• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black/White party

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
Years
  • I'd like them to make the new girl a girl like Misty, but more rock. I'd just love to see big black boxes over her mouth and a big BLEEP when she swears...

She should also have Mijumaru.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • My thoughts

Well, I'm pretty sure that at least the Heroine will be in it...Even though her shorts are shorter than a Diglett...Maybe she will have Tsutaja, maybe Pokabu, who knows? Oh and no more of those stupid contest episodes that gets boring...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I think that would be too may people but I think it would be nice.
    Four people too much? Nah, we've already had four people in the group before, so for it to happen again won't be so bad. I think if they added Ash, Brock, and both the B/W male and female to the group, it could add in a nice twist to the plot somehow. If not, then perhaps the male can become the rival to the female as it's given the new female will join the group (considering if Dawn doesn't stick around).

It is being speculated however if Brock will finally be leaving the group for the 5th gen to achieve his "newly discovered goal." This could change up the traveling part just a bit from what's to be expected.

Well, I'm pretty sure that at least the Heroine will be in it...Even though her shorts are shorter than a Diglett...Maybe she will have Tsutaja, maybe Pokabu, who knows? Oh and no more of those stupid contest episodes that gets boring...
    I think the new female will have Tsutaja since May acquired the fire starter for her respective region and Dawn chose the water starter in Sinnoh. I'm hoping contests are brought back though. I don't find them boring at all. ):

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    My hope:
    Ash, Misty, Brock.
    Nostalgia yeah!

Likely will be:
    Ash, B/W girl, Brock.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Well I'd like it to be like this...

Ash
    Dawn
    Fifth Generation Boy

Have the fifth Generation boy do some thing different.
    Than keep Dawn in the contests storyline. Or at least change it up if we were to get rid of Dawn, add both fifth Generation characters and get rid of Brock.
    That'd be different at least yah know?

Years
  • I think the new female will have Tsutaja since May acquired the fire starter for her respective region and Dawn chose the water starter in Sinnoh. I'm hoping contests are brought back though. I don't find them boring at all. ):
    I don't know about that. Ash seems to have a "thing" for grass starters, like he does with turtles, crabs, and birds. Considering that the other two are neither of these, I think Ash will get Smugleaf.

The girls tend to end up with cutesy things, so I think the next girl will be getting that otter thing. Although it does seem kind of boring to give the girl a water-type again.

Brock with a Pokabu would just be awesome. However, If Brock is still traveling with Ash in Isshu I'll be very surprised (And happy!).

Dawn's gonna get the boot. The only reason she did so great in the Grand Festival was probably because she's going to leave, and isn't going to have a second chance like May. But hey, anything can happen.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • I liked four when may and max were there. But Max was younger and it was a different dynamic. Maybe one of them could be older? like an Older sibling, but that would be copying May and Max so ~_~ nvm.

If just the Girl, then she should strive to be a Pokemon Master!! Why are they all Co-ordinators now? :[

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I liked four when may and max were there. But Max was younger and it was a different dynamic. Maybe one of them could be older? like an Older sibling, but that would be copying May and Max so ~_~ nvm.

If just the Girl, then she should strive to be a Pokemon Master!! Why are they all Co-ordinators now? :[

They could always pull out a new side quest this time for some one ;)

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
    Years
  • I have heard that the B/W trainers are about 14 or 15 in age.
    So I am expecting that after the Sinnoh League the story of Pokemon proceeds 2-3 years if Ash is still 11-12 yet.
    And I think this time Brock will be leaving for good.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I'd prefer if they just stick with the three man team. I wouldn't want them to to have anything with four or more people since that would just give us at least two more characters that don't do anything of consequence.

Pokedigi7

Zapdos Trainer
    Years
  • Why have ash?

In my Opinion I think they should just have the female protagonist and the male protagonist. With the girl doing the gym (cause only having the boys do the gym is kind of sexist), and the boy doing the new event thing that will most likely come(like when they made the pokeathlon in pokemon Heartgold/SoulSilver)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2010
    According to me lots of people suites in the movie but still the idea of Black and white man and white heroin is the best. According to that criteria any black hero can be suit in there. Like will smith.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I'm guessing:
    Ash
    Brock
    B/W Heroine.

It would be good if Brock would be replaced by Tracey or someone, but i doubt it'd happen.
    And the heroine prob wouldn't do contests, since they appear to have been taken out of the series now (jessie said she's giving up contests after the grand festival).Maybe Pokeathlon?

Years
  • It will be new female, not game heroine and probably B/W main guy.

And Ash will capture (most likely get them from someone) all three starters like he did in, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh -.-

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Every Generation Ash gets the grass type...
    Every Generation there's Pikachu...
    Every Generation Ash gets the Flying type Pokemon of the region...

That's most likey 3 of his Team here!

I think Dawn will be replaced, but I hope not...
    There is a new female hero they designed for the Anime though...

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Pandemonioum said:
    And Ash will capture (most likely get them from someone) all three starters like he did in, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh -.-

He didn't get all three starters in Hoenn or Sinnoh.

Back