• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)(OOC/SU thread)

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
K, here's my SU. Hope it works, but if not, let me know.

Spoiler:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Here's my app! I don't have premade pokemon OCs, as I usually prefer to play trainers, so I had to create this one from scratch. I'm actually pretty happy with it though.

Spoiler:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hey, Nideous! Nice RP! I hope you don't mind If I sign up...

Name: Gabriella Sarah Parson

Species: Glaceon

Level: 35

Tribe: The Forest Tribe

History: When Gabriella was little, she always lived in the Sea Tribe. She loved to stay by the sea shore as the sun set. Everything was peaceful until one day she was kidnapped by The Forest Tribe and was taken away from her parents. Her parents struggled to get her back, but it was no use. Gabriella's mother struggled harder than anyone ever would. But, due to her horrible sickness, she could not save Gabriella. Gabriella, and a few others from the Sea Tribe, traveled with their capters to The Forest Tribe. There, they would be assigned to soldiers and be trained.

They finally arrived at The Forest Tribe, and the day came were she would have someone else to take care of her. Gabriella was assigned to a person named Charlie. Charlie was just like Gabriella. He was sweet, and caring. Like Gabriella was his own daughter. Gabriella had thought Charlie was her uncle, and that her parents had died. But Gabriella now thinks Charlie is her own father.

Personality: Although Gabriella is a kind and caring person, she may say some rude things from time to time. Gabriella is a free spirited person who loves to play around and joke all day. Gabriella is also very sneaky. Gabriella likes to sneak out of her house and watch the sun set. Gabriella is rarely picky, but when she is, she'll surprise you. She is a very courageous person that loves adventure. She stands firm in her opinions often, but she'll change it if someone she likes think differently. Most importantly, Gabriella loves to have fun.

Moves:
1. Blizzard
2. Ice beam
3. Double Team
4. Icy Wind
5. Wish
6. Protect

Other: Gabriella has the ability to see strange visions whenever she touches something. And she wears a Hawiian flower necklace around her neck.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hey Chef, welcome! My problems are these. First, Lucario don't come from the Supernatural Tribe. As Fighting/Steel types, they are from the Mountain Tribe. If you can explain how her parents came to be in the Supernatural Tribe, or swap it to the Mountain Tribe we'll be good.

Also, Sunny seems a bit Mary Sue-ish. Don't be afraid to add some quirks and /or flaws in her personality.

Fix those two things and you'll be accepted, but for now you are Pending.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Not to be the party pooper around here, but how many people do you plan on having in the RP Nideous? I mean, that's a lot of people to be in one RP.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Oh I'm not meaning anything by you Chef! Welcome to the RP! XD I'm just saying. We have... Fifteen people roleplaying already, and two other people have spots reserved. Sometimes having too many characters in a roleplay can make things too confusing or crowded, but meh, I digress...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Oh no, you make a valid point Game. I think I forgot to put this in the OP, but I'm only accepting 5 or 6 spots per tribe. But don't worry, I am very organized with this. And that's also why I'm only posting once per day, because so many people are here. So, please try to go slowly so that everyone can keep up. :D

Aquataris, try having your character be more assertive. That was the main thing you emphasized in your SU, that you make things about you. Also... I thought you wanted to get out and find your Glaceon friend? Why pass up this chance? I'm sure you can think of a way to stick yourself with Zapdos until you get to the regular world. ;)

Back