• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

black friday

liketoys0000

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    Black Friday is coming soon ,what do you want to get ,guys?
    some games or computer?
    what is your plan and prepare for this good chance for shopping?
    online or a earlybird?
    i want to buy another three awesome video games.i already have Call of duty mw2 in my hands ,but it is not enough.so i searched online,find a list ,but i don't know which one is really awesome ,so need your help ,game lovers?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I don't want to get anything.

Where I come from we call the day after Thanksgiving Buy Nothing Day (at least I do - yes, I come from a hippie part of America) so I haven't spent money on that day for the past several years. Not that I'll even be in the country then, but it's the thought that counts.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I've got it all planned out. I take the bus to the mall area. There's a brand new hotel (supposedly VERY nice and less than a year old) right next to the mall that I was able to book for $63.99. I check in there, drop my overnight bag off in the room, then walk to the mall and browse, wander, etc. Nothing in particular I'm looking for, though I'll probably hit GameStop to see if any games pique my interest, and Barnes and Noble for possible manga purchases. Then I'll grab dinner, see if I can meet Santa Claus, then walk back to my hotel room and relax :P

Arrival time will be early afternoon. I don't feel the need to arrive uber-early.

Years
  • I doubt I'll be getting anything. Anything I want is "immature" according to my retarded parents, and everything I have is some sort of major problem in the home. But then again, I really don't feel like buying anything at the moment. Modern Warfare 2 is good enough.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I would so go on a spending spree if black Friday was also in Iceland.. Tho we have something similar to black Friday but that's after Christmas not before..

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • NOOOO way am I going shopping on black friday. I'd rather not get trampled. Me and my friend'll probably just go see a movie.

liketoys0000

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    I've got it all planned out. I take the bus to the mall area. There's a brand new hotel (supposedly VERY nice and less than a year old) right next to the mall that I was able to book for $63.99. I check in there, drop my overnight bag off in the room, then walk to the mall and browse, wander, etc. Nothing in particular I'm looking for, though I'll probably hit GameStop to see if any games pique my interest, and Barnes and Noble for possible manga purchases. Then I'll grab dinner, see if I can meet Santa Claus, then walk back to my hotel room and relax :P

Arrival time will be early afternoon. I don't feel the need to arrive uber-early.

i have seen that you are the only people that will be go out for shopping,hehe!

Aksyel

Trajnisto Komencigxa
    Years
  • I want:

An Apple iBook G4 for school (I don't need something fancy.)
    DSi (I will get this or the G4)
    The Fame Monster CD
    Waste Management CD
    Webcam

That's all.

Only the DSi, Fame Monster, and Webcam will actually be able to be bought on Black Friday. Waste Management comes out in December (only in South America) and the iBook G4 is no longer sold in retail stores.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • It would be best to go in the afternoon. it will have thinned out by then
    The only problem about going shopping on Black Friday in the afternoon is that because of the huge rush during the earlier parts of the day, most of the good items could be gone. Also, some stores such as Wal-Mart in this case end their Black Friday sales right at mid-day.

As for myself, I will be going shopping like I did the year before. However, right now I'm still at the edge on whether I might simply go to the mall for Black Friday or to the outlets in Orlando with family. Regardless of where I'm going though, I still want to stop by at Aéropostale, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, and GameStop to buy some new clothes and maybe a couple of games.

Back