• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White?

Bashiyoto

King of Carrot Flowers
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
I felt Black got the better exclusive Pokemon but White Forest was superior to Black City.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I picked White. For no other reason other than Cure White is my favorite out of all of the Pretty Cures. No joke. I picked the version I did based on a totally unrelated magical girl anime series :P

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
I picked Black because I am black I liked Reshiram more than Zekrom. Definitely glad I picked that game because I would have been mad at myself for not getting Reshi. Probably its design is more prettier than Zekrom. That, and Black City > White Forest, just in my opinion. I rather be able to get more money for more items and buying evolution stones than random Pokemon that I can just migrate.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
What game did you choose?

I chose White.

What is the reason for choosing that game?

I chose it because of its version exclusive Pokemon and more importantly, zekrom.

do you like white forrest or black city better?

Sliding towards White Forest because I could catch a lot of rare Pokemon.

Which legend do you think is better?

Zekrom. But it all comes down to personal preference.

Back