• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Simone smiled. This was yet another chance to make people notice and respect her. Soon, she wouldn't need to, but this was too good a chance to pass up. Though there was something amiss about the Simisage. She had recieved reports about this little gang stealing food from people.

"You are all in big trouble! If you have the strength to steal food from other tribe members then you have the strength to make the forest a safer place! I'm going to put all of you to work for me! Or would you rather I turn you over to Elder Bornis and let him deal with you?" Simone said in her most severe tone. She honestly didn't care about them stealing food. There was plenty to go around. Though she was a tad confused as to why they stole instead of simply gathering it themselves, but oh well. But she did not want to pass up the chance to be able to blackmail these three into doing her bidding. And while she may hate Bornis, she knew that the little daddy's boy would not give them a second chance. She turned her glare on each one of them in turn, waiting for their answer.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Topaz eased herself up, slipping into the fluidity of movement that came from fighting in many battles and a severe lack of nervousness. She was bothered by the reason for the fighting but the battles themselves were nothing more than a dance. Battles were a dance all their own, one she understood more than anything. Riley happily climbed up her back.

"I gotcha covered Topaz," he whispered. "I'll show them the power of a God!"

"I'm counting on you," she told him. She was. Despite his youth, he was pretty powerful, especially when he played. If Phasmontis got busy, she knew how to fight back with him. Riley grinned, his ukelele bouncing on his back. Topaz hurried silently after her master, knowing it was useless for her to be stealthy.

Hearing Master Rene, Phasmontis jumped into the air and flew, quickly reaching Topaz and Riley. He then landed on the ground, walking silent. The forest was getting too dense to fly, and he couldn't fly high into the sky. That would give away the warriors.

"I hope both of you are ready for this," began Phasmontis, his voice becoming serious. "Something tells me this will be the fight of our lives if things go south..."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    It was working great... She believed that he was a Simisage. Rard gave off a smirk. If he could keep the act up, the other two that were with him would be in for a great suprise. From what she said, Simone didn't seem all that bad. As long as she was going to turn in the other two, and Rard wasn't up for starting a fight. He never liked starting fights... his whole plan was to lure them to and elder and have them turned in before they could run again. May as well get into action.

"...Tell that to these two." Rard said as he used bullet seed on both Galvantula and Solicepede. They hadn't expected a thing. The two were mostly wandering what in the hell was up with their leader? They realized that he was fighting a ditto earlier... it came to realization that this wasn't the same Simisage. They were both thrown against a tree, too weak from the sneak attack that Rard had performed. Although now simone was likely to know that the Simisage was Rard, once again in disguise. He stood silently. Now what? He was backing off a moment to hopefully get away and just go back home... glad that he had helped catch these criminals...

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Gabriella awoke from her sleep to the smell of soup. "Here you go." Charlie said. Charlie set a bowl of soup in front of Gabriella. "I'll be right back." Charlie said as he left the small tent. Gabriella spooned soup into her mouth. Tasteless, as usual. Gabriella could never taste anything. It was the price she had to pay for seeing her visions. Sometimes she did not want them. Sometimes she needed them. Sometimes they saved her life. Gabriella then grew dizzy. The spoon fell on the ground. Another vision. "What's up now?" Gabriella thought. Her head ached in pain. It started.

---

Gabriella's soroundings were black. But then something lit up. She could see herself and... Charlie! This was the moment when the Shadow Ball had hit Gabriella. But Gabriella felt as if it didn't come from the bush. Gabriella shrieked in pain when the Shadow Ball hit. But then the angle of the vision changed. It was now homing in on something in the trees. Another pokemon. The vision turned back to when Xentea jumped out of the bush. "I did not do that." He said. Charlie did not hear him. It would not make a difference anyway. Charlie was registering the moment. Poor Xentea. "Sir, I am sorry... A long time ago we had met and then we were seperated. I am Xentea, Warrior of the Supernatural Tribe." Xentea said. "Get away from my daughter." Charlie said with a sinister tone. Gabriella flinched. She had never seen Charlie like this. Not in real life, not in any other vision. "I am no threat to you." Xentea said. "Get away!" Charlie shouted. "Sir I am your daughter's love... She was in the Sea Region when we met." Xentea said. "Then why would you hurt her!? I said get away and I mean NOW!" Charlie said, flaming mad. "DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN! Or you will be met by a Tavira Horse First Back..." Xentea said. Xentea tried to sit by Gabby, but Charlie got up, carying the knocked-out Glaceon. "If you dare come near my daughter again, I will end you." Charlie said. The vision ended.

