• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Supernatural World
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirin let him through, "Thank you!" he said as he prowled around looking in the hall, marble statues, Lapis Blue ceiling, crimzon gold lining on the several milk white arches, and there stood before him a portal, he said to Mirin "Let's go!" The espeon jumped into the black abyss of a portal, his memory of her flashed before his eyes as he twirled in a gracefull manor through the cord that keeps the two dimensions near.
Normal World
---------------------------------------------------------------------
He came hurling out of the portal, he got up with his eyes closed and the old air in his mouth, he opened his eyes, taking a sharp intake of fresh, moist air, he purred as it entered his lungs, he saw the beutiful earth lay before him, tall trees towering to the tender, soft, blue, sky. He remembered the map he had been shown, "We must be in the forest region meaning the water tribe would be... east... Deeper into the tribe, I will need to not attract much attension..."

To Be Continued...

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Evi was caught off guard by the prophet chuckling. It creeped her out a little bit, she was just told that she might face a "tragic fate" and then the Froslass started laughing. Whose side is this lady on? My tragic fate doer's or helping me save the world. Wait, this thing is all weird, maybe I'm sleeping still. No, I'm definitely awake, but what is going on!? She thought, stepping back from the prophet a little bit. "So what you're saying is that you don't know what's gonna happen to me, but something will? At this point I'm a little skeptical of all of it. Not trying to be rude, but it is far-fetched. Do you know when all this will happen, like is it within the next week, or a couple years? Sorry for all the questions, but you did just tell me I'm involved in something big, really big." She sat down, propping herself up with her front legs. She looked at the seeress, her black eyes sparkling from the sun above her. She started to look around at all the people around them, recognizing some of them. Her ear started to twitch as she looked back at the Frosslass before her, waiting for the answer to her questions.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
"Tribe...?" Geo said after introducing himself. He looked a little confused as he handed her an oran berry and she accepted it feeling some strength after eating and slowly stood up again.

"The Tribes are the different regions. Like the Forest region is the forest Tribe. Your evolution line is from the mountain tribe, and mine is from the Supernatural" she said before hearing a rustling and turning around to see a Pidgey eating on of the Oran berries making her jump a bit in surprise. "O-Oh Hello" she said obviously startled to see someone else there.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Even with some info like that, Geo still didn't get what a tribe was. Even so, he still listened to what Daisy was saying, until a Pidgey appeared in the opening & started eating the berries.

Geo only looked at the bird eating an Oran Berry, somewhat annoyed that it was eating his Oran Berries. He stared carefully at the Pidgey, wondering what to do. He heard Daisy say something, but Geo was too busy staring at the bird to hear.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Rard had completely jumped and fell dow to the ground in shock once he was spotted by Daisy. He was familiar with the names of other folks in the Forest Tribe... not too sure if they knew him at all. He was far too quiet for many folks to really know him. Though, he was disguised. He could probably talk a little... maybe. He just needed to keep cool and not laugh... today he was a fellow pidgey flying around the forest. The next day he would be under another identity. It didn't matter in the end.

"H...Hi..." Rard said nervously. He backed up a little... still fairly nervous since he was still as small as he was in his normal form. It wasn't as bad though. When Rard is a ditto, he can barely make out a sentance but when transformed... he can talk normally. Though his overall personality depends on the pokemon he's transformed too. You could claim him as a pretty good actor in a way.

The other problem was getting too nervous. When he did that, Rard would often transform into something out of random, mostly the pokemon he's starring out. His nervousness is often what gets him caught in the end. He stared at the Riolu and Daisy silently. He backed up an inch.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
"Yes?" Said a voice from inside the tent. Gabriella could reconize it. "Oh, come in." Rala said. Gabriella lifted the tent's 'door' up and walked inside. "Hi, Rala. Is there anything I can do to help the Tribe?" Gabriella asked. "Hmm... I can't think of much right now. Oh! I know. Does Charlie have anything for you to do?" Rala asked. "No ma'am. He actually told me to help one of the elders." Gabriella said. "Well, maybe you should just take some time off for now. Maybe go take a nice walk in the forest." Rala said with a smile. "I don't know... Are you sure?" Gabriella asked. "Yes, I'm sure. If Charlie asks, tell him you were... Picking berries for me. Just remeber to bring me at least two berries so it looks real." Rala said, laughing. Gabriella laughed as well. "Okay, I'll see you later. Thanks, Rala!" Gabriella said as she left the tent. "No problem, Gabby. Come visit me soon!" Rala said.

