• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Are you a talkative person in general? Do you often get told form your friends to shutup? Do you get caught up in all of the gossip and mayhem? Or would you rather stay out of it all?

Answer and dicuss. Have fun.

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I'm not a talkative person when it comes to the elders. xD ;;

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    I'm not typically a talkative person. I've never really been told to be quiet by my friends from talking too much, just from interrupting them occasionally. I don't listen to all the gossip stuff, either.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I too do not consider myself as a talkative person, and I'd rather stay out of the gossip since it usualy always backfires on you.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    I'm not a talkative person when it comes to the elders. xD ;;

I agree,I'm not either unless I just happen to work with them enough to bond with them.
    I use to be a really quiet guy, sitting in the back of class...reading and not talking, but all of that's changed. I like talking and meeting new people. If I see a new person at work, I approach them and talk to them.
    I guess I've become a social butterfly :D

P.S No, none of my friends tell me to shut up. I talk when I want and if I don't I always get asked whats wrong xD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    One I get to know a person, I could talk on till doomsday. But if it's a new person, or a person I like, I'm usually shy.

Years
    I am if I know the person I'm talking to well, if it's someone new I tend to take a back seat in the conversation. But I can be very talkative if its a topic I feel strongly about.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Well, I'm a very quiet person, but I can be talkative depending how close that person is to me;
    But I have never had my friend tell me to shut up before.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    I frequently blether on about this and that, here and there, to and fro, over and under, round and about, in and out, hippity-hoppity, up and down, back and forth, hither and fither, backwards and sideways, good and plenty. I do occasionally have to be told to cease my ranting and end my dreadful harangue. But, I like talking. Is that such a crime?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I like to stay quiet and keep to myself most of the time unless I'm around friends or someone is talking about something I like. Other than that I'm the one that has to tell people to shut up xD.

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    I'm not a talkative person, not even around people I know. The only difference is that between my friends/family there are comfortable silences instead of awkward ones. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    I used to be extremely talkative. As teen hormones have set in however, I've shut up quite a bit.

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
    I talk a lot, but I know when to stop :)
    So I'm never really one of those ANNOYING chatter boxes :P
    Maybe on an odd occasion xD

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    One I get to know a person, I could talk on till doomsday. But if it's a new person, or a person I like, I'm usually shy.
    I'm like this - it's either nervous silence or running off at the mouth. Also when I talk, I tend to go off on tangents without realizing for a while. Some find it annoying and others find it amusing.

As for gossip, I think it's stupid. Talking to elders? Growing up, they were about the only ones I could talk to, so it's something I still do all the time. I like making friends with my instructors X3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I don't talk alot and I'm shy so I keep things to myself. Therefore, I never have been told to shut up. But on msn, it's a completely different story ;D

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    I'm somewhat talkative.... if i wasn't, people would think i'm an emotionless shell -.-
    i can be a little shy around people i don't know though :3

Years
    I love to talk just to hear myself talk. Talking is so much fun. u_u;

My favorite part about talking is gossiping. I love to gossip so much n_n;! It's so much . . fun jejeje. :<

Back