---

Gabriella awoke from her vision, taking in what she had just seen. It took her a moment to finally think. "Oh no. What have I done?!" Gabriella said. "I have to find Xentea and apologize to him! He loves me." Gabriella said, rising from her small bed. The blanket fell of Gabriella as she hurried out of the tent. Gabriella heard someone shouting "You are all in big trouble! If you have the strength to steal food from other tribe members then you have the strength to make the forest a safer place! I'm going to put all of you to work for me! Or would you rather I turn you over to Elder Bornis and let him deal with you?" Gabriella just moved along into the forest. "Xentea? Xentea! Where are you I'm sorry!" Gabriella shouted into the forest.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    "Xentea? Xentea! Where are you I'm sorry!" A voice clashed against his ear, It was Gabrielle!, He ran to her "Gabrielle? Gabrielle?" stopping at her feet. "I thought we were over... No matter..." He circled Gabriellle, puring.

(This is a one off short post.)

Nideous

Years
    Brink looked around. She had been wrong about Evi. The Glaceon had told her to go away, so she had. Hm... She needed to get to the mainland, now. In every generation, one seer was born. The new seer was all the way in the Forest Region for some reason. Why was she there? She was supposed to be here! Regardless, Brink's time was running out, and she had to at least get the new seer started down the right path! And she just needed some dupe to take her there! Hm... She spotted a Marshtomp with a funny looking helmet on his head digging his way into the mud. Perfect! She recognised him vaguely. Didn't he usually make trips to the mainland? She walked over to him and looked at him as he slept. She noisely cleared her throat.

"Ahem! Are you Murk? Oh, for the love of... Wake up!" Brink said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Simone was mildly shocked that the Simisage attacked his friends, but then she realised that is was Rard, the resident Ditto. The other two were getting up and she blasted them with Solar Beam, knocking them both out.

"Humph! Good work Rard! It was a wonderful thing you did, turning those troublemakers over to me. You have the thanks of their victims. Now, I could use someone with your talents... I will come and find you when the time is right. Remember Rard, I am the voice of the Forest Tribe. Good bye," Simone said, counting her blessings. There was only one Ditto in the Forest Tribe,and now he was on her side! The thought that he might not agree never crossed her mind. She could make him agree. She floated away, calling on a pair of Butterfree to take the two troublemakers away. She smiled at Rard and floated away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rene stalked his way queitly through the trees. Hm... He hated how cramped this place was. There was not enough room to move around properly. Still, he had to resist the urge to burn everything in sight. That would not do right now. He saw a Forest Tribe Warrior. A Nuzleaf. Time to move in. Rene creeped closer and pounced on him. The nuzleaf went down with a thud. Rene's mouth was set ablaze and he clamped down on the Nuzleaf. But he was a split second too late.

"Gah! We're under attack- Yeow!" The Nuzleaf croaked out. Damn! That would likely attract more attention now! Too much more! Well, it was too late to worry about it now. Time for action.

