• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White: Which will you choose?

Which version will you get?

• Black

Votes: 202 33.7%
  • White

Votes: 186 31.0%
  • I'll wait for the third version.

Votes: 62 10.3%
  • Or I'll just get both!

Votes: 150 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    I will be getting both, But I'll be getting white first because of Zekrom and cause I like the color white more then black

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    a first i was thinking about getting white because i prefer the colour shade of white over black, but after i discovered that reshiram was in black, aswell as that gothic-looking lolita pokemon, i decided that i was going to get black instead.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Black or White?

Which one do you think you're gonna buy when they come out? (or pre-order)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I dunno... I might be getting Black for Reshiram, but then again... White sounds less depressing xD
    Yeah i like the color white better xD but i found out you get reshiram in black.. and... well.. hes just so much cooler!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I dont care for the legendaries, so I really dont know yet. I could go either way

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I'm probably going to go with White, mainly because I like Zekrom. Also because my twin bro will probably get black.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged this with the other Black or White thread.

A Tell-Tale Heart

The Boy Who Waited...
    Years
  • I'm surprised Black is winning the poll. Zekrom seems to be a lot more popular than Reshiram, and Rankurusu is way cooler than that ugly Gochiruzeru. I'm personally getting both, Black for me (Reshiram is awesome; I guess it's a necessary trade-off for the abomination that is Gochiruzeru) and White for my brother.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Im just going to get both since thats what I always end up doing with all the games anyways but White will prolly be the first one I get

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back