Gabriella entered the forest. "What a nice day." Gabriella said to herself. After walking a few minutes, she began to use Icy Wind to knock down a few berries. gabriella barely caught them all. Then, Gabriella grew dizzy. Her head began to hurt. "What's happening?" Gabriella thought. "Ouch!" Gabriella said. It hurt to think. "Not this again." Gabriella said. Her eyes then turned from blue to a glowing green.

In vision

It was silent. Gabriella felt like she was in a completely different world. Gabriella then began to see events happen before her. "You did that on purpose!" A young boy said. Then she saw a Snivy going through a strange portal. Then, the event changed. Gabby saw an Espeon. He also went through a portal. He appeared to be coming out of The Supernatural Region, and into The Forest Region. "We must be in the forest Region meaning the Water Tribe would be... East... Deeper into the Tribe. I will need not to attract much attension..." The Espeon said. Then, Gabriella's vision faded.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
He looked around, suddenly he felt some one watching him, he looked back and it stopped, He started running down through the ford and into Trees
"This is a good position..." said the espeon, he jumped into a ditch seeing a Diglett Hole, Xentea jumped into the small stream and went under the boulder and looked out and saw a Glaceon, His heart skipping a beat as it slows, "The one I saw before..." He looked at her back, it had forest tribe Markings, a technique Catalana showed him, he didn't have any markings because any supernatural tribesmen, should be known to be in the Supernatural Tribe by their species, he pounced out of the hole in the Bolder, appear behind the Glaceon "Turn, Glaceon, What is your name?" He said in a stern voice just incase it was the wrong one.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Gabriella saw her vsin fade. She then saw reality. "Whoa. That was crazy. Another vision? Hwta does a Snivy and an Espeon have to do with me?" Gabriella thought aloud. Gabriella then heard something diving into the stream. "Whose there?" Gabrilla asked. Nothing. Pure silence. Gabriella turned back around. "Am I going crazy or what?" Gabriella said. "Turn, Glaceon. What is your name?" Asked a voice behind Gabriella. Gabriela turned around, startled. It was the same Espeon she had saw in her vision. "Wow, my visions sure are accurate." Gabriella thought. "What a minute..." Gabriella thought. "Who is this guy?" Gabby didn't know what to say. It was obvious he was from The Supernatral Region. Was he here to capture her or hurt The Forest Tribe? "My name is... Kathy Thorn." Gabriella said. She had to lie. He may be thereto hurt her, or anyone else that she cared about. Gabriella was taught never to trust anyone ouside of The Forest Tribe. "May I ask who you are?" Gabriella asked in a soft tone. If Charlie was there, Gabby would be in trouble.

Gabriella's vision was finally fading. Reality was coming back to her now. "Whoa. Another vision? Who were those people?" Gabriella thought aloud. Then, it sounded like she heard someone or something jump into the stream of water behind her. "Whose there?" Gabriella asked, turning around quickly. Nothing. Silence broke out. Gabriella turned back around. "Turn, Glaceon. What is your name?" Asked a voice behind Gabby. Gabriella quickly turned around, startled. "My name is... Katie Thorn." Gabriella said. She had to lie. Gabby was taught never to trust anyone outside of the Forest Region. It was obvious he was from The Supernatral Region. He might be there to hurt someone, or hurt everyone. "May I ask who you are?" Gabriella asked in a soft tone. If Charlie was there, Gabby would be in so much trouble for talking to an Espeon.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"It's you!" he said in a cheerful tone "Remember back to that time when we spent time together a long time ago?" Xentea showed her his scar "See. I came here to spend time with you." Xentea(and the writer) just remembered her question... "I am Xentea, Warrior of the Supernatural tribe."