"Attack!" Rene shouted with a hiss and he took off deeper into the forest, looking for more foes.

~~~~~~~~~

Tolsa leapt through the trees. He stopped when he heard someone yell about an attack. Who would be attacking them? The Mountain Tribe! He leapt toward the area and spotted a Charmeleon and a Pichu. Wait, what? Why was a Pichu with her? And why was she yellow? He leapt down and snarled at them.

"What, is kidnapping children a theme here? Where is my son you *****!?" Tolsa yelled at her as he got ready to fight.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    "HEY!" Riley squeaked with anger as Topaz bristled underneath his fur. She looked genuinely offended, topaz eyes glittering with suppressed anger. "DON'T YOU TALK TO MY FRIEND LIKE THAT!" He bounced up and down furiously, white cheeks sparking and ukeleke thrumming with power. "TAKE IT BACK YOu UGLY MOLD SNAKE! TOPAZ DIDN'T STEAL NOTHING OR NOBODY, YOU HEAR ME?"

"Riley," Topaz murmured. "Calm down. He's worried for his son."

"I don't care!" the mouse screeched. "He better quit being so mean before I show him the power of a God!"

"Let me do it," she said levelly, looking to glare at Tolsa. "I would appreciate you thinking before you shout accusations sir." She sneered out the honorific. "I myself and likely barely older than your son. If anybody would be accused of kidnapping it would not be me. Children are allowed to have friends in your tribe are they not?"

"Also," she added, her tail flame abruptly beginning to spread and blaze wildly, a faint red aura around her. "A good father would hold his tongue better, though I wouldn't know." She was using Blaze with anger. She would scold herself later. "Call me that filthy word again and I will cheerfully give you over to my master, dead or alive." Any sympathy she had for the father was gone, if shje had ever had it.

Megaman765

Years
    "Wha? B...but..." Before Rard could say anything, Simone had floated off. Rard felt like he made some kind of mutual agreement with her about something... he was only turning in criminals. The real Simisage was still tied up somewhere. Chances are he would be found by one of the elders. Rard just hoped that he wasn't found by Simone. He wasn't really interested in working for anybody in particular. He was just glad to help. After the two were taken away, Rard was left with the bundle of berries. May as well return them.

Rard held onto the pile of berries and walked back to the location he was at before. After he returned the berries back, he would just head home. Rard prayed he wouldn't run into any other messes along the way.

After going quite a ways, he ended up back to where Geo and Daisy were... He dropped to bundle of berries on the ground so that folks could come and retrieve them. He then returned back to his original ditto form. Rard simply stared at Geo and Daisy silently as he was about to slowly make his way back home... It was normally very rare for anybody to see Rard in his normal form.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Meanwhile, Vivian was traveling the forest aimlessly. She didn't know her way around, and might appear slightly lost to others. Regardless. It didn't take her long to decide that she needed help. Thus, she went searching for someone to ask for directions. It wouldn't be long until she just happened to come across a pikachu. Wait, pikachu? Did those live here? She supposed so. Why else would one be here? That pikachu was of course Elder Rala. Vivian approached the pikachu at a relaxed pace, Talmire sitting in her arms, looking only somewhat anxious. He had given up trying to escape some time ago.

Vivian: "Excuse me... Do you know where I could find this boys parents?"

Vivian was doing her best to try to seem pleasant, which might just come off as a very slightly forced. She was best when she was doing the talking with her fists, not her mouth. She also may have just given away that she didn't know who Talmire's parents were if it so happened that Talmire's mother was no longer with them. There was also the fact that her demeanor was less like your average lopunny and more like your average machoke. The way she walked and carried herself just wasn't normal for a forest tribe lopunny. She also smelled like the mountains. Whether Rala could use any of this to determine where Vivian was from though was another question.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
    Murk was already as deep into his dreamland that the below freezing climate would allow, which was not very deep, but he had became accustomed to it. He heard a murmuring sound, oh why couldn't his mother let him sleep two more minutes. Murk murmured back at the voice and turned over in the mud. Without warning, Someone yelled "Oh, for the love of... Wake up!" Murk scrambled to his feet posed to attack, still half asleep. His vision was adjusting to the sudden exposure to light, but he was pretty sure that a frostlass was before him, looking annoyed, her piercing ice blue eyes staring him down. Murk's family wasn't in sight as far as he could tell. He turned his attention back to the frostlass, who he assumed was Brink, the fortune teller, but he wasn't sure as he had never met her face to face before. If he wasn't so groggy, he would've try to come on a little kinder. He did his best considering she was renowned character of the Sea tribe as a seer, but his body wouldn't cooperate.

"Hm? Yeah... Brink, right? How are things going? How can I be of assist'nce?" Was what came out of his mouth.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Tom stopped in his tracks. Did he just hear "attack" in the distance? Tom shuddered. He didn't like fights, but of course Tom also wasn't and didn't like to look like a coward. Tom pulled out a Whirlwind Orb and awaited the oncoming attackers. "Why am I always pulled into the middle of conflict?" Tom thought to himself. Tom regretted not trusting that feeling he had earlier, and promised himself always to believe that feeling from now on. But Tom was standing firm, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and watched... watched and waited for the attackers who he did not know why they were attacking.

Megaman765

Years
    Rard could hear the sound of someone saying "attack" Echoing through the forest... was it the mountain tribe again? Rard didn't want to be involved... not another war! What was the point of it all? He needed somewhere to hide... luckily he was a ditto and could transform into whatever he pleases... of course, he would need to know what the object looks like. But... he didn't want to ditch Daisy and Geo. If they got hurt again, Rard would never forgive himself. He was shy but not heartless. For the most part he would keep an eye on the two while they were distracted. He moved over to a small pile of rocks and transformed into one. If anything showed up around the area he would at least be able to get a jump on it... or keep hiding. Whatever the case.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Gabriella looked around despretely for Xentea. Gabriella looked down at the ground, disapointed. He probably hated her now. How would she ever find him anyway? He left. Or so Gabriella thought.

"Gabrielle? Gabrielle?" A voice said.

Gabriella looked up. It was porbably Charlie. But it didn't sound like Charlie at all. Just as Gabriella looked up, she saw an Espeon running towards her.

"Xentea!" Gabriella said.

"I thought we were over... No matter..." Xentea told her as he walked around her.

"I'm so glad to see you! I'm so sorry about my father, Charlie. I saw what really happened in a vi-" Gabriella said, stopping herself.

"I'm just really glad to see you! How did you get away from your mision- I mean how did you get here without anyone seeing you? I thought you would have left." Gabriella said.

She was screwing this up.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Tired of waiting for Seeker. We're moving on. Also, Yellow, I'm taking control of Talmire back now that he's safe with Rala.)

Brink looked at the sleepy Marshtomp in front of her. She looked him over very thoughtfully.

"I know you make several trips to the mainland. My question is whether you would mind taking one now. With me. I have had a vision, and it requires I get up there as soon as possible. And I have seen that you are involved somehow. So, what do you say? Think you can carry me up there?" Brink asked. There wasn't time to put on her grand seeress act. Her abrupt and to the point nature might take Murk by surprise, but she didn't really care right now. She had to find the new Seer, stop Gasper from being an idiot, and find out what was going on.

