• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

blackmoonflower's pixel creations!

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
    These are the completed sprites I have done from scratch. *rubs eyes from staring at bright screen while trying to place each pixel* Please let me know what you think! I'm pretty new at this, so any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

None of these are for public use (except for the virtual pets, as long as I'm credited).

*UPDATE to Pokemon related*

Pokemon related:
    Spoiler:

Non-Pokemon related:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
    Years
    the rapidash animations look like some sort of abomination pokemon animation from crystal, on how the eyes and the body parts move at different times overall this is pretty good, but rapidash and the generic dinosaur are your best

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    I love your random sprites :3
    Really nice work !

Gigatom~

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    i demand u make a pokemon hack and make fake mons like the water dragon thingy ^_^

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    wow i would love these in my hack.

anyways.. You're doing great ^.^ seems like shading is good and pose (and i have no idea how to judge on these...)
    But i like them all, well most :)

Back