"How did you end up with the forest tribe, I understand they are undergoing some difficulty with they "little Snivy Spy" Xentea added.

(sorry for short, I only have a limited amount of time and I am dividing the things equally so I get enough time on everything.)

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Daisy smiled a bit knowing who it was from the tone. "In Pidgey form today Rard" she smiled at him "It's fine if you have some berries they grow all over the forest." she said before turning to Geo. "This is Geo. he's new to the tribe. He's from the mountain tribe like Razor is" she said to Rard.

She took another berry before continuing "And this is Rard. He's a ditto really shy though but a lot of Pokemon are he takes different forms a lot" she said smiling as she ate the berry looking at the two. "I'm off to get some more berries. Skypatter was kind enough to let us eat them but I don't want to leave him with less than he had" she said starting for the door. "You two are free to come with me if you want"

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
To anyone else working in Sea Basin these days, the cold breeze that rushed over Axel as he rode the Lapras to the Elder's HQ would have been a joy. To the Monferno, however, it felt like he was frozen in a block of ice, and any flame he attempted to make was blown out instantly.
"How f-far to th-the eld-ders?" he asked the Lapras, shivering intensely.
"Not too much farther," the Lapras calmly replied. "We should be there in 10 minutes or so." Axel attempted to smile, but found that his lips had frozen.

10 minutes, she said, Axel thought as he trudged to meet the Elders. More like 10 days. He stomped through a long hallway made of ice. Axel was quite surprised to find it empty. There was an eerie silence all around, and it deafened him. Not a sound existed. Even the wind had died down. Something was wrong...

He felt something suddenly rip its claws into Axel. The Monferno stumbled back, already lighting his hands on fire. As he regained his balance, he threw an extra hot Fire Punch. His fiery fist made contact with... nothing at all. Axel franticly looked about him, trying to find his elusive foe. As claw tore into his skin, Axel realized that the attacks had been Shadow Claws. This is insane! Axel thought. How do I fight someone who can hurt me without touching me?! Axel shot a flamethrower straight ahead of him. Nothing. Anothe flamethrower behind him. Still nothing. To the left. The right. Again, nothing. Axel let out a deep growl. "WHERE ARE YOU?!"
His only reply was another Shadow Claw. Axel fell back, landing on his rear. Suddenly, a large pokemon silhouette dropped from the ceiling, landing heavilly on the ground. A... Salamence? Axel thought as his foe drew nearer.

Megaman765

Years
Crap. Spotted. He had to give off the nervous persona. Now what. He was tempted to just fly on out of there... if he were in his normal form he wouldn't have any second thoughts. In his nervousness he accidentally took the form of Geo. He was spotted anyways so it was best to show Geo just what he could do. He looked at the two not knowing really what to say... though Daisy had been going out to get Berries... well... he was hungry...

Being transformed into a Riolu made Rard alot more energetic for the most part. He looked at Geo to see his reaction to looking at a mirror image. The stare was blank mostly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
A Ditto? That was a weird name. Geo looked back at Daisy as he introduced both of them to each other. What was a Mountain Tribe? Is it a nice & cozy place? Why do they think he's from the 'Mountain Tribe' anyway?

Daisy was headed out the door to get some more berries, offering them to come if they like. Geo looked at 'Rard' & noticed something different. He looked just like him. Even looking at Rard like that, Geo's expression, as usual, didn't change. He didn't know what he thought of it, but only got up & followed Daisy outside. Wow, she really healed him up good if he can walk this good.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Razor didn't say a word. Instead, she walked over to Tom and bent down and gently picked him up with her beak. She turned and set him on her back and prepared to fly.