~~~~~~~~

Tolsa glared at Topaz and Riley. He was a little put off by the rat. He was clearly deranged. No wonder he was helping those Mountain Tribe bastards!

"Oh yeah? Why don't you come over here and prove it!" Tolsa said. He fired an Energy Ball at her and then leapt into the air and began to swing his tail around until a powerful Leaf Storm was fired at Topaz.

~~~~~~~

Rala looked over the Lopunny with Talmire... At least, she thought his name was Talmire. The Pikachu wasn't very familiar with Tolsa and his son. But she knew that this Lopunny was from the Mountain Tribe. Why had one of their own kidnapped the boy, and then returned him shortly thereafter? The Pikachu was confused.

"Um... I'm not sure... Talmire, was it? Aren't you Tolsa's boy? Hm..." Rala said thoughtfully. She looked at the Lopunny again. She was definately not from around here, but she didn't seem like a bad person.

"Thank you for returning Talmire. Now, I have a few questions for you. We had thought he was kidnapped by the Mountain Tribe. Yet, here you are, a Mountain Tribe member, returning him. You can let him go now. I'm sure he can find his father on his own," Rala said. she smiled at the Lopunny.

"Elder Rala! I was in the Mountain Tribe! They sent some soldiers here to attack!" Talmire said urgently, throwing caution to the winds. Rala's ears perked up at this and she looked at the Mountain Tribe person infront of her. She knew she could trust what Talmire had to say, but how much did this Lopunny know? Her reaction would say a lot about what was going on.

"Really? Well, is this true?" Rala asked quietly. Talmire began to protest, but she cut him off with a severe look.

"Hush Talmire! I want to hear it from the beginning. I am Elder Rala. Who are you? What is going on in the Mountain Tribe?" Rala said firmly. She wasn't angry, but she had no time to waste.

