• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Body Piercings

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Eh....Some people can pull them off very well, but they just aren't for me. It's "not my style" so to speak. Plus if I ever got a piercing my mom would look at me like I was crazy or something =P

Personally I'm a fan of belly button rings (on girls), but when people start piercing noses/lips/tongues and such, it doesn't look good anymore.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • I have my tongue and bellybutton pierced.
    That's it, and I don't plan on any more. :'3
    When my tongue was getting pierced it did hurt a bit.. But my bellybutton didn't hurt at all strangely.. It was like getting a shot.

I personally dislike when people over do it.. like my friend has snakebites, a monroe, her ears are pierced.. I think her bellybutton is too. x_x
    That's a bit too much.. when she talks you can hear her monroe and snakebite click together. >.>;
    That's sick. (What you have pierced). It's exactly what I want. My belly button hurt like hell though... Like a lot.

Ha, my friend has snakebites too. And purple hair. XD
    But.. a monroe and snakebites wouldn't click together? They're kinda far apart...

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Right now, I have 3 piercings (2 on my left ear, 1 on my right.)

I got my lip pierced out of peer pressure when I was 14, but allowed it to heal (with nothing in, it was gone in about 2 weeks). I didn't like the feel of it, and hated the fact that it made me look like the stereotypical myspace scene-kid :<

As of right now, I'm not planning on getting any more piercings. I was thinking about getting a labret piercing recently, but I heard it hurts like hell x_x

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • If there's something I hate on someone's appearance are piercings. The only ones I don't mind are the earrings. I just don't get how can people like having pieces of metal in their body. (No offense to people who have those)

With that, you can assume I have none and I will never have.

Years
  • I love piercings, but not all of them. Some are just... well, the thing about piercings is that the look doesn't work for everyone. I have two earlobe piercings on each ear [my third holes got messed up, so I had to let the close over]. I'm planning to get a bellybutton piercing when I'm 18. :3

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I don't lke them.I think they are gross and unattractive.Please tell me why they were even invented
    plus if I got one(in a few years seeing as I'm to young for them now)My mom would freak.She'd be like"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LIP" and I would be like"OH NMY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY LIP"and she'd be like"YOU GOT A RING THROUGH IT THAT'S WHAT!" and I 'd be like "oh yeah, aboyt that..."

although I do think earings on girls are a little hot if they're not to big

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
  • Meh, I don't mind them much. I don't have any, and I don't really want any.

But I hate it when people think they're "cool" when they get a piercing. >.>

I've thought about getting one. If I ever do, it will probably only be on my ear(s). I don't want any piercings anywhere else. ^.^

The Red Chain

But.. a monroe and snakebites wouldn't click together? They're kinda far apart...

Yesh, they are far apart.
    Monroe's have a long 'back' part in them.. So the monroe's back and the snakebite's back click together when she talks.
    Since the monroe is above her snakebite the latter occurs. x-x

[I don't remember what the back part of a piercing is called..]

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I don't mind piercings when they're on other people, but when I think about them on me it just freaks me out. Thus, I don't have any piercings on my body. It'll probably stay that way because I'm super afraid of needles xD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I hate piercings. I never understood the point of them (pun not intended).

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I only had that in my ears. Used as earrings. But in other parts of the body? I had none. I just hate it. Emos or goths like those things.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I dislike piercing of the upper ear and of the mouth and anywhere below the neck down toward the feet. Lower ear piercing and eyebrow piercing are alright.

Years
  • Emos or goths like those things.

Thanks for calling everybody who pierces anything besides ears emos and/or goths. Why not add scene to it as well? Seriously, not everyone is like that. I do not hate my life, nor do I hate everbody else's around me. Stereotyping is bad; don't do it.

Anyway, in about a month I will be getting my lip piercings. Pics will be posted (and this will probably be the first time you see the real me, and not my Sim).

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I have my ears pierced. I am actually getting my belly button pierced soon. For swimsuit season ;D

Back