• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH!

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    Ya, I am a very talkative person, people often tell me that I am very, very talkative.

...but I wanna become calm in my personality and less talkative. GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um... IRL I don't talk much, but online I can't seem to shutup and I'm constantly editing my posts to include my thoughts. D:

And gossip? Yeah that's nice to hear. XD

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Me? Talk to much? HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *wipes tear from eye*

Woo boy, I am one heck of a talker. I don't usually gossip or anything, though. Actually I end up talking more about myself than anything. 0_o Now that I say that, I sound really narcissistic... Actually, I usually just joke about funny (ie embarrassing) things that I like to laugh at, and my friends are patient enough to just let me go on until I run out of breath. XD

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    Are you a talkative person in general? Do you often get told form your friends to shutup? Do you get caught up in all of the gossip and mayhem? Or would you rather stay out of it all?

Answer and dicuss. Have fun.

I am!!! However IF there's a topic to talk to. o.O

Ayselipera

Well if I don't know you then you're probably going to have to be the one who starts talking first. Since I'm somewhat shy in real life. Once I get to know you though I can keep on talking forever. I don't think I'm an annoying talker though. At least no one has ever told me that and I like to think people like to hear the things I like to say because in real life many people always ask me for advice or my opinion on things. Part of that may be the fact that I actually enjoy listening to problems.

Romantica

the danger in starting a fire
    Years
    I'm pretty talkative, but not to the point where people have to tell me to shut up. Guess I know my limits. When I'm meeting someone new, I'll usually be the one to spark up the conversations.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I talk quite a bit, here and IRL. Sometimes I think I talk too much. Maybe I could be a politician. But I have yet to hear any complaints.

Back