~~~~~~~

Rene charged through the trees. He spotted a Grovyle, who had clearly spotted him.

"Elder Bornis. I must say, it is an honor... Now, what are you doing sending spies into our lands?" Rene said flatly. Bornis looked at him.

"Spies? You bastards kidnapped my friend's son! And now you claim he's a spy?! Outragous!" Bornis said to Rene. Rene blinked. A likely story that was. It seemed they would never admit it, so he supposed he'd have to fight. Rene opened fire with a Flamethrower. Bornis quickly dodged out of the way and charged at him, swinging his arms at Rene. Rene was not quick enough to dodge the Leaf Blade and went rolling across the ground. He snarled and got back to his feet.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Vivian looked back at Rala silenty. She seemed to be awaiting a reaction. Talmire then went on to promptly mention the incoming attack. Vivian tensed, not particularly appreciating that, but it was not something she could help. Regardless, she got down and lowered Talmire to the ground, half expecting him to jump out of her hands. Either way, she had delivered him to the forest tribe. That was her goal, and she felt no need to keep him from running away now.

Vivian seemed to become somewhat frustrated. She was trying to think of any details she might want to fail to mention. She honestly wasn't finding any though. After all, she already knew about the incoming attack. Well, at least she wasn't being attacked. That was always nice. She got the vague feeling she wasn't just allowed to leave though, that perhaps she would be chased if she did. Sure, she was fast, but she didn't really want to take her chances. After all, she /resented/ the notion that lopunny were only good for running away. After a moment she spoke up again. Though, her gaze had fallen to the ground.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Talmire was delivered to us by the supernatural tribe... They informed us that he had been spying on us..."

She then looked away off into the distance. Her nose twitched at all the scents of the forest around her. She was somehow disappointed not to recognize any of them, as if to hope she might find further proof that she was originally born here. She continued to speak whilst gazing off into the forest in a direction of no particular significance.

Vivian (Lopunny): "...It was deemed too dishonorable to execute a child without being more sure..."

She had failed to mention that it was her that had questioned the honor of the act and may have very well ultimately saved him. She was not here to be a hero, as much as she would enjoy the sensation. She was here to demonstrate that her tribe had honor. She had not even implied that she agreed with the idea. In fact, she seemed rather distant. Abruptly though, her gaze fell back to the ground. She supposed now she had to answer the question about the attack now.

Vivian (Lopunny): "...It was however deemed appropriate to declare war in response."

She began to become rather annoyed at herself for not meeting the Forest Tribe resident's eyes, and so she finally looked up to look at Rala, her facial expression now one of determination. Which could... theoretically be taken the wrong way. Vivian was not here to assist the soldiers in the fight, but of course, who else would know that? The way she was acting could quite possibly be interpreted as aggression, though she hadn't made a move to attack. In reality of course she was just wielding her courage, which came from her fighting spirit.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Topaz paused a second to figure out which attack was worth attacking. Ultimately Riley decided for her. "THAT IS IT!" he roared. "I WARNED YOU!" He leapt into the air, tiny tail glowing silver. "Taste metal! IRON..." He slammed it onto the Energy Ball. "TAIL!" It was knocked away from Topaz, who smiled a bit.

