• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black & White Pre-Order?

Have you pre-ordered Black and/or White?

• Yes, I have!

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • No, but I plan to.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I haven't, and don't plan to.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I would, but don't have the money right now.

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Other (?)

Votes: 8 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
Years
  • So today, I logged onto PlayAsia only to find my order of Pokemon White had been shipped! (Estimated Arrival 21st) which made me very happy :)
    So, who else who pre-ordered Pokemon Black/White from PlayAsia, has been shipped today?

Whoa, the 21st? Seriously? Which shipping option did you choose?

Mine shipped today, but I went for the cheapest shipping, so I have no ETA...

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I have been posting this around but I dont think anyone has answered:

Does anyone know if the American B/W games will work on an Australian DSi?

If it does then I will pre order.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • No it won't. Black and White are region locked and will only work on a DSi from its own region. A North American copy would only work on a North American DSi, and an Australian copy will only work on an Austrlian DSi. If you want to play the NA version on an AUS DS, you need one of the previous models.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • That absolutely sucks..... Looks like I will have to wait until it is out in Aus which will be in like very late Autumn or early winter.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Whoa, the 21st? Seriously? Which shipping option did you choose?

Mine shipped today, but I went for the cheapest shipping, so I have no ETA...

Wow you guys are lucky! I ordered my Pokemon Black from YesAsia.com and it hasn't shipped yet. It is "waiting for stock" Site says that mine will ship Sept 24 and arrive on October 1st. ='(

Back