then I ever did when I was human."

I changed quite a bit and improved grammer. And this time, I have a better way for Tom to reach this world. Supported by things from the video games.

The reason Honcho was able to summon Murkrow to attack was because
"If one utters a deep cry, many Murkrow gather quickly. For this, it is called "Summoner of Night."" Which Honcho did have the Murkrow attack them at night. The reason he could get the Reuniclus to make the Portal was because:
1. Honchkrow are known as the Big Boss Pokémon
2. Honchkrow are Dark types.
And as for the Reuniclus, it says "When Reuniclus shake hands, a network forms between their brains, increasing their psychic power." And as they are intelligent, they knew they had no choice to help Honcho or they would be killed.
I hope this is better.

It's better. A lot. Now, first thing I have to mention, is that Tom would know nothing of what is going on. No idea who anyone is, or what customs there are. He might not even speak the same language.

Second, I will decide when you get to use Dark Tom (may I suggest a change of that name? It sounds so... I don't know, terribad?) If you think it is needed, drop me a VM, and I'll consider it. This is because it is a kind of overpowered thing to use.

Third, Tom's special Double Team ability only works like this in Dark Tom. When he's normal, he only gets to use it the normal way. So if you want that ability, add it to Dark Tom, because it will be normal any other way. That is just too broken otherwise.

If you can accept all this, then, perhaps against my better judgement, you will be Accepted.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
It's better. A lot. Now, first thing I have to mention, is that Tom would know nothing of what is going on. No idea who anyone is, or what customs there are. He might not even speak the same language.

Second, I will decide when you get to use Dark Tom (may I suggest a change of that name? It sounds so... I don't know, terribad?) If you think it is needed, drop me a VM, and I'll consider it. This is because it is a kind of overpowered thing to use.

Third, Tom's special Double Team ability only works like this in Dark Tom. When he's normal, he only gets to use it the normal way. So if you want that ability, add it to Dark Tom, because it will be normal any other way. That is just too broken otherwise.

If you can accept all this, then, perhaps against my better judgement, you will be Accepted.
Alright, I do not mind these things. I have to agree that I made the Dark Tom overpowered. But I orignally had it that way because so far the character has used it only once. And he cannot control when he transforms, but that only happens when he is completely enraged beyond belief. But yea, I'll agree to these terms.

And sorry about the text color, I thought I changed it.

Back