"If you insist sir," Topaz sneered, letting the Blaze become a red aura. She took a deep breath and let out a blazing blue fire, focusing her blaze power on it. Usually she didn't produce blue fire. However, she did not want to kill the Pokemon in front of her. It tore into the LEaf Storm, her barely flinching as the leaves slashed into her. His offensive power would drop now.

Megaman765

Years
    Rard could hear very loud noises in throughout the forest... they were sounds of battle... the mountain tribe was attacking. Rard was sure of it. Yelling attacks out loud or the sounds of pokemon being engaged in battle. What reason did they have to battle? Rard had to find somewhere to hide for the moment... the battle would die down... he hoped. For now he had to make sure that his home was alright. He didn't want it falling apart from the battles...

Rard ran off through the bushes praying he wouldn't run into trouble. His house wasn't too far away... but he could hear the noises getting louder. He only lived in a small shack so a bit of damage wouldn't be all that bad. He could hear a few voices closeby along the way. One of them was Tolsa... along with two other Pokemon that he didn't recognize. Possibly from the mountain tribe...

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    "I'm so glad to see you! I'm so sorry about my father, Charlie. I saw what really happened in a vi-" Gabriella said, stopping herself.

"I'm just really glad to see you! How did you get away from your mision- I mean how did you get here without anyone seeing you? I thought you would have left." Gabriella said.

"Remember I am Physic, just not that good at mind reading." Xentea said

"It's Okay, just now we can g-" Xentea said as he heard a clash of metal, trees falling and battle crys.

People were attacking

(1st of 4 battle posts) (I need to go)

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
    Axel started coming to. His face still hurt, and his vision was a little blurry. He was on his back, looking up at a Skarmory and a Salamence arguing with each other. He wondered what they were arguing about -- Oh yeah, Axel had been accused of burning down a forest. He began to hear the two pokemon above speaking.
    "Well, it's good to see there's more than metal in your skull, Skarmory," the Salamence, who Axel suddenly remembered was Gasper, said amused. "I suppose we'll have to do this the hard way then." Before the Skarmory could even reply, Gasper turned and swung his tail at the Skarmory. Then Axel noticed that it was covered in iron. An Iron Tail attack! Gasper was moving quick, but was the Forest Tribe guardian quicker? Axel took the opportunity to launch a relatively weak Flamethrower at the Skarmory. Axel saw his own attack and wished it was stronger, but he knew that it didn't matter. It was going three times the speed of a regular Flamethrower! Axel had learned that trick from a fellow worker in Sea Basin. Once, Axel was taught by a Feraligatr the proper way to execute an Ice Beam. The attack was fast and precise, and Axel learned that a Flamethrower could be the same. However, this was the first time Axel had ever used that attack in battle. Prior to this, Axel had only used it to drill holes in icebergs. The attack wouldn't do much damage, but if it hit, the Skarmory should probably be surprised long enough for Gasper's Iron Tail to hit. Brute force would not win this battle, Axel knew. Speed might, though. It was the only hope he could have.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
    The froslass that was supposedly a seeress didn't sound very seer-like. She sounded like she was in a hurry or something. "I know you make several trips to the mainland. My question is whether you would mind taking one now. With me. I have had a vision, and it requires I get up there as soon as possible. And I have seen that you are involved somehow. So, what do you say? Think you can carry me up there?" she said, looking Murk up and down with her icy blue eyes. It made him fell uncomfortable, but she seemed desperate in in a hurry, so Murk decided to help the seeress with whatever it was.

"Uh, sure. That's Fine." Murk was wide awake by now, but he was a bit skeptical of Brink. She seemed in an awful hurry. He wasn't going to go to the mainland today, but Brink was obviously in a rush. Also, this might be his chance to see what that Gasper was doing with the monferno. He looked to where he had last saw them. To his alarm, there was smoke coming from that general direction. He really wanted to see what was going on over there.
    "Where to exactly?" asked Murk, hoping that it would be the forest region.

Back