"I'll take you back to the village. I think Bornis will be able to take care of you. Look for the Grovyle no body will leave alone. That will be Bornis," Razor said calmly as she took off. She flew a short distance and looked down below. Hold on a moment. Two Riolu? Bornis had told her only one was here... Hm... Could be Rard. He's always doing that. Also with them was... Daisy, if Razor remembered right. The Kirlia was always trying to be helpful. Razor landed near them and set the Pichu on the ground. She clicked her beak and listened to the metalic tang it made.

"Anyways, I am Razor. I keep the peace around here. If you ever need me, send a bolt of lightning up into the air. I'm usually flying around," Razor said. She walked over to Daisy and the others and looked sharply at the two Riolu, trying to determine which was real and which was Rard.

"You three doing alright then? Hm... Try not to get into any trouble, ok? I'll be watching," Razor said gently. With that, she took off into the air.

~~~~~~~~~

Rene stalked through the forest. He was not liking this. He knew he shouldn't be here. Why had the Elders listened to Fin? Has Gres gone mad? He shook his head. He should not be thinking these things. They weren't the thoughts that belonged to a soldier. He found that they were not prepared for any kind of battle. An attack during the night would be the most effective. He shook his head. So much loss was about to happen, and for what? He silently made his way back to his troops. He searched out Topaz, curious about the Pichu. He found her and the Pichu, and oddly enough, the Pichu was playing music. What?

"Enough of that. I have a few questions for you... Who are you? Why did you... Do that before? What do you want with me and my soldiers?" Rene asked quietly. The other soldiers around him fell silent, waiting for the answer this odd fellow would give.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brink smiled at Evi. It was a sad smile.

"I understand. I would not believe it either. But it is happening. It has already begun... In the forest... I see a great battle... A terrible loss... An innocent killed... An end and a beginning. And you, somehow tied up in the mix. Beware, for ghosts of the past may come to trick you..." Brink said. She could see more than that, but that part was all that was certain She also saw the next seer there, which meant her own life was coming to an end. Hm... That meant certain steps must be taken. She looked down at Evi, wondering just what the Glaceon thought about all this.

Megaman765

Years
Rard decided to follow them, purposely lagging behind. He wasn't really one to stick with crowds after all... Though he did jump in suprise when Razor flew down. He fell on his behind and transformed once again. This time into Razor... only temporarily though. He quickly transformed back into the form of the next pokemon he saw, which was the Pichu that had just landed. He was already fairly jumpy from being spotted so it was effecting his control over who he could transform into. Funny enough he was transforming into Pokemon he wasn't familiar with around the region. He figured Daisy would take care of introductions... Rard wasn't fond of talking much.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Tom closed his eyes. "So I need to find a Grovyle who's name is Bornis" He thought to himself.
"Perhaps I should ask around, or maybe I should just try and find him myself."
Tom sighed and took a Rawst Berry out of his bag. "I'll try option 2 first." Tom thought while taking a bite out of the berry.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
As they were walking, a Skarmory along with a Pichu landed near them, scaring Rard in the process. He turned into a Skarmory himself, then a Pichu. Geo's mouth opened a little as he was amazed at what Rard could do. It was a pretty neat trick.

"You three doing alright then? Hm... Try not to get into any trouble, ok? I'll be watching." The Skarmory spoke to them, Geo only staring as she took off. He was now looking at the Pichu that was eating a berry. Who was he?

"...Hello." Geo, acting neutral without changing his expression, walked up to the Pichu & looked at him. He seemed pretty small. What was his name?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Topaz straightened in her seat and nodded toward Rene. For once she was more interested in someone else, namely this Pichu Riley. The aformentioned rat was looking up at Rene with the widest little kid eyes well, ever. Then he frowned and pointed at Rene with a glare. It looked too cute to be menacing. "Okay, dude, let me just say: You are one cool-looking guy. BUT:" He jabbed the paw. "You do not tell me, the awesomeness that is Riley Thundersky, to stop jamming. I am the ELECTRIC GOD OF ROCK AND ROLL!"

Finally, Topaz had to cover her mouth with one clawed hand, giggling almost inaudibly. Riley saw this and grinned, his little cheeks sparking. "And I do not simply play fireboy. Riley Thundersky, member of the Godstorm Brigade rocks the world! And to rock the world, you need an audience, which you gave me! And a strong, great audience like yours deserve the best entrance! That is what you got! Ya get it?"

Topaz struggled not to smile. This Pokemon was quite adorable, if a fair bit off center. She didn't sense anything remotely threatening about him, not even in the depths of his heart. At least she hoped she didn't. It would be a real shame to harm another child. She hoped her master, through his fury would not think to commit such an act. "Master," she said softly. "I believe this child is not aiming to be hostile."

Riley whirled to look at her. "Of course I ain't! If I was gonna be all violent and stuff it'd have already happened! You all would lose to my unbeatable ROCK AND ROLL!"

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Tom looked up at the Riolu with some curiosity. Tom was wondering why he was acting serious? Tom attempted to brighten up the mood. "Hello, my name is Tom." Tom said in a friendly manner. Tom gave a warm smile to the Riolu. "And what's your name?" Tom asked the Riolu sincerely. Tom then noticed another Riolu and a Kirlia. At the moment Tom saw the Kirlia, Tom's warm smile fade into a sad frown. Memories of Tom's time with Kirly came flooding back to him. "It reminds me of Kirly too much." Tom thought to himself. He had to turn away from the Kirlia. Tom could let himself break down into tears. Tom had to shake off the feeling of sadness. "C'mon Tom, pull yourself together, you can't let yourself cry just yet." Tom thought to himself. "Sorry about that." Tom apologized.

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
When Murk awoke he groggily swam back up and surfaced in the mud where he was greeted by four little yapping mudkip. After he thorough messed with each one, he said good morning to his mother and grudging sister and swam off for his morning swim. The water was barely a few degrees above freezing, but Murk had gotten accustomed to it over the years. He dove down into the icy water. He did some flips and tricks and sank to the bottom to excavate for items. During the first war, boats had sunken being ill-prepared for combat with the people of the sea region. Murk searched for weapons and shields. He had many burrowed in the mud and trained with them almost as much as he trained himself. Today, he swam over a strange rock. It was a fossil! Although Murk had found fossils before, he never had seen this particular one. He had no use for them, but he knew someone who might. He tore it free of the surrounding rock and swam with it up trough until he slashed through the icy water into frozen air. He began paddling west.

At last he reached the point where Itchin commonly traded goods. Thankfully he was there today. The carvanha saw him a while away. "what'd'cha bring me t'day, Murk?" asked the pokemon as he approached. "more old tools?" "Well, what do you got fer me, first?" retorted the marshtomp. "Right, 'Course." murmured Itchen before diving into the water. A few seconds later he emerged with a helmet that had an oddly familiar shape. "I gots this. Now what's you got te trade it fer?" Itchen said. Murk held out his fossil. The carvanha eyed it for a while before saying "Ah, now that's summin' worth tradin' fer." "What kind of fossil is it?" asked Murk. "That there's a helix fossil. Purdy darn rare if I said so m'self. Where'd ye find it?" replied Itchen. "A bit off shore past the mudbank." said Murk (the mudbank is the bank of mud where many mud dwelling pokemon including Murk live). "Is it a deal?" asked murk shaking Itchin out of his gaze on the fossil. "Mph. I dunno, th' helmet's purdy rare itself..." "fine," said murk in a cool tone, "guess I'll just toss it back into the ocean After I've practiced my atackes on it." This got Itchin "Nope! It's a deal! g'bye!" he said hurriedly and snatched the fossil in his teeth and stealthily dove back into the sea. Murk tried the helmet. It fit him perfectly! It was the exact shape of a marshtomp's head. He he began his walk home by land.

Back