• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzigord: The Uprising [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Also I guess I got confused because I thought the Day post was indicating we needed to kill Jupiter, gio, or Candy, but it sounds more like we ought to...protect them? Or am I confused again. :(

The Feeder has to kill one of those three during the next night phase.

There's no way to protect all three, though. I mean, we could go through with the idea where we kill two and protect one of them. Sounds a bit extreme, but it would get the Feeder killed, which would be an auspicious start to the game, minus the loss of life.

Who knows, though? Maybe one of them is Mafia.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    The Feeder has to kill one of those three during the next night phase.

There's no way to protect all three, though. I mean, we could go through with the idea where we kill two and protect one of them. Sounds a bit extreme, but it would get the Feeder killed, which would be an auspicious start to the game, minus the loss of life.

Who knows, though? Maybe one of them is Mafia.

I do like that idea, it would prolong the game. But then again, my life isn't at stake.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    I'd say that the feeder is the least of our concerns right now, since they target both the mafia and the masses. We need to worry about the greater of two evils, aka the Blarzigordians.

Nakuzami

Years
    Haha, you should check out Faeries & Daemons. Weiss Schnee running around as a deranged Mogwai cutting down a random player each night? Dropping two bodies a night causes numbers to dwindle quickly, and the Serial Killer role will likely kill many innocents during the first few nights, statistically speaking.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hey, anyone wondering why Ash was mentioned? Is it just for narration purposes or is there any significant meaning to it?

Also don't target me feeder-sama I'm innocent :'o

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Hey, anyone wondering why Ash was mentioned? Is it just for narration purposes or is there any significant meaning to it?

Also don't target me feeder-sama I'm innocent :'o

she was to serve as the president his aid that day. Sounds pretty random, it would be weird to be giving out an agent status like that. Even more so in the first night.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I dunno. I feel like we need a Bidoof off to see who is truly the real bidoof.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I dunno. I feel like we need a Bidoof off to see who is truly the real bidoof.

How does one conduct a Bidoof-off?
    Blarzigord: The Uprising [Epilogue]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okay. So...are we really gonna vote between the three candidates for the Feeder? Protect one, lynch one, and hope the Blazing Saddles kill the third in order to defeat a common enemy? Cause otherwise we have no real direction, haha.

Nakuzami

Years
    If the Feeder and the Mafia both attempt to kill the same person . . . which kill would be executed first? The first one to send in their night action?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    The two Bidoofs must now out-real each other. Let the Bidoof Games begin!

Etherion

I see that Gunner is in a zombified state (Im guessing shes converted), and the mention of Ash seems to indicate she's an agent of some sort. And...

IM ONE OF THE FEDDER's TARGETS?!?!

{D:} {D:}

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Anyone else notice we have GreyBidoof AND Bidoof FTW?

Maybe we should be playing Bidoofigord.

We shall see who is the better Bidoof. BUT ONLY NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALLZ!!!11!!

Gunner being in a zombified state is quite suspicious imo, it could the form of conversion based on the theme of this mafia game is related to the almighty aliens from The Simpsons. But hey, that's just a theory..... A Game Theory! thanks for watching! that's not copyrighted, right? inb4 thread is closed due to lawsuit

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back