• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzigord: The Uprising [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I wonder what'll happen if one of them gets lynched during the day, one killed by the Blarzigordians and one by the Blasphemer. Then the Feeder is unable to sacrifice and will die. Unless you can sacrifice someone being killed.

huh, the blasphemer doesn't kill, right? he recruits i think.
    but it could be done if one gets lynched during the day, one gets killed by the blarzigordians and one gets protected by the Medic, yeah.

also what happened to arachnidsGrip? Candy said she was silenced? is that right?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    huh, the blasphemer doesn't kill, right? he recruits i think.
    but it could be done if one gets lynched during the day, one gets killed by the blarzigordians and one gets protected by the Medic, yeah.

Woops, you're absolutely right, but my point remains with either the Medic or the Rogue.

also what happened to arachnidsGrip? Candy said she was silenced? is that right?

That can't be, because:

muttering constantly to herself

She just looks confused, it may be the cause of one of the secret roles.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It almost sounds like her memory was erased or brainwashed? Not so much muted for the day in any case.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Maybe it's a mind control thing? When you're controlled you don't see what's going on and when control is released an amnesia effect is put into place?

Yukari

Ah well, moving on.

I honestly just thought that they were trying to say that she had been silenced, but they were just trying to be creative about it.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    As I was massaging my own head, and bopping my fist onto Orpheus' I looked at what I could say is the most beautiful person in the world. I may not remember much, but I feel like we are made with each other...

"Don't worry babe, I'm confused as well" ;3

Yukari

Well you can all just go psyduck yourselves xxx
    Well that wasn't called for at all; that was just hurtful. ;~;

Joking aside, I have no idea who may be mafia or whatever the fuck they're called in this game... Anybody got any ideas?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Uhhh... Where's the bandwagon?

Bandwagons were so 2014.

Also I guess I got confused because I thought the Day post was indicating we needed to kill Jupiter, gio, or Candy, but it sounds more like we ought to...protect them? Or am I confused again. :(

Eros getting blazed is kind of